Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CoinByCall.com - Get paid in BTC for listening radio over the phone - page 32. (Read 65311 times)

legendary
Activity: 2772
Merit: 1031
Any idea why calls to Finland from my fixed line are barred (calls fail), while they work from my mobile phone, and this has been going on for several weeks now? It was working previously.

I'm still unable to call Finland, can you check it, please.

You need to send a valid caller ID. I see a lot of call attempts coming in from "asterisk" and these get denied. If you are calling via VoIP then that could be the reason. Or maybe your provider is sending the call through some VoIP gateway somewhere and the caller ID gets removed. There are plenty of people connected to the Finland number right now so it's not a problem with the number itself.
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1035
Hello,

Any idea why calls to Finland from my fixed line are barred (calls fail), while they work from my mobile phone, and this has been going on for several weeks now? It was working previously.

Also, any of these countries would be nice Wink

Andorra
Australia
Belgium
Canada
Cyprus
Denmark
Faroe Islands... that's a nice one :-)
France
Gibraltar
Greece
Iceland
Ireland
Israel
Italy
Japan   
Korea
Liechtenstein... back ;-)
Luxembourg
Malta   
Monaco
New Zealand
Norway
San Marino
Spain
Sweden
Switzerland
Taiwan
United Kingdom
United States

Thanks ;-)
Activity: 455
Merit: 250
We just added a new country: Latvia.

Before you ask: we're still working on the US. Not as easy as you may think. Hopefully real soon.

Nice.

Lichtenstein isn't coming back?

Probably not.
legendary
Activity: 2772
Merit: 1031

Before you ask: we're still working on the US. Not as easy as you may think. Hopefully real soon.

Nice.

Lichtenstein isn't coming back?
Activity: 1764
Merit: 570
Twitter\X @AlexKosa1

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
legendary
Activity: 858
Merit: 1000
I will sign up when the US is available. Any time estimates?
Are you planning to increase the BTC payouts to compensate for the lower USD/BTC exchange rate? Of course I assume that you get paid by the radio stations in USD and not in BTC ;-)

That's right. And we always buy a chunk of BTC/LTC which lasts for 5, 6 days. How much we pay out depends on the exchange rate at the moment of purchase.
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1035
Are you planning to increase the BTC payouts to compensate for the lower USD/BTC exchange rate? Of course I assume that you get paid by the radio stations in USD and not in BTC ;-)

Thanks
Does the radio broadcast company know you're doing this with their precious marketing money? Seems a bit unethical.

I think you are trolling me. Smiley
Activity: 798
Merit: 531
Crypto is King.
Does the radio broadcast company know you're doing this with their precious marketing money? Seems a bit unethical.
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
legendary
Activity: 1493
Merit: 1003
The Portuguese number is no longer working.
It says "Invalid or non existent number".
Could you confirm this, please?

Fixed! Portugal works again.

Thank you!!

Fixed! Portugal works again.

Yes, there seems to be some problem. Still waiting for feedback from the provider.
legendary
Activity: 1493
Merit: 1003
legendary
Activity: 3472
Merit: 1721
I used to earn money with a similar method in Poland and I got paid about 3x as much Smiley
I also took out a few contracts to maximize the profits.
But that was some time ago, maybe it's different now or you have a higher net profit margin or the company you are working with doesn't pay as much.

I remember how the providers eventually started blocking the numbers and one had to buy cheap smartphones and program them to end a connection every 3599 seconds because any longer than that and it was reported to the provider who would sooner or later get suspicious. Not to mention that the contract mentioned heavy fines if someone was to 'abuse' their systems.

Pages:
Jump to: