Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CoinDash - Operating System For Crypto Assets - page 57. (Read 73089 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 123
The site was hacked and the ETH address was fake, it looks like over 7 million dollars are lost...
just wow fuck
I bet everything it was inside job
big fiasco EVER!

There was a real contract address that was sent out by email to those on the whitelist but now no one is sure if even that was real or not.
Activity: 166
Merit: 100
The site was hacked and the ETH address was fake, it looks like over 7 million dollars are lost...
just wow fuck
I bet everything it was inside job
big fiasco EVER!
Activity: 252
Merit: 123
Activity: 166
Merit: 100
why the contract did not send CDT tokens back in exchange for ETH as stated??
Activity: 364
Merit: 0
More than 30k ETH raised in less than 5 mins. All this amount into a pocket that someone has hacked the website...
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Coindash HACKED!

This is an emergency massage delivered to you in order to stop you from sending your money to an unauthorized ETH address 

It seems like our Token Sale page was tempered and the sending address was changed. Please stop from sending your funds to any of the addresses until we say otherwise.

We are currently examining the situation and will shortly send further instructions
Activity: 770
Merit: 251
I always keeps all my crypto in altcoins and can't sell it now to invest in Coindash.. I was waiting for that but need to pass Sad
gl
Activity: 53
Is it on the Ethereum blockchain?
Activity: 64
Merit: 10
I have questions about total token supply and circulating supply.
Will the circulating be only what's raised from the ICO or CoinDash release more?
That's a good question. Can someone from the team confirm that the tokens will be distributed only during the ICO?
Activity: 1078
http://unidapp.app
I am waiting to be able to purchase the tokens from this project. I have been following this project for a long time. I think this project will definitely attract a lot of big investors and I will use 5% of my assets to buy. I hope the project will be successful, good luck
Activity: 364
I have questions about total token supply and circulating supply.
Will the circulating be only what's raised from the ICO or CoinDash release more?
Activity: 360
Definitely have a look at this  Smiley
Activity: 2
i tried the beta, seems that only able to do portfolio management for ETH, and its ERC20 tokens? but not other cryptocurrency likes LTC, DASH?
Thanks

Yes, you are right, accept ETH. Check website http://icorating.com/, here you see all ico platform rating, check their ICO details and you will see which crypthocurrencies they are accepted
Activity: 2
Can someone from the team give exact info about the maximum allowed gas price for the tokensale ?

Also when should we expect the tokens to be tradable and on what exchanges ?
Activity: 478
i tried the beta, seems that only able to do portfolio management for ETH, and its ERC20 tokens? but not other cryptocurrency likes LTC, DASH?
Thanks
Activity: 1806
Merit: 515
#AMA with CoinDash - Friday, 14th of July at 9am PT (4pm UTC) in ARK Slack!

Join ARK to participate: https://ark.io/slack 

Activity: 11
I have published a detailed report on CoinDash, including my thoughts for flipping and long-term potential. Feel free to check it out: https://crushcrypto.com/analysis-of-coindash-ico/
Activity: 270
Merit: 101
Is the ICO only in ETH or also in BTC possible?

only in ETH
Activity: 541
The project is interesting, and coindash allows more people to learn and enter the cryptography world, where future assets are virtualized, and cryptographic assets will change the world.
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1004
Pages:
Jump to: