Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CoinonatX-PoW/PoS-Masternodes-75% APR (CXT Sister) - page 2. (Read 36881 times)

Activity: 283
Merit: 116
. If this person is receiving 500 XCXT/node/day or even 100/node/day then I am clearly doing something wrong.
You yourself wrote that it depends on the size of the transaction. Here with such a transaction I received 500 coins:

Activity: 68
Merit: 10
The blockchain explorers don't work.

The explorer ONE doesn't work when searching for an address and the explorer TWO doesn't update since 08.29.

Any serious problem here ? Explorers doesnt work, no rewards, no activity since 29/8

I'm not sure what's wrong with the block explorer but the most recent transaction in my masternode was 8/31/2017 06:45. So if you're not getting rewards I suggest you check your masternode is still running.

I can't get into my coinonatX wallet for last 2 weeks.
When i want to open the wallet i get the following message "ERROR LOADING BLOCK DATABASE" and wallet shuts down???
What can i do to get my wallet opening again and get to my XCXT coins?

Thnx in advance.

Sounds like your database is corrupt. Close the wallet, go to coinonatx data folder and make a backup, on windows it's %appdata%\Roaming\CoinonatX. Delete everything in the folder EXCEPT DO NOT DELETE: wallet.dat, coinonatx.conf, smsg.ini Restart wallet. If everything works, delete backup you made.

I was wondering why do we have such mixed responses from the crowd? Some call this a scam coin, some say the MN doesn't work right off the bat and some say this coin has no real use in the market hence sooner or later it will die. Some also complain about the fact that dev doesn't respond and they aren't sure what's going on. On one of the thread i even read that this is a pyramid scam coin. I am really confused as why a coin which isn't that old has so much of negative review.

The old coin, I believe CXT, holders of this coin are not happy with the way Dev handled this project of swap. So, honestly, after reading all of this, I am not sure where this is going.

If someone, with good insight can comment on this project, perhaps it will help me and other to better understand the nuts and gear of this project.

Thanks and have a nice day.

Unless you already have XCXT or CXT I'd avoid both. There are better places to invest. When the shit hit the fan, as a CXT holder I could only dump and lose everything or ride this out and hope. Call me a pessimist but the hope lessens every day.  

150/200 coins at week usign 5000 for massternode is this right?
Approximately such quantity also leaves. At the most, he received 500 coins a day from the masternode. Yesterday there were 100 of each.
I still do not know how to run more 1 per one QT, so no one answered.

I don't get it... if u run 1 masternode you get paid daily or weekly? And 100 coins day? Can you be more precise thanks

All XCXT masternodes should have 5000 XCXT. 5000 is an arbitrary quantity set by the dev. My understanding is that the masternode quantity requirement is used to limit masternodes to people who have 'significantly' invested in a coin which prevents an excessive number of nodes and high turnover rates. There is no advantage to having more than 5000 XCXT in the masternode. This is why people with 10k coins run 2 masternodes, 15k 3 masternodes, etc.

Masternodes payout as the transactions are processed and the payout varies by transaction. On my node, transactions generally come every couple hours, but some times less than an hour apart or even some times more than 4 hours apart. In the last 8 days my node received 360 XCXT total which is an average of 45 XCXT per day. If this person is receiving 500 XCXT/node/day or even 100/node/day then I am clearly doing something wrong.
I don't get it... if u run 1 masternode you get paid daily or weekly? And 100 coins day? Can you be more precise thanks
Random.
Activity: 268
Merit: 102

The explorer ONE doesn't work when searching for an address and the explorer TWO doesn't update since 08.29.

Any serious problem here ? Explorers doesnt work, no rewards, no activity since 29/8

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
I can't get into my coinonatX wallet for last 2 weeks.
When i want to open the wallet i get the following message "ERROR LOADING BLOCK DATABASE" and wallet shuts down???
What can i do to get my wallet opening again and get to my XCXT coins?

Thnx in advance.
Activity: 868
Merit: 100
I was wondering why do we have such mixed responses from the crowd? Some call this a scam coin, some say the MN doesn't work right off the bat and some say this coin has no real use in the market hence sooner or later it will die. Some also complain about the fact that dev doesn't respond and they aren't sure what's going on. On one of the thread i even read that this is a pyramid scam coin. I am really confused as why a coin which isn't that old has so much of negative review.

The old coin, I believe CXT, holders of this coin are not happy with the way Dev handled this project of swap. So, honestly, after reading all of this, I am not sure where this is going.

If someone, with good insight can comment on this project, perhaps it will help me and other to better understand the nuts and gear of this project.

Thanks and have a nice day.
Activity: 116

Activity: 116
I use debian stable. You can't use the compiled wallet version because it is compiled with ubuntu in mind, you have to compile by yourself if you want to use debian stable.

If you want, I can send you a wallet compiled for debian stable.

I think that you are talking about old stable, because the actual debian stable version uses 1.62, but that fact doesn't change anything that I have told :-)
sudo make -f makefile.unix # Headless CoinonatX
Code:
g++: error: /home/coinonatx/CoinonatX/src/leveldb/libleveldb.a: No such file or directory
g++: error: /home/coinonatx/CoinonatX/src/leveldb/libmemenv.a: No such file or directory
makefile.unix:224: recipe for target 'coinonatxd' failed
make: *** [coinonatxd] Error 1

To solve this, you  have to give executing permissions to the file build_detect_platform (you can check a little up in your log that returns Permission denied with that file). In your case:

sudo chmod +x /home/coinonatx/CoinonatX/src/leveldb/build_detect_platform

OK. I make coinonatxd.
How i can make CoinonatX-qt? I need this for debian8.
How i can run masternode use only coinonatxd?

Coinonatx-qt:

Code:
cd /home/coinonatx/CoinonatX
qmake
make

You can run the masternode only with coinonatxd (I'm doing it), you don't need the qt to run the masternode, BUT, you need the QT to send the profits of the masternode to another account without stop the masternode.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
Approximately such quantity also leaves. At the most, he received 500 coins a day from the masternode. Yesterday there were 100 of each.

Activity: 292
Merit: 251
I use debian stable. You can't use the compiled wallet version because it is compiled with ubuntu in mind, you have to compile by yourself if you want to use debian stable.

If you want, I can send you a wallet compiled for debian stable.

I think that you are talking about old stable, because the actual debian stable version uses 1.62, but that fact doesn't change anything that I have told :-)
sudo make -f makefile.unix # Headless CoinonatX
Code:
g++: error: /home/coinonatx/CoinonatX/src/leveldb/libleveldb.a: No such file or directory
g++: error: /home/coinonatx/CoinonatX/src/leveldb/libmemenv.a: No such file or directory
makefile.unix:224: recipe for target 'coinonatxd' failed
make: *** [coinonatxd] Error 1

To solve this, you  have to give executing permissions to the file build_detect_platform (you can check a little up in your log that returns Permission denied with that file). In your case:

sudo chmod +x /home/coinonatx/CoinonatX/src/leveldb/build_detect_platform

OK. I make coinonatxd.
How i can make CoinonatX-qt? I need this for debian8.
How i can run masternode use only coinonatxd?

sorry i was reading many threads and i didnt see. thanks

you know how much is the profit of this masternode? i dont see informations around internet.

Understandable. This place is mess with info scattered across 45 pages. Regarding resource, cpu usage and hdd space is minimal. GPU isn't used at all from what I can tell. I run mine with several other masternodes in a windows 7 vm with 4 cores and 8gb of ram. Never an issue. I don't have numbers in front of me but I think I've been bringing in around 150-200/week/wallet.

How much time is needed to receive the first reward of masternode
I think I received first payment in under 4 hours. Yes, 150/week for one master node with 5000 in it. I'll double check the numbers but I'm pretty sure that's right. Keep in mind payments for master nodes may not be the same for  everyone. The way the payments work, statistically most will be in the middle, some will be more and some will be less.
legendary
Activity: 1339
Merit: 1002

you know how much is the profit of this masternode? i dont see informations around internet.

Understandable. This place is mess with info scattered across 45 pages. Regarding resource, cpu usage and hdd space is minimal. GPU isn't used at all from what I can tell. I run mine with several other masternodes in a windows 7 vm with 4 cores and 8gb of ram. Never an issue. I don't have numbers in front of me but I think I've been bringing in around 150-200/week/wallet.

How much time is needed to receive the first reward of masternode

Swap done Smiley  Thanks!

Date: 8/8/2017 09:19
To: CXG9vgafcxDchu165PtPLsRrFFx2hcsRfm
Debit: -5500.00 XCXT
Transaction fee: -0.000001 XCXT
Net amount: -5500.000001 XCXT
Transaction ID: d85554b3d796dad0fb72ed0b6305237451d390e2366a0742fad33b6ecdbcf176-000

Has anyone set up a masternode on Windows?...is it difficult or can you do it all through the wallet gui?...is it heavy on the GPU or the CPU?

same qustion thanks

There's a guide on the first page, and I literally just posted the instructions 5 minutes ago right above this.

Transaction ID: d85554b3d796dad0fb72ed0b6305237451d390e2366a0742fad33b6ecdbcf176-000

Has anyone set up a masternode on Windows?...is it difficult or can you do it all through the wallet gui?...is it heavy on the GPU or the CPU?

same qustion thanks

There's a guide on the first page, and I literally just posted the instructions 5 minutes ago right above this.

same qustion thanks
How do i disable staking on a MacOS wallet?

Locking the wallet disables staking and master nodes. There's no need to disable staking. Coins in the master node address aren't staked. Download the wallet, unlock it, deposit coins into the main account, from the master node tab create a master node  using your public ip and a port different than the 2 already  being used by the wallet, you can find them in the conf file, transfer 5000 coins to the master node address.  Lock wallet, restart wallet, then unlock only for staking. Click start on your master node. Wait a few minutes. Verify it appears in the master node list.
Pages:
Jump to: