Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CoinDash - Operating System For Crypto Assets - page 59. (Read 73089 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
I follow twitter and fb bounty if any, because this project is very profitable for us. Seems to be chilling the other coins. Success to CoinDash
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
I do translations to readable english
Activity: 168
Merit: 100

It's Here !!!
Hey guys check our new thread where we will inform you all about our Platform development stages, future ICO, social bounty program and everything else. This topic will soon be locked so better switch now to the new one so you don't miss anything

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.18810057

See you there - CoinDash team!
Activity: 478
Merit: 250

What a great prospect! Can't wait for the ICO any ETA for that?

Thanks for your kind words!
In the coming days we will initiate a transition to a new thread with some updates, social bounty campaign and further details.
Without saying to much i'll say the ICO is around the corner and will probably take place in the following months.

Waiting for the new thread and social campaigns
M++
Activity: 342
Alon and Adam co-founders of CoinDash will be in Hong-Kong 2nd May! Join if you are around, it will be a pleasure to meet you guys!

Thanks for your kind words!
In the coming days we will initiate a transition to a new thread with some updates, social bounty campaign and further details.
Without saying to much i'll say the ICO is around the corner and will probably take place in the following months.
Activity: 398

M++
Activity: 342

Hey All!
Still got time to join our super exclusive Beta testers group and be among the few who actually have the chance to check our beta version!
If your feedback during the testing will be a quality one, you may get the first opportunity to take part in our future Bug bounty whenever it is released. For more details check our last blog post HERE

Let me be your beta tester! sent you my details on the mail

Good luck!  Smiley
Activity: 478

Hey All!
Still got time to join our super exclusive Beta testers group and be among the few who actually have the chance to check our beta version!
If your feedback during the testing will be a quality one, you may get the first opportunity to take part in our future Bug bounty whenever it is released. For more details check our last blog post HERE

Let me be your beta tester! sent you my details on the mail
Activity: 130

Hey Peeps,
If any of you are located or traveling to NYC on the 22nd of May, we would love to see you talking part in our Ethereum Meetup presentation, Here you can find some more details:

See you there !

Niceeee will not miss the opportunity!
Activity: 75
Merit: 10
What is wet may never dry

anxiously waiting for this to start, i have a feeling this might be a huge success, like iconomi but with options to manage your coins

Hey Peeps,
If any of you are located or traveling to NYC on the 22nd of May, we would love to see you talking part in our Ethereum Meetup presentation, Here you can find some more details:

See you there !
Activity: 74
Merit: 13
A whole operating system dedicated to crypto ? How even ? When will we be able to install and use it ? Should we use a dual boot and have a second partition or just use an older pc to run the OS ?

An operating system is designed to make a complex technology accessible for mainstream users (you do not need to allocate memory on your own, you do not need to program it every time you boot it, stuff like that), we envision CoinDash to do the same with the interacting, handling and investing of crypto assets... take a complex technology and use cases and make them simple through a unified structure and UX.

It begins with the basics like portfolio management, social trading features and continues with our whole road map.
Activity: 74
Merit: 13

Fascinating idea, the fact we can have a tool that tell us if our investments are profitable opposite to the market and the risk lever we are talking comparing to other traders can change this entire market behaviour. Are you guys ready for such responsibility??

The code for the portfolio management will be open-sourced to the community (along with the copy-ICO contracts and a bunch of there stuff), we love that you trust us but we will not require you to do so blindly.

Hey All!
A whole operating system dedicated to crypto ? How even ? When will we be able to install and use it ? Should we use a dual boot and have a second partition or just use an older pc to run the OS ?

haha i may be wrong but its just a platform, a website with a shitpile of tools Cheesy

a whole OS, o snap RAZERMIND anyone? Cheesy haha no but that WOULD be cool .   like ETHoS, but for traders/investors too! Cheesy

Looking forward to this ICO, don't get many legit around here anymore :/  (not a guarantee of profit, but a WAY better chance ;p )

edit: just reading a bit more, WILL this be a whole OS @Coindash?

Hey guys, sorry for the mixup....we are not making an operating system but a crypto portfolio management platform.
In it you would be able to track your investing performance comparing yourself to the market and other traders, you can also use it in order to
follow other traders and see their positions and even do copyICO which will automatically invest your funds on the platform according to those you choose to follow.
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
i am waiting for social media campaign also
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092
~Full-Time Minter since 2016~

haha i may be wrong but its just a platform, a website with a shitpile of tools Cheesy

a whole OS, o snap RAZERMIND anyone? Cheesy haha no but that WOULD be cool .   like ETHoS, but for traders/investors too! Cheesy

Looking forward to this ICO, don't get many legit around here anymore :/  (not a guarantee of profit, but a WAY better chance ;p )

edit: just reading a bit more, WILL this be a whole OS @Coindash?
Activity: 1050
Merit: 277
Pages:
Jump to: