Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CoinMarketAlert (CMA) Worlds Leading CryptoAlert Tool | Token Pre-Sale - page 5. (Read 25893 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 10
I tried the alerts but it seems like it is only on the website, will there be a mobile app as well?
Is it also possible for me to create different alerts for different token or coins?
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
As i observe in detail it made me admired with the alert mechanism as they also set the notification through emails, whats app and Telegram groups which will completely unique in the crypto currency.
Yes, there is something like that, but this project is quite different, not like all signals. They came up with a completely different kind of message on tokens, and most likely it will be connected with the site.

It will be much better if the team will fulfill all their goals and plans about coinmarketalert and I am hoping that their crypto tool will become more advance and more accurate compared to others.

If they want to be ahead and different from the others then they must take the best plan and advancement of their work. I trust the team knowing their capabilities and skills and I know also they can achieve that but it takes more time to prove it.
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
The presentation of this project is great, I really like the way you explain everything. I wish you all the best
Activity: 448
Look ARROUND!
As i observe in detail it made me admired with the alert mechanism as they also set the notification through emails, whats app and Telegram groups which will completely unique in the crypto currency.
Yes, there is something like that, but this project is quite different, not like all signals. They came up with a completely different kind of message on tokens, and most likely it will be connected with the site.

Yeah, and this is what caught my attention and as a crypto user, this is necessary to have due to its service which would track the behavior of such coins. The development of Dapp is becoming more easier and probably there will be more people that will switch to trade in cryptos.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
D.U.G

I hope they have many alert notification to be developed like in email, telegram and also in discord channels? This could potentially attract members to subscribes from the site.

This is a good method for the project to attract members and simple visitors to use coinmarket alert as one of their notification method in detecting crypto prices.
The ideal method I would call the platform phone calls to the mobile number you provided or via SMS.  If this really does happen, then users will not have any problems and the price will not be missed.
Well I think some might not quite want getting phone calls though, well it a good idea, but I think messages would suffice, but if someone would want it then why not.
Activity: 378
The project looks interesting and little bit similar like the coinmarketcap. But i seen that there more additional features added to this project like directly price fluctuations notification by discrod,email and telegram etc.i hope coinmarketcapAlert  will give us all information related to the price fluctuations of all coins.
This features will happen soon, Because for the site is really attracting potential investors from their site. When i visited it looks good and attracting to customers.
Attracting big companies are quite difficult to achieve but in the other side the project is very impressive so the project has potential to gain sympathy and support from theis companies. Clients are very observant they are looking for projects that has high trust ratings and good feedbacks. Hopefully team and developers will manage to work the platform and aattract more and more investors and supporters.
Similar like coinmarketcap ? But i could never notice any alert features in the coinmarketcap except an price details there is more and we cannot procced with the assumptions and the project focusing on potential initiatives.
Yes, you correctly noticed that this is similar, but they do not relate to the CoinMarketCap, it's a completely different project, a project that will give signals to e-mail.
it is this function that attracts the attention of many users. Because very often there is an increase in prices, but because of employment, we can often overlook these changes.
Yes, it's right that's why this project will be useful and the fact that it will make sending messages for each user, so it will be very convenient to find out the price for the coin you need.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
BitHostCoin.io

It will be much better if the team will fulfill all their goals and plans about coinmarketalert and I am hoping that their crypto tool will become more advance and more accurate compared to others.
Activity: 504
Activity: 532

I hope they have many alert notification to be developed like in email, telegram and also in discord channels? This could potentially attract members to subscribes from the site.
Yes, alerting on different platforms will make CoinMarketCap a better and more user-friendly service for crypto price notification and every one a keep track on it with there personal social media apps. I think this is a very inovative project can can change the way of investment inn the crypto world.
Yeah, you are right mate. This project is very exciting as more people now especially daily crypto traders wanted to have this for them to keep in monitoring the price in the market. It will be a big help to be more successful here in crypto business. And hopefully, the team will succeed on this.
As trading become more easier than ever, it will make more signal alerts become easier to come. This kind of business is really profitable in any side.

This is what makes it good, that technology makes the life of the people become more easier and hassle free. This platform tackles about monitoring of thousands of cryptocurrencies that can be specifically make a notification easily. It's like a trader's tool to be used to increased more about their profit.
Activity: 34
A very good project, is there a social media bounty?
Activity: 35
I will invest my all eth here for the good profit in the future,really a good platform.
Activity: 308
Semi-Decentralized Exchange

You're suggestions mate is nice but base on my understanding I think there is application that we need to install and from there application we can receive and notify new updates and information about the price of each coins, but maybe I just missing something on my knowledge. We can still ask some of the admis. In other hand I like the idea to have have telegram and other way to notify as.
Activity: 140

Yes, alerting on different platforms will make CoinMarketCap a better and more user-friendly service for crypto price notification and every one a keep track on it with there personal social media apps. I think this is a very inovative project can can change the way of investment inn the crypto world.
Yeah, you are right mate. This project is very exciting as more people now especially daily crypto traders wanted to have this for them to keep in monitoring the price in the market. It will be a big help to be more successful here in crypto business. And hopefully, the team will succeed on this.
As trading become more easier than ever, it will make more signal alerts become easier to come. This kind of business is really profitable in any side.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100

Activity: 448
We already support Email, Push Notifications, Telegram and Discord Smiley
Good to hear that bud, this additions on the platform can be useful for members who would like to set thier own notification. Please provide up more updates thanks.
What makes this project interesting? They do have a lot platforms which can be used to alert signal the customers!
Activity: 29
This is a new project, it's under the radar right now. I am in, it has good potential.
Activity: 42
can we mine or stake this token?
Activity: 574

This is a good method for the project to attract members and simple visitors to use coinmarket alert as one of their notification method in detecting crypto prices.
The ideal method I would call the platform phone calls to the mobile number you provided or via SMS.  If this really does happen, then users will not have any problems and the price will not be missed.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007
The team has a really good bunch of members that is clearly serious towards pushing the CoinMarketAlert to reach is target and goal as it is going through its way to its own success. The features that the team is holding as well as the platform the CoinMarketAlert have in their hand will bring more exciting and interesting news and updates so I will keep looking forward to this project.
If the project really can introduce the idea and help a simple user become a successful crypto trader and protect their investments, than the coin can acquire unprecedented heights.
Activity: 504
The team has a really good bunch of members that is clearly serious towards pushing the CoinMarketAlert to reach is target and goal as it is going through its way to its own success. The features that the team is holding as well as the platform the CoinMarketAlert have in their hand will bring more exciting and interesting news and updates so I will keep looking forward to this project.
Pages:
Jump to: