Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CoinMarketAlert (CMA) Worlds Leading CryptoAlert Tool | Token Pre-Sale - page 10. (Read 25893 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 10
I like the idea very much,
but I would like to see more coins added.

Is there a way for me to suggest new coins or to add them myself somehow ?

Maybe also SMS alert ?

https://coinmarketalert.com/

I think the app alert is enough, as long as you have data or wifi you will be able to get the latest updates from the coins that you are holding.

With the use of the CMA token, I think features in suggesting coins or token will be available.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
The team begins to implement its program. But for success, they must attract several large investors who would inspire confidence in the rest.
Yeah, for start up they should, but I think its still early and they could have some probably sooner if great efforts and planning are exerted.
CoinMarketAlert project is in its initial phase of investment and they are trying to attract more investors towards their project. They also have a very effective marketing team which will surely attract some great investments to the great project.
The initial stage is the crucial moment in any project, and here it is very important to grab the audience and keep attention to your site.
In the site, they already have managed to help almost 10k customers to achieved their goals. Which means that the project is already been acknowledged by many and recognized as a helpful tool for our investments. This also shows that people likely to have this here in crypto world.
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
the concept offered very interesting, and very nice if this project developed.
I hope all the team involved in the project will develop this project very seriously, so that the project can progress forward.
Merit: 1
I think that this project has many chances for implementation, because the team is engaged in the project. When do you plan to enter the exchanges?
Entering the exchange is not the main reason on why did the project come. I would be thinking if they were making their own exchange.

We are currently not building an exchange. However, we are working on our own coin index to provide our users and customers better and faster access to crypto pricing data.  We will be trading on the Tokenstore exchange from August 1, which is one day after our pre-sale ends.

Thanks for clarifying this so that people would be aware that this is not a trading platform. Furthermore, it's good to know that the token will be listed in the exchange by August which everyone wanted to know.

This information will help a lot to understand more about the project. I am sure many will keep track on this project. Looking forward for more updates and information in this project. I am confident that it will successful soon with the help of the supporters and cooperation of the team.
Yes, with usefullnes at this project, i am sure, will have a lot of people have observing and keep support it.
Team engagement highly satifies but it should be on all the channels as even answering the queries with the right directions for every investor regarding project that allows the investors to build trust.

I agree, and also the team should be aware of all the observations of people  such as positive and negative feedback. The team should maintain also being active in order to maintain and gain more trust from the investors and supporters which is very important. I just hope for the success of this project.
Activity: 504
What is the marketing strategy that the CoinMarketAlert have to gain the crowd? A bounty campaign programs? Do they already been have? Well, this project has a good team organizing the plan for this project. I think I should have take a look at this and see it coming actions if it deserves to be the worlds leading crypto alert tool.
Activity: 350
Merit: 12
The team begins to implement its program. But for success, they must attract several large investors who would inspire confidence in the rest.
Yeah, for start up they should, but I think its still early and they could have some probably sooner if great efforts and planning are exerted.
CoinMarketAlert project is in its initial phase of investment and they are trying to attract more investors towards their project. They also have a very effective marketing team which will surely attract some great investments to the great project.
The initial stage is the crucial moment in any project, and here it is very important to grab the audience and keep attention to your site.
I like that you already have a foundation, you have already spent most of the work, so you do not have much left to achieve the final result.
Activity: 2184
Merit: 470
Telegram: @jperryC
Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Maybe also SMS alert ?

That's a good idea if you really focus on the project like  Initial Coin Offerings you would like to invest. Surely its reasonable for the team add more great features like that.
Activity: 336
Computta Mine Your Own BTC
CoinMarketAlert.com has been mentioned on NullTx (https://nulltx.com/what-is-coinmarketalert/)
A great option that you have been a listed an enormous project called CoinMarketAlert that can bring you many profits.

Not quite sure for the word "bring you many profits" but as I know it can help you to prevent loosing when investing in some coins and tokens but also will give you extra profits.
Activity: 210
Merit: 6

Maybe also SMS alert ?

Activity: 350
D.U.G
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
In the electronic money market, abnormal fluctuations are common. CoinMarketAlert is a means to help users protect their digital assets through their alerts. CoinMarketAlert's connection with more than 1,400 e-currencies and e-mail notifications will require the project to have a collaborative and modern technology. Therefore, the issue of trustworthiness of the notice and fees will be of great interest.
Activity: 140
I think that this project has many chances for implementation, because the team is engaged in the project. When do you plan to enter the exchanges?
Entering the exchange is not the main reason on why did the project come. I would be thinking if they were making their own exchange.

We are currently not building an exchange. However, we are working on our own coin index to provide our users and customers better and faster access to crypto pricing data.  We will be trading on the Tokenstore exchange from August 1, which is one day after our pre-sale ends.

Thanks for clarifying this so that people would be aware that this is not a trading platform. Furthermore, it's good to know that the token will be listed in the exchange by August which everyone wanted to know.

This information will help a lot to understand more about the project. I am sure many will keep track on this project. Looking forward for more updates and information in this project. I am confident that it will successful soon with the help of the supporters and cooperation of the team.
More updates mean more activity. If they are not giving any update to the platform, they might be having a lot of busy on the day.
Activity: 448

Yes, with usefullnes at this project, i am sure, will have a lot of people have observing and keep support it.
Really? I don't really think that with a lot of people they will keep observing and supporting it, it just doesn't make sense.
Activity: 294

Team engagement highly satifies but it should be on all the channels as even answering the queries with the right directions for every investor regarding project that allows the investors to build trust.
Activity: 434

Activity: 196
This tool is very interesting.
It is convenient to easily know the price of a cryptographic currency by the alert.
It is good that I can choose a notification method.
Yes thats very true this is a good application to install indeed for everyone who holds cryptocurrency. Best part is you get to earn everytime it notifies you.
Very applicable to those who hold coins and wait for good price. Notifications help alot not only to coin keepers but for also to those who planning to purchase coins.  Your right mate, every notification is a chance to earn and have good profits in return.
Yes, i totally agree with you, as i understand about CoinMarketAlert, i think some traders can gain more profit via this app.
Activity: 322
will there be any more features? and what will be the price of this software?

Check the first page of this thread and you will notice a table that metioned CMA current and future accounts, it will be a gold account and in 2019 will be platinum account with more Advanced features like  trade opportunity alert, time adjustable alerts, Volatility alert etc ...

That confirms the owners havde figured out the requirements for making the better transactions and successfully chosen the innovative launch to implement the alert system.
Pages:
Jump to: