Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [COINO] KGW ACTIVATED - WALLET UPDATE ▬► COINO -(O)- ◄▬ The fastest Coin - page 5. (Read 233728 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
So who are the wonderful new Coino devs? Whats your backgrounds? Skills? Hobbies etc...

Tell us a bit about yourselves...
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Coin(O) Community Member
Whoever complains that solo mining is not working with latest wallet, apparently does it wrong. In less than 1 hour I mined almost 14x more coin than when Coino coin was started Cheesy

I'm using a headless linux wallet at times to solo mine and it works fine.  I do get a few rejects but with a fast block coin that will happen at times.  I routinely point 200kh towards the wallet and get blocks.  If I point 1mh at it... it still works, just more blocks.

I love the SaturnCoin rumor... but as far as I know... it is just that.

Yeah.

I thought the Saturn Coin rumour was pretty cool as well Smiley
Activity: 151
Whoever complains that solo mining is not working with latest wallet, apparently does it wrong. In less than 1 hour I mined almost 14x more coin than when Coino coin was started Cheesy

I'm using a headless linux wallet at times to solo mine and it works fine.  I do get a few rejects but with a fast block coin that will happen at times.  I routinely point 200kh towards the wallet and get blocks.  If I point 1mh at it... it still works, just more blocks.

I love the SaturnCoin rumor... but as far as I know... it is just that.
Activity: 294
Merit: 250

legendary
Activity: 1080
Merit: 1055
DEV of DeepOnion community pool
I tried to solo mine this coin and got mostly rejects, why is that?  Never had this problem with other coins before.

get the source from http://coinocoin.com
that should work.

you can use addnode=81.4.106.129 to get additional working node

oh look a pool operator.

Hey, where did everyone go?

I'm a pool operator, yes. But hey i did not convince you to mine at my pool, i just gave you a node with a good working wallet and on the right chain, which might help you out with your issues. (in return i could use a few more add-nodes connected to my pool, to have more connections to the global network, which will improve/secure my found blocks better..)

I have no connection with the devs of this coin.
You could check the source of the current wallet for errors or conspiracies if you don't believe the above..  Roll Eyes
Activity: 79
Merit: 10
Hello you lucky people.

Just thought I would post this sneak preview of the new web wallet layout and some of the features ....
There are also some new and improved messages to help you understand how it works, I know a few people have been a bit confused about login back in etc. The sign up emails will also be more informative to help new users get started.

We are expecting to have the updates to the web wallet released sometime over this weekend

WARNING : Spoiler Smiley

Don't bother trying to donate to this wallet address by the way, as it is just one of my test addresses and probably won't be around long.

However, should you feel the need to make a donation to the Coin(O) Community Wallet then please make all donations to this address :

UWny7ri39ZxdBcTCvNE1tzuPDTD898WvWj

None of the Community Team will directly benefit from any donations you make as the intent of the Community Wallet is to fund community ventures and not the Community Team.

After this release we intend to incorporate more games and a block explorer into the web wallet so that you will be able to query transactions, blocks and addresses, and not just transaction associated with your web wallet account.

Your Coin(O) Community Team

Looks great! I like the Game-Option!
Coin(O) Community Member
Hello you lucky people.

Just thought I would post this sneak preview of the new web wallet layout and some of the features ....
There are also some new and improved messages to help you understand how it works, I know a few people have been a bit confused about login back in etc. The sign up emails will also be more informative to help new users get started.

We are expecting to have the updates to the web wallet released sometime over this weekend

WARNING : Spoiler Smiley

Don't bother trying to donate to this wallet address by the way, as it is just one of my test addresses and probably won't be around long.

However, should you feel the need to make a donation to the Coin(O) Community Wallet then please make all donations to this address :

UWny7ri39ZxdBcTCvNE1tzuPDTD898WvWj

None of the Community Team will directly benefit from any donations you make as the intent of the Community Wallet is to fund community ventures and not the Community Team.

After this release we intend to incorporate more games and a block explorer into the web wallet so that you will be able to query transactions, blocks and addresses, and not just transaction associated with your web wallet account.

Your Coin(O) Community Team
Coin(O) Community Member
I tried to solo mine this coin and got mostly rejects, why is that?  Never had this problem with other coins before.

that should work.

oh look a pool operator.

Ok then I'll just say what is on my mind.  I think you guys borked the wallet so you can't solo mine it.  Because the truth is that at the current difficulty there is no reason for ANYONE to mine coino with a pool.  And that would leave you pool operators with no income.  Also the pool operators are in on this with the devs.

Prove me wrong.

You are wrong.

Youngwebs may own a pool but he was just trying to help you out.

Nobody , "borked" the wallet as you suggest. The only changes made to the wallets were to fix the issue with daylight savings and address a known problem with KGW.
If you are unable to solo mine now I would think you would not have been able to solo mine previously either. Personally I do not solo mine and have not tested this.

I am unaware that there was or is an issue with solo mining, but if there is, we will test it and put it on the list of things to address for the next wallet release. I cannot tell you when this will be at the moment as we are working on other areas at the moment.

What I can tell you is that once the new website is released we will have a section for reporting and tracking issues such as this.

In the mean time, you can choose from a number of pools to mine at.

The Coin(O) Community Team

Fair enough.  I didn't mean to sound troll like but I solo mine a lot and I've not run into such a problem before.  That said I have never solo mined Coino before.  The thing is that I only got rejects and no approved.  I see you guys are turning this coin around.  Is it true you are also the guys behind Saturn coin or is that just rumors?

I'm not aware anybody on the Community team has had anything to do with Saturn coin. At least nobody on the team has ever mentioned it before so I would have to say no.

All I can say about the solo mining issues your are having is that we will look at it.

In the mean time we will be updating the web wallet over this weekend with some pretty unique features for any wallet, so stay tuned.
If you don't already have a Coin(O) web wallet you can get one from here wallet.coinocoin.com

that should work.

oh look a pool operator.

Ok then I'll just say what is on my mind.  I think you guys borked the wallet so you can't solo mine it.  Because the truth is that at the current difficulty there is no reason for ANYONE to mine coino with a pool.  And that would leave you pool operators with no income.  Also the pool operators are in on this with the devs.

Prove me wrong.

You are wrong.

Nobody , "borked" the wallet as you suggest. The only changes made to the wallets were to fix the issue with daylight savings and address a known problem with KGW.
If you are unable to solo mine now I would think you would not have been able to solo mine previously either. Personally I do not solo mine and have not tested this.

I am unaware that there was or is an issue with solo mining, but if there is, we will test it and put it on the list of things to address for the next wallet release. I cannot tell you when this will be at the moment as we are working on other areas at the moment.

What I can tell you is that once the new website is released we will have a section for reporting and tracking issues such as this.

Fair enough.  I didn't mean to sound troll like but I solo mine a lot and I've not run into such a problem before.  That said I have never solo mined Coino before.  The thing is that I only got rejects and no approved.  I see you guys are turning this coin around.  Is it true you are also the guys behind Saturn coin or is that just rumors?
Coin(O) Community Member

that should work.

oh look a pool operator.

Prove me wrong.

You are wrong.

CoinO [COINO] is now on Europex : https://www.europex.eu/#coin/btc/coino
Only 0.12% exchange fee
Only 0.00002 BTC fee for instant BTC withdraw

that should work.

oh look a pool operator.

Prove me wrong.
I tried to solo mine this coin and got mostly rejects, why is that?  Never had this problem with other coins before.

that should work.

That is the windows wallet I tried to mine.
Coin(O) Community Member
Last words of Coino?

It appears that way, yes.

Once the new website is finished, this thread will be closed and a new one that is run by the community development team will be created.  

If you haven't heard all the good news lately, look back a few pages.  The new team is doing well.

Great to see people standing up to fix a coin and give it to the community! I'm trying to start a foundation that does this for a selected group of coins and makes it easier by having a team of dedicated people to work together on several coins at a time.

You can join the conversation here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/closed-576714

The people that are working on COINO now, might be able to get it much further if they contribute to a bigger team. Smiley

Hi.

I think it's great that you are doing this. However, from my point of view my interest is with Coin(O) only at the moment as I am pretty full on running a business and with updating/adding features for the new Coin(O) web wallet.

I can't speak for the rest of the community team, but I do know of one whom has helped at least one other coin get back on track as well.

I wish you luck and if my schedule changes I may well be interested in looking further into this.

Regards
legendary
Activity: 1080
Merit: 1055
DEV of DeepOnion community pool
I tried to solo mine this coin and got mostly rejects, why is that?  Never had this problem with other coins before.

that should work.

legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1014
Last words of Coino?

It appears that way, yes.

Once the new website is finished, this thread will be closed and a new one that is run by the community development team will be created. 

If you haven't heard all the good news lately, look back a few pages.  The new team is doing well.

Great to see people standing up to fix a coin and give it to the community! I'm trying to start a foundation that does this for a selected group of coins and makes it easier by having a team of dedicated people to work together on several coins at a time.

You can join the conversation here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/closed-576714

The people that are working on COINO now, might be able to get it much further if they contribute to a bigger team. Smiley
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
We now have a Community Wallet Address for you to make donations, should you want to, for future Coin(O) Community Efforts.
COINO : UWny7ri39ZxdBcTCvNE1tzuPDTD898WvWj

Started donating a few coins to this... I'd like to give some to the developers as well... can we have something up on the coinocoin website with donations to the developers as I think without you guys coino would be dead in the water... Id like to donate to you as well as the community.. unless the above donation IS the best way

I'm not going to jump up and say the developers are rich... but we aren't needing donations to us directly at the moment.   I think all of the people working to move the coin forward would rather see the donations go to the community to help further the cause. 

Anything donated to that community address is going to stay out of our pockets and available for use in the community.  Both Steve and I have access to it, but we won't be pulling it out until there is a stated reason.  In fact, we have both contributed to it as well to ensure there is a sizable amount available. 

At the moment its balance in just under 24,000 thanks to everyone who has already given some Coino. 

And to make sure we are clear, the time everyone has invested in updating and making new features, websites, etc is unpaid.  The server resources that are making it all run are donated as well and there are no immediate plans to change that. 

Lets move Coino forward by making sure the support is shown for the entire community, not just the actual people who are volunteering - we aren't here to look for handouts. 

Will be making weekly donations to the community pot
Many thanks
Pages:
Jump to: