Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CoinMarketAlert (CMA) Worlds Leading CryptoAlert Tool | Token Pre-Sale - page 9. (Read 25893 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 10
I think that this project has many chances for implementation, because the team is engaged in the project. When do you plan to enter the exchanges?

CMA will begin trading on Tokenstore from August 1st. So all pre-sale investors can already complete their KYC and withdraw their tokens from the user dashboard. Pre-Sale ends on July 31. We are releasing new features and updates on CoinMarketAlert every three to four days at the moment.

This is a great news I hope this CMA will be success . in which platform we can trade CMA?
Now CoinMarketAleart is token presale bro, so we only buy it at website. Follow the team, they will get listed at some major exchange soon after ICO ends.
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange
The community is starting to grow as the team is working on the project better than ever .
Activity: 504
i guess you dont have a competitor rightnow. because i haven;t seen any ico project like yours. isn't it?
Why? Many similar projects. Maybe they did not open themselves so openly, because few people give out signals for free, it's always done for a fee.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 100
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
I think that this project has many chances for implementation, because the team is engaged in the project. When do you plan to enter the exchanges?

CMA will begin trading on Tokenstore from August 1st. So all pre-sale investors can already complete their KYC and withdraw their tokens from the user dashboard. Pre-Sale ends on July 31. We are releasing new features and updates on CoinMarketAlert every three to four days at the moment.

This is a great news I hope this CMA will be success . in which platform we can trade CMA?
Activity: 308
Merit: 4
Work team looks very strong, good website.The heart do now ico is running out.I want to study under this theory, want to be able to participate, blessing.

That seems like the most try hard but failed attempt to string together a sentence in English. Heck I believe machine learning of random shit would do a better job
Activity: 378
This tool is very required. It is hard to track the prices especially when you have a huge amount of coins. I think that with this tool you wont miss the important changes.

Does this platform needs access to the internet? How about those people that wants to be updated but they don't have internet. Does the project offers alerts on SMS?
Alert through SMS sounds so critical I think.  If you want to connect with crypto world you need internet to access in the market. But if it would happen it will be great to attract people
this is ridiculous, if you do not have access to the Internet, then why should you receive signals from the platform? In any case, you can not use them. You should always be online.
You need the Internet in any case, and you will not be able to send an SMS message, because it is very expensive. How do you imagine sending a message to different countries for each operator of your cellular network and the different cost of SMS messages.
Activity: 434
I like the idea very much,
but I would like to see more coins added.

Is there a way for me to suggest new coins or to add them myself somehow ?

Maybe also SMS alert ?

https://coinmarketalert.com/

I think the app alert is enough, as long as you have data or wifi you will be able to get the latest updates from the coins that you are holding.

With the use of the CMA token, I think features in suggesting coins or token will be available.
I guess sms would be a good addition to thier alert nofications however the alert is just within the application so meaning you will just be alerted if you installed the program on your computer.
It could be soon, but since we are now in new generation or the new set of individuals as of today. They are more preferable in online or notifies if they have internet access. I am also agre e with about sms because not all the time we have internet connection and  datas the flow of transactions will block if problems appears one in the fullmoon.
Activity: 336
Merit: 0
The project is good, but as for me it is necessary to arrange a free distribution of tokens and to get as many people as possible.
I dont think it is good idea to earn investors because some people just join to earn free tokens not to participate in the  token sale.i think they want to earn people through promote 
as a rule, free distribution is created in order to create popularity for your project and attract supporters. I think the number of investors can not directly depend on the number of people who participate in the bounty.
of course, attracting investors depends on high-quality advertising and on various presentations and conferences that developers visit. There they can more attractively present their project to attract investment.
Dua
Activity: 616
The project is good, but as for me it is necessary to arrange a free distribution of tokens and to get as many people as possible.
I dont think it is good idea to earn investors because some people just join to earn free tokens not to participate in the  token sale.i think they want to earn people through promote 
as a rule, free distribution is created in order to create popularity for your project and attract supporters. I think the number of investors can not directly depend on the number of people who participate in the bounty.
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
Activity: 10
Devs have serious intentions. Good luck to you guys!
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
BitHostCoin.io
Entering the exchange is not the main reason on why did the project come. I would be thinking if they were making their own exchange.

We are currently not building an exchange. However, we are working on our own coin index to provide our users and customers better and faster access to crypto pricing data.  We will be trading on the Tokenstore exchange from August 1, which is one day after our pre-sale ends.

Thanks for clarifying this so that people would be aware that this is not a trading platform. Furthermore, it's good to know that the token will be listed in the exchange by August which everyone wanted to know.

This information will help a lot to understand more about the project. I am sure many will keep track on this project. Looking forward for more updates and information in this project. I am confident that it will successful soon with the help of the supporters and cooperation of the team.
Yes, with usefullnes at this project, i am sure, will have a lot of people have observing and keep support it.
Really? I don't really think that with a lot of people they will keep observing and supporting it, it just doesn't make sense.

We also need to be mindful that most of the prospects  don't really track the progress of a certain ICO. They just want to be on the hype.

Yeah right, this is what usually happens to every project, but sometimes tracking the progress of an ico is really needed to become more updated and to see wether a project will really have a big potential.
Activity: 434
Well, almost people like free token via airdrop and bounty. And this is the good way for make promotion, i believe the team will do it soon.
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
Semi-Decentralized Exchange

Maybe also SMS alert ?

I think the app alert is enough, as long as you have data or wifi you will be able to get the latest updates from the coins that you are holding.

With the use of the CMA token, I think features in suggesting coins or token will be available.
Yes, I think its applicable only in smartphone and android phone that had data or wifi connections. This is an application that notify if the price of tokens will rise or down in the market and updates everytime you have Internet access.
Activity: 378
Activity: 350
Merit: 30
Entering the exchange is not the main reason on why did the project come. I would be thinking if they were making their own exchange.

We are currently not building an exchange. However, we are working on our own coin index to provide our users and customers better and faster access to crypto pricing data.  We will be trading on the Tokenstore exchange from August 1, which is one day after our pre-sale ends.

Thanks for clarifying this so that people would be aware that this is not a trading platform. Furthermore, it's good to know that the token will be listed in the exchange by August which everyone wanted to know.

This information will help a lot to understand more about the project. I am sure many will keep track on this project. Looking forward for more updates and information in this project. I am confident that it will successful soon with the help of the supporters and cooperation of the team.
Yes, with usefullnes at this project, i am sure, will have a lot of people have observing and keep support it.
Really? I don't really think that with a lot of people they will keep observing and supporting it, it just doesn't make sense.

We also need to be mindful that most of the prospects  don't really track the progress of a certain ICO. They just want to be on the hype.
Activity: 280
What is the marketing strategy that the CoinMarketAlert have to gain the crowd? A bounty campaign programs? Do they already been have? Well, this project has a good team organizing the plan for this project. I think I should have take a look at this and see it coming actions if it deserves to be the worlds leading crypto alert tool.

I think they will be relying on social media platforms to get many people watch their project offers. But who knows we don't know how they market the project.
Activity: 294
I think that large investors with concentrated core assets of bitcoin will not invest in this project.
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
BitHostCoin.io

Maybe also SMS alert ?

I guess sms would be a good addition to thier alert nofications however the alert is just within the application so meaning you will just be alerted if you installed the program on your computer.

Sms alert is also good but may become very expensive both CMA and the user so app notification is good for now most specially if we have unlimited internet connection. Anyway, I would like to see more updates about this project very soon.
Activity: 574

Those people to whom work of structure of the project and suddenly is interesting if to them something is unclear, then they know where to address and communicate often with the developer directly. But I agree with you, it is desirable to provide information which will be easily perceived also by ordinary people who not especially are interested in the project.
Pages:
Jump to: