Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CoinDash - Operating System For Crypto Assets - page 56. (Read 73089 times)

Activity: 274
Merit: 100
Inside Job!!!??

A lot of people already said this is a scam, now they lost more than a million..
I don't know for sure so i won't talk, but it's strange.
legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1001
Inside Job!!!??
Activity: 364
Merit: 0
UPDATE got by email:
Dear CoinDash contributors,

It is unfortunate for us to announce that we have suffered a hacking attack during our Token Sale event. During the attack $7 Million were stolen by a currently unknown perpetrator. The CoinDash Token Sale secured $6.4 Million from our early contributors and whitelist participants and we are grateful for your support and contribution.

CoinDash is responsible to all of its contributors and will send CDTs reflective of each contribution. Contributors that sent ETH to the fraudulent Ethereum address, which was maliciously placed on our website, and sent ETH to the CoinDash.io official address will receive their CDT tokens accordingly. Transactions sent to any fraudulent address after our website was shut down will not be compensated.

This was a damaging event to both our contributors and our company but it is surely not the end of our project. We are looking into the security breach and will update you all as soon as possible about the findings.

The CoinDash vision, product and team will continue to live on. We will be fast to recover and we will create the future of trading.

Reminder: We are still under attack. Please do not send any ETH to any address, as the Token Sale has been terminated.

More information will be published on our social channels and our website.

-CoinDash Team
Activity: 938
Merit: 502
I am not sure why there are 2 threads about this. The other thread has way more people responding, so if anyone is only checking this thread they may miss out. https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/coindash-future-of-trading-token-sale-17th-july-2017-1894530
Mycherla Srikanth:
CoinDashers, soon we will get the site back and release our official announcement about what just happened

Everyone who participate, both with the right & fraud address will get his CDT

Pleases be patient as we are trying to make things clear
Activity: 224
check out the token balance of the hackers' Ethereum account, someone sent them a fuck-token  Grin Grin

https://etherscan.io/address/0xf0a039b0654bd6ab32bef59a16ed52024cd1df8b
Activity: 490
Waiting facebook bounty
Activity: 287
Merit: 101
omg i am just wondering how the team didn't notice that the eth address was incorrect, so amateurs!
Activity: 1
Using wordpress is asking for trouble! I hope they have a way to fix this. A lot of people lost on this!
legendary
Activity: 1118
Merit: 1004
I always keeps all my crypto in altcoins and can't sell it now to invest in Coindash.. I was waiting for that but need to pass Sad
gl
I'm sure you're happy you couldn't sell your altcoins to buy ""CoinDash"" now Smiley
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Good thing I am lazy and didn't invest early Tongue
Activity: 980
Merit: 250
this is the major risk involve in the ICO, now invests have lost and no option to recover their money
Exactly. All people who followed their official instructions and sent to the address on the website should be compensated, otherwise they will face legal issues.

They will be compensated with what?
Coindash doesn't have money to do this.
Activity: 539
Merit: 500
I sent to the correct address, I want a refund because now their reputation is tarnished and everyone losses. I don't want their worthless tokens anymore.

Did you read somewhere about refund in their whitepaper?I never buy coins from ICO,because it is too risky,also you will be able to buy them from exchanges much cheaper.
Activity: 539
Merit: 500
This crypto world...So secure,and without scamming...
Activity: 252
Merit: 123
I sent to the correct address, I want a refund because now their reputation is tarnished and everyone losses. I don't want their worthless tokens anymore.
Activity: 59
Merit: 1
Exactly. All people who followed their official instructions and sent to the address on the website should be compensated, otherwise they will face legal issues.
Activity: 64
Merit: 10
They have sent an email and also mentioned it on twitter. This is horrible :-(
But it was too late. So obviously Coindash must cover his investors lossess, who followed their official instructions.
Activity: 196
They have sent an email and also mentioned it on twitter. This is horrible :-(
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1054
The site was hacked and the ETH address was fake, it looks like over 7 million dollars are lost...

can the team verify all these? i sent some for the project. i wish mine isn't lost too. can anyone who is in the slack channel ask them about this, i'm not a member of the channel.  this is going to be a huge heist for these hackers.
Pages:
Jump to: