Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [COINO] KGW ACTIVATED - WALLET UPDATE ▬► COINO -(O)- ◄▬ The fastest Coin - page 4. (Read 233728 times)

legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1013
DMD info: https://diamond-info.github.io/
Hi
coino great coin and fast.
but what are you going to take in response to the number growing script ASIC? Many coins will soon be bifurcated by surges in network complexity. Community coino has what or how to protect against it?
May be necessary to pass on the new and improved algorithm (X11 or Grøstl)?
This would give the coin a great advantage in the development of.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Coin(O) Community Member
Here is what the Coin(O)Slot game looks like in the web wallet running on a mobile phone

So get you Coin(O) web wallet today from https://wallet.coinocoin.com and start having some fun Cheesy

Your Coin(O) Community Team
Activity: 151
Coino has a new review out that is already mentioning the new web wallet with gaming option. 

While the review does note the challenges the coin has faced, it also notes the forward movement that has been happening as of late. 

You can read the review yourself below:
http://www.coinssource.com/crypto-coins/coino/
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Just wanted to say that the work that the new devs and community have put to revitalize the coin is very appreciated. May Coino rise from its ashes.
Coin(O) Community Member
I seen you advertising with banner ads when you launched. Do you track those? Was it a good investment?  Have you thought about doing something like that again?

Hi.

The original Coin(O) dev's have not been seen since early March and none of the current dev's have seen, or have access to, any stats that may have been generated from the original banner campaign.

Coin(O) was taken over by the Community on April 1st 2014 and on April 7th released new code to address some issues.

At this moment we are working hard on other areas of the coin for the community. Once we are more settled as a team and have new systems in place we will again look at ways to promote Coin(O) outside of the community.

For other coming here and reading this for the first time, or after being away for a month or more, you can find the new Coin(O) wallets and source code by going to http://www.coinocoin.com

Activity: 448
Merit: 250
electroneum.com
I seen you advertising with banner ads when you launched. Do you track those? Was it a good investment?  Have you thought about doing something like that again?
legendary
Activity: 1080
Merit: 1055
DEV of DeepOnion community pool
Ok so I tried Coino....

Loaded up the latest wallet....synced up fine..
Joined NationWarsPool and put 7-9Mhs for a few hours..

Strange I have not received a single coin yet?
The pool shows several confirmed transactions of auto-payouts, But as I said after a few hours zilch have shown up.

Have i just wasted $12.00  of electricity?
Pity I must stop mining, it was fun as the diff is low, and the pool seemed to work well otherwise.

Sorry guys I can only afford to give you one strike.
If they are lost it's Ciao Coino

I have replied to support request from this users directly. All coins have been sent and show up on the correct address in the blockchain. I gave Philopolymath instructions on how to update to latest client (through wallet of http://coinocoin.com )
I think this will fix the issue!

http://coino.nation-wars.com is working properly!
Coin(O) Community Member
OK my fellow Coin(O)ers

The webwallet has been updated and is available from https://wallet.coinocoin.com
There are a couple of issues with layout on small devices like phones, especially in the transactions view, but I'll fix those later. It is however more than usable on a mobile phone.

The wallet now shows you network stats updated every 30 seconds. I need to make the balance auto update when you make a payment into your webwallet, but changing view or reloading the page will update it as well. So long as the minimum confirms (3) have occurred, this normally takes about 50 seconds.

The auto balance update will require a change to the Coinod code to enable the walletnotifty functionality. I'll do this during the week and send a pull request for the GiT so the official source is kept up to date.

If you already have a wallet you can continue to login with your existing email link and hash code. No need to request a new one.

The slot machine is now working in the games section (currently the only game) and it uses your webwallet balance to play. Each credit costs 1 Coin(O) and the maximum bet size is 3 credits.

All of your loses go to the Community Wallet Address and your winnings are paid from the same address. These transactions are implemented as internal wallet moves between accounts and thus will not show up on the Public Coino Block Chain.

After I fix the couple of outstanding issues, described above, I will need to make sure it can be run in a cluster and then we will add a Coin(O) block chain explorer for you along with some cool new games Cheesy

As the wallet.coinocoin.com site is served over SSL you may notice a slight delay after you press the play button, and if it fails to run at all, it is likely the wallet server is down.

We are also aware that if you withdraw your entire balance from your webwallet it will display your balance as 0.1 Coin(O). This is an issue I am working on at the moment as it relates to the 0.1 Coin(O) miners transaction fee on wallet withdrawals.

All in all the core wallet functionality has been up and working in the wild for over a week now and looks pretty stable. I can't promise this version won't go down but we will do our bet to keep it running.

If you find ANY other problems please let us know either here or on IRC at http://webchat.freenode.net channel #coinocoin or as a quote to this post and we will do our best to address them quickly.

So, as a member of the Coin(O) community you now officially have the Coolest webwallet of any Crypto Coin Cheesy

Don't forget to donate to the Coin(O) Community Account if you want to. UWny7ri39ZxdBcTCvNE1tzuPDTD898WvWj

Your Coin(O) Community Team.
Ok so I tried Coino....

The pool shows several confirmed transactions of auto-payouts, But as I said after a few hours zilch have shown up.

Pity I must stop mining, it was fun as the diff is low, and the pool seemed to work well otherwise.

Eeek! $12 of electricity.  I'm glad I don't pay your rates.

I was using nation wars a few hours ago and everything was fine, so I'm betting its a different issue.

To make sure, are you using the latest wallet from http://www.CoinoCoin.com?  If not, you would see a similar issue of coins not appearing.  Once you update to it, they would appear.

I sent you a private message looking for your deposit address.  I can check to ensure the coins were actually sent.  That way we can rule out it being a nation wars problem - or prove that it is a pool problem.

Either way, lets get this fixed.  You should have plenty of coins to make use of after several hours of mining at that hashrate.
Activity: 558
Merit: 295
Walter Russell's Cosmogony is RIGHT!
Ok so I tried Coino....

Activity: 18
Merit: 0
Hello, Coin(O) users I'm a community developer on the IRC and is wondering is there anything that the community wants for the Dev team to add a  new feature? This can be web based or software based. Any ideas for programming/developing? Just reply or go to the IRC and tell me.

-Your Coin(O) Community Team
Coin(O) Community Member
I bought coino when they first came out.. I notice the OP says to update the wallet. When was that announcement made? I wish people would put dates on the damn UPDATE announcements.

Anybody help? thanx

download new wallet and in C:\Users\user\AppData\Roaming\Coino delete all ... only dont delete wallet.dat

Correct. Make sure you take a copy of your wallet.dat file first.

Also make sure you use the addnode as defined on the www.coinocoin.com website

After you have finished the installing and syncing the block chain, stop the wallet, copy your backed up  wallet.dat back to the correct location, restart wallet.
Activity: 126
I bought coino when they first came out.. I notice the OP says to update the wallet. When was that announcement made? I wish people would put dates on the damn UPDATE announcements.

Anybody help? thanx

download new wallet and in C:\Users\user\AppData\Roaming\Coino delete all ... only dont delete wallet.dat
Coin(O) Community Member

Anybody help? thanx

After the original dev's left, coino became a community coin on the 1st April 2014

New code and wallets were released on the 7th April 2014 to address an issue with daylight savings and fix a problem with KGW

You can get the new wallets and the source code from the new Community site at http://www.coinocoin.com

Activity: 182

Anybody help? thanx
So now what the **** is to be done about the apparent fork, and coins deposited with us that are now gone that we're running the "right" version?

Upgrade the wallet, same version number, different blockchain, about 200k coins disappear.

Any suggestions on how the **** to explain that?

I'm really not interested in profanity here, and I don't suspect anyone else is either.  Please refrain from using it when asking for support.

I took a peek through your trading records.  It appears the majority of those coins were traded on one day (April 19) at ten satoshi each.  On that day, the average price at every other exchange dealing in Coino was around 120 satoshi.  It probably should have been a flag that someone was willing to trade such a huge volume at such a low price.  Did your exchange audit routines pick that up and stop trading like they should have?

I can't tell from the records if that entire volume was from one trader or not - but I suspect it was.  The total value of that transaction was $9 US. 

Since then, you have had more trades.  The total value of every trade you are reporting is around $11US. 

I'm going to go so far as to suggest someone realized you were on the wrong block chain and purposely scammed you... out of $9. 

Two days ago when we discussed this privately, I asked you to have the two users who were affected by the issue contact me so that we could resolve the problem for them.  That has not happened.

I haven't discussed this offer with the rest of the development team, but I would be happy to personally cover half of your loses.  I can send you five dollars and fifty cents.  Would you be able to cover the other half? 
Coin(O) Community Member
So now what the hell is to be done about the apparent fork, and coins deposited with us that are now gone that we're running the "right" version?

Upgrade the wallet, same version number, different blockchain, about 200k coins disappear.

Any suggestions on how the hell to explain that?

If your on a fork then the coins are basically gone.

bgade contacted you to try to resolve this issue and asked that you send your few miners to him to see if we could help.

Your exchange seems to be the only exchange that is unable to sync to the correct block chain and from your previous posts it seemed obvious that your were running the incorrect version of the code.

Basically there is nothing more we can now do for you.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
So now what the hell is to be done about the apparent fork, and coins deposited with us that are now gone that we're running the "right" version?

Any suggestions on how the hell to explain that?
Coin(O) Community Member
So who are the wonderful new Coino devs? Whats your backgrounds? Skills? Hobbies etc...

Tell us a bit about yourselves...

If you look back through my previous posts on this thread you can find links to my linkedin profile.
Also if you search for bgade you will also find details about Bill

As far as the rest of the team is concerned, there will be a Community Member page on the new website, when it gets released, that will have details of each member.

The new Community Team wants to make sure that the people involved in managing the coin, and looking to the future, are deliberately not anonymous an that you the Coin(O) community can have a say in Coin(O)'s future.

Regards

Whoever complains that solo mining is not working with latest wallet, apparently does it wrong. In less than 1 hour I mined almost 14x more coin than when Coino coin was started Cheesy

I see you are using cudaminer, I was using cgminer 3.7.2 and I was using settings specifically for low difficulty coins.  Perhaps I need to adjust my settings.  Sorry for the accusations it is just that it has never happened to me before. 
Pages:
Jump to: