Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CoinMarketAlert (CMA) Worlds Leading CryptoAlert Tool | Token Pre-Sale - page 7. (Read 25893 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 10
The project looks interesting and little bit similar like the coinmarketcap. But i seen that there more additional features added to this project like directly price fluctuations notification by discrod,email and telegram etc.i hope coinmarketcapAlert  will give us all information related to the price fluctuations of all coins.

This features will happen soon, Because for the site is really attracting potential investors from their site. When i visited it looks good and attracting to customers.
Attracting big companies are quite difficult to achieve but in the other side the project is very impressive so the project has potential to gain sympathy and support from theis companies. Clients are very observant they are looking for projects that has high trust ratings and good feedbacks. Hopefully team and developers will manage to work the platform and aattract more and more investors and supporters.
Dua
Activity: 616
The community is starting to grow as the team is working on the project better than ever .
Yes. They are working on it to make this tool have a better functions but it is also needed to provide something that can convince people to joined in the project like alpha version. In this way, they will have a better understanding on how important alert sysytem is especially in gaining profits.
Yeah, people should know how important it is for them to monitor the coins, I think its a very great advantage for the coin user.
Notification will be very easy way to know the price of the coins. This is great for those who hold coins and waiting for a good time to exchange with goood price. Not only that its also very helpful to those who want to purchase and waiting for affordable cost.

It will be nice if they will have more unique features other than the notification it might be difficult to develop real time alert for market price of coins and tokens but there are a lot of platforms that can already make it.
There are a lot of information platforms, but I can not say that there is an ideal platform, it is better if the developer makes his own way of informing.
To experience this alert system developers have also made it available to you to proceed with a Free Trial Version for 7 days that is where you can set the alert trends and test and understand the functionalities.
I have not found the information, what will be the full cost of using the platform in the future? Developers already wrote about this?
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
The community is starting to grow as the team is working on the project better than ever .
Yes. They are working on it to make this tool have a better functions but it is also needed to provide something that can convince people to joined in the project like alpha version. In this way, they will have a better understanding on how important alert sysytem is especially in gaining profits.
Yeah, people should know how important it is for them to monitor the coins, I think its a very great advantage for the coin user.
Notification will be very easy way to know the price of the coins. This is great for those who hold coins and waiting for a good time to exchange with goood price. Not only that its also very helpful to those who want to purchase and waiting for affordable cost.
It is the right time to grab the tokens in bag as the alerting mechanism is a flexible feature helps for all the crypto users this innovative idea can attract many investors as it already possessed the deserving AI.
Activity: 378

It will be nice if they will have more unique features other than the notification it might be difficult to develop real time alert for market price of coins and tokens but there are a lot of platforms that can already make it.
There are a lot of information platforms, but I can not say that there is an ideal platform, it is better if the developer makes his own way of informing.
To experience this alert system developers have also made it available to you to proceed with a Free Trial Version for 7 days that is where you can set the alert trends and test and understand the functionalities.
Activity: 378

Activity: 308

Merit: 1
Semi-Decentralized Exchange
Activity: 420
BitHostCoin.io
Work team looks very strong, good website.The heart do now ico is running out.I want to study under this theory, want to be able to participate, blessing.

That seems like the most try hard but failed attempt to string together a sentence in English. Heck I believe machine learning of random shit would do a better job

Let's not be hard about the people who is not good in english as this is not their main language, well, better to check if he is really sincere about what he said and if he already helped the project by his investments.
Activity: 350
Merit: 12

Dear Forum members and supporters here,

We are happy to announce that our official introduction video is now live.  

You can view it here: https://coinmarketalert.com/token and here: https://youtu.be/Ic1C7Bt6QqQ  

Thanks for sharing and supporting CoinMarketAlert

it's nice to see that the team is really active in giving us new updates about the project. This video would be a big help to everyone most specially to those who is really interested in the project.
This incredible presentations makes a way for all the supporters to easily deliver the information about the project in detail through the video share on various communities and social channels that brings out a better positive connectivity and response.
I'm glad that there was an official video that will help to make the right idea about the project and form an interest.
Activity: 294

You can view it here: https://coinmarketalert.com/token and here: https://youtu.be/Ic1C7Bt6QqQ  

it's nice to see that the team is really active in giving us new updates about the project. This video would be a big help to everyone most specially to those who is really interested in the project.
This incredible presentations makes a way for all the supporters to easily deliver the information about the project in detail through the video share on various communities and social channels that brings out a better positive connectivity and response.
Activity: 224
BitHostCoin.io

claim project. He wants to influence the market and the situation with volostinostyu.ne sure that it will be possible to perform all in full
Activity: 57
Merit: 0

Activity: 574
The project looks interesting and little bit similar like the coinmarketcap. But i seen that there more additional features added to this project like directly price fluctuations notification by discrod,email and telegram etc.i hope coinmarketcapAlert  will give us all information related to the price fluctuations of all coins.

This features will happen soon, Because for the site is really attracting potential investors from their site. When i visited it looks good and attracting to customers.
In fact, this platform, as I see it, is very different from coinarketcap, there are notifications that are not there and the exchange rate will change in real time. Therefore, the difference is visible to the naked eye.
Activity: 57
I think that this project has many chances for implementation, because the team is engaged in the project. When do you plan to enter the exchanges?

CMA will begin trading on Tokenstore from August 1st. So all pre-sale investors can already complete their KYC and withdraw their tokens from the user dashboard. Pre-Sale ends on July 31. We are releasing new features and updates on CoinMarketAlert every three to four days at the moment.

This is a great news I hope this CMA will be success . in which platform we can trade CMA?

You will initially be able to trade CMA on https://token.store/. We will add additional exchanges as our token holders and CMA member increase
Activity: 350
D.U.G
Activity: 280
This tool is very required. It is hard to track the prices especially when you have a huge amount of coins. I think that with this tool you wont miss the important changes.

Does this platform needs access to the internet? How about those people that wants to be updated but they don't have internet. Does the project offers alerts on SMS?
Alert through SMS sounds so critical I think.  If you want to connect with crypto world you need internet to access in the market. But if it would happen it will be great to attract people
this is ridiculous, if you do not have access to the Internet, then why should you receive signals from the platform? In any case, you can not use them. You should always be online.
You need the Internet in any case, and you will not be able to send an SMS message, because it is very expensive. How do you imagine sending a message to different countries for each operator of your cellular network and the different cost of SMS messages.
I don't think it impossible, it's nearly possible but the network is not get reached so there is no chance to send messages to different countries.
Some countries have poor network signal so regardless if its sms or through data it would still be difficult for those people who reside in those countries to be notified in real time.
I like your idea, actually, maybe integrated in email and SMS is good way for know immediately the changing of market.

Before they can do that they must also have first the research the probability of success if they will execute that integration.
Activity: 423
Merit: 1
This tool is very required. It is hard to track the prices especially when you have a huge amount of coins. I think that with this tool you wont miss the important changes.

Does this platform needs access to the internet? How about those people that wants to be updated but they don't have internet. Does the project offers alerts on SMS?
Alert through SMS sounds so critical I think.  If you want to connect with crypto world you need internet to access in the market. But if it would happen it will be great to attract people
this is ridiculous, if you do not have access to the Internet, then why should you receive signals from the platform? In any case, you can not use them. You should always be online.
You need the Internet in any case, and you will not be able to send an SMS message, because it is very expensive. How do you imagine sending a message to different countries for each operator of your cellular network and the different cost of SMS messages.
I don't think it impossible, it's nearly possible but the network is not get reached so there is no chance to send messages to different countries.
Some countries have poor network signal so regardless if its sms or through data it would still be difficult for those people who reside in those countries to be notified in real time.
I like your idea, actually, maybe integrated in email and SMS is good way for know immediately the changing of market.
Activity: 434
Alerts are self structured that allows us to just choose our desired price and on basing the market trend it allows me to proceed for the next level to make the transaction at the right time.
Yeah, giving alert and get paid is a better way to earn in nowadays because most of the paid signals were paid just for a signal.
Of course, if you using MT4 trader platform (or higher), as technology traders, some signal system have high fees.
Activity: 560

Pages:
Jump to: