Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CoinMarketAlert (CMA) Worlds Leading CryptoAlert Tool | Token Pre-Sale - page 8. (Read 25893 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 100
The pre-sale is already started and as of now, they only managed to sold 600k of CMA tokens. They also offered 75% discounts in which will be a good opportunity to buy. But it seems that the collections are slow. I wonder what are the plans of the team right now to have a good output on their sales. Just my own opinion.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
This is one of the project here in the crypto currency community that I can see that is also good and has an interesting concepts and ideas towards the community. But despite how great this project it seems that it lacks something on it, and it is its good marketing strategy. I think the team should come up with one to gain more popularity which is essential for the project.

I agree with you, no matter how good the concept of the project if they wouldn't launch good marketing strategy then it is difficult also to reach out also to the community. Hitting the goals would also be difficult.  Since, it is fresh and new I think they would come up for that good marketing strategy few days from now.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
At this stage of the project, the most important thing is to distribute the forces correctly, so that the desire to work is sufficient for a later time. The project is possible to realize.
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
I think that this project has many chances for implementation, because the team is engaged in the project. When do you plan to enter the exchanges?

CMA will begin trading on Tokenstore from August 1st. So all pre-sale investors can already complete their KYC and withdraw their tokens from the user dashboard. Pre-Sale ends on July 31. We are releasing new features and updates on CoinMarketAlert every three to four days at the moment.

This is a great news I hope this CMA will be success . in which platform we can trade CMA?

Are they planning to work with a different exchange or just make their own inner exchanges? It's also good if they can give free airdrops and stuffs right? To attract visitors.
Activity: 504
This is one of the project here in the crypto currency community that I can see that is also good and has an interesting concepts and ideas towards the community. But despite how great this project it seems that it lacks something on it, and it is its good marketing strategy. I think the team should come up with one to gain more popularity which is essential for the project.
Activity: 336
Computta Mine Your Own BTC
The project looks interesting and little bit similar like the coinmarketcap. But i seen that there more additional features added to this project like directly price fluctuations notification by discrod,email and telegram etc.i hope coinmarketcapAlert  will give us all information related to the price fluctuations of all coins.

This features will happen soon, Because for the site is really attracting potential investors from their site. When i visited it looks good and attracting to customers.
Activity: 84
The community is starting to grow as the team is working on the project better than ever .
Yes. They are working on it to make this tool have a better functions but it is also needed to provide something that can convince people to joined in the project like alpha version. In this way, they will have a better understanding on how important alert sysytem is especially in gaining profits.
Alerts are self structured that allows us to just choose our desired price and on basing the market trend it allows me to proceed for the next level to make the transaction at the right time.
Yeah, giving alert and get paid is a better way to earn in nowadays because most of the paid signals were paid just for a signal.
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
the concept is very interesting, I hope the team will manage this project very seriously, so that the project could go forward and succeed.
Activity: 32
Where can I find a list of your advisors?
Activity: 9
What do you offer? Tell me more about project
Activity: 378
The community is starting to grow as the team is working on the project better than ever .
Yes. They are working on it to make this tool have a better functions but it is also needed to provide something that can convince people to joined in the project like alpha version. In this way, they will have a better understanding on how important alert sysytem is especially in gaining profits.
Alerts are self structured that allows us to just choose our desired price and on basing the market trend it allows me to proceed for the next level to make the transaction at the right time.
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
i guess you dont have a competitor rightnow. because i haven;t seen any ico project like yours. isn't it?
Why? Many similar projects. Maybe they did not open themselves so openly, because few people give out signals for free, it's always done for a fee.
I think their whole features seem different for some reason but i think is left for people to make their various choices since am sure not everyone is using iphone and samsung so basically variety create diversity
Focusing to implement on various versions will bring more traffic ftom all users such comfort of ease shall be given for all to make their part by utilizing the digitalization functionalities.
Activity: 266
CoinMarketAlert.com has been mentioned on NullTx (https://nulltx.com/what-is-coinmarketalert/)
A great option that you have been a listed an enormous project called CoinMarketAlert that can bring you many profits.

Not quite sure for the word "bring you many profits" but as I know it can help you to prevent loosing when investing in some coins and tokens but also will give you extra profits.

It's just a tool to keep you updated about crytocurrency price and other indicators just in time, making profit is up to your trading skills and understating the market and other knowledges.
Activity: 812
https://hovr.site/
i guess you dont have a competitor rightnow. because i haven;t seen any ico project like yours. isn't it?
Why? Many similar projects. Maybe they did not open themselves so openly, because few people give out signals for free, it's always done for a fee.
I think their whole features seem different for some reason but i think is left for people to make their various choices since am sure not everyone is using iphone and samsung so basically variety create diversity
Activity: 448
Look ARROUND!
I like the idea very much,
but I would like to see more coins added.

Is there a way for me to suggest new coins or to add them myself somehow ?

Maybe also SMS alert ?

https://coinmarketalert.com/

I think the app alert is enough, as long as you have data or wifi you will be able to get the latest updates from the coins that you are holding.

With the use of the CMA token, I think features in suggesting coins or token will be available.
If I need urgent information on growth or falling of a coin in which I have made the investments, then I agree even to notifications in the form of phone calls as it is really important also on a game my money.

Well, it's quite a good idea because we know cryptos are volatile which it requires a lot of attention and with the help of the platform it will lessen our problem about it. So, hopefully, this would bring a better outcome in the future.
A security system would also engage more users to choose the platform and we can also automatically gain more transactions which will bring an enhancement automatically for every user.
copper member
Activity: 490
Merit: 2
Activity: 532
I think that this project has many chances for implementation, because the team is engaged in the project. When do you plan to enter the exchanges?

CMA will begin trading on Tokenstore from August 1st. So all pre-sale investors can already complete their KYC and withdraw their tokens from the user dashboard. Pre-Sale ends on July 31. We are releasing new features and updates on CoinMarketAlert every three to four days at the moment.

This is a great news I hope this CMA will be success . in which platform we can trade CMA?
Now CoinMarketAleart is token presale bro, so we only buy it at website. Follow the team, they will get listed at some major exchange soon after ICO ends.
After making analysis with the project the developers and team workflow along with their innovative idea made me feel satisfied with their advanced methodologies and aspirations and this is right time to be a part in the presale.

It is good that you come to a point where you understand well about the platform. As what I understand, this is like a tool to monitor the behavior of thousands of altcoin which will lessen the burden for those who are trading cryptos.

Now CoinMarketAleart is token presale bro, so we only buy it at website. Follow the team, they will get listed at some major exchange soon after ICO ends.
After making analysis with the project the developers and team workflow along with their innovative idea made me feel satisfied with their advanced methodologies and aspirations and this is right time to be a part in the presale.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 263
Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit
I like the idea very much,
but I would like to see more coins added.

Is there a way for me to suggest new coins or to add them myself somehow ?

Maybe also SMS alert ?

https://coinmarketalert.com/

I think the app alert is enough, as long as you have data or wifi you will be able to get the latest updates from the coins that you are holding.

With the use of the CMA token, I think features in suggesting coins or token will be available.
If I need urgent information on growth or falling of a coin in which I have made the investments, then I agree even to notifications in the form of phone calls as it is really important also on a game my money.
Pages:
Jump to: