Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CoinonatX-PoW/PoS-Masternodes-75% APR (CXT Sister) - page 3. (Read 36881 times)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0
How do i disable staking on a MacOS wallet?
Activity: 5
Masternode guide ubuntu vps: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e9hvj-FfSk4

@devs are you guys working on a new website?

Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Looking for shmexy coins!
I also tried to swap my CXT, got no replies from the developers. I have never seen a worse swap in my few years in crypto. Very disappointed.
Activity: 116
Merit: 10
I use debian stable. You can't use the compiled wallet version because it is compiled with ubuntu in mind, you have to compile by yourself if you want to use debian stable.

If you want, I can send you a wallet compiled for debian stable.

I think that you are talking about old stable, because the actual debian stable version uses 1.62, but that fact doesn't change anything that I have told :-)
sudo make -f makefile.unix # Headless CoinonatX
Code:
g++: error: /home/coinonatx/CoinonatX/src/leveldb/libleveldb.a: No such file or directory
g++: error: /home/coinonatx/CoinonatX/src/leveldb/libmemenv.a: No such file or directory
makefile.unix:224: recipe for target 'coinonatxd' failed
make: *** [coinonatxd] Error 1

To solve this, you  have to give executing permissions to the file build_detect_platform (you can check a little up in your log that returns Permission denied with that file). In your case:

sudo chmod +x /home/coinonatx/CoinonatX/src/leveldb/build_detect_platform

Activity: 23
i do like to swap my CXT , but nobody reply to my email.
legendary
Activity: 1339
Merit: 1002
solved i send 5000.000001 not 5000  Grin Grin
Activity: 292
Merit: 251
I use debian stable. You can't use the compiled wallet version because it is compiled with ubuntu in mind, you have to compile by yourself if you want to use debian stable.

I think that you are talking about old stable, because the actual debian stable version uses 1.62, but that fact doesn't change anything that I have told :-)
sudo make -f makefile.unix # Headless CoinonatX
Code:
g++: error: /home/coinonatx/CoinonatX/src/leveldb/libleveldb.a: No such file or directory
g++: error: /home/coinonatx/CoinonatX/src/leveldb/libmemenv.a: No such file or directory
makefile.unix:224: recipe for target 'coinonatxd' failed
make: *** [coinonatxd] Error 1
legendary
Activity: 1339
Merit: 1002

Hello someone is able to make a videotutorial to start the masternode I am not able to give me error "could not allocate vin for collateral address" error
Merit: 100
Thanks, then it's common mistakes in this version of the wallet
I hope this will be fixed in the next version
Activity: 68
I have two mistakes in my wallet under Windows:
Arrivals from MN are displayed in thousandths of XCXT
the balance is credited correctly, but here the display is always wrong
On installation in the settings does not respond
when installing mXCXT and restarting the purse and reinstalling the XCXT is displayed correctly, but you have to constantly reset the wallet

Do you need to change something in the settings or is it a bug of the current version of the wallet?

Even adjusting mined transactions by a factor of 1000 doesn't seem to equal the XCXT being generated. I'm not sure what that XCXT value actually corresponds to. I can confirm the MN status is missing. I always look for my IP in the node list to verify it's running.
Activity: 116

I have libboost1.55, last stable for debian8.
How i can start masternode, use command line?

I have two mistakes in my wallet under Windows:
Arrivals from MN are displayed in thousandths of XCXT
the balance is credited correctly, but here the display is always wrong
On installation in the settings does not respond
when installing mXCXT and restarting the purse and reinstalling the XCXT is displayed correctly, but you have to constantly reset the wallet

In the section Masternodes-My masternodes does not display the status of the masternodes:

Do you need to change something in the settings or is it a bug of the current version of the wallet?

Activity: 132
Walking alone in the darkness
Hello folks,
need help
I've downloaded last wallet and probably wan't to serve masternode and so on, but atm i'm cannot start even wallet. I've resolved all dependencies, but wallet doesn't start and giving me this error:

Code:
v@atlas:~/Downloads/XCXT Linux wallet and Daemon> ./CoinonatX-qt 
./CoinonatX-qt: /lib64/libssl.so.1.0.0: no version information available (required by ./CoinonatX-qt)
./CoinonatX-qt: /lib64/libcrypto.so.1.0.0: no version information available (required by ./CoinonatX-qt)
Segmentation fault (core dumped)

How to solve this issue?
My OS is SuSe Enterprise linux... 12 SP2
I know that my OS is not really typical, but i need help to figure out this issues. And libraries showed above look's like exist in my system.

I have libboost1.55, last stable for debian8.
How i can start masternode, use command line?
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
Nicehash Port: 4022
Activity: 868
So this question is for the people who are already running MN. Can you guys help with answers to the following questions-

1) Is the setup of MN easy to follow?
2) How safe is it to run a cold wallet on a VPS? From security stand point what is required from the user end? Just backup wallet.dat file and encrypt it. Is that all?
3) What is the earning per day from running MN?

The answers to all these questions will help a lot of people to make a decision.
eur
Activity: 102
Activity: 11
unlock your wallet and then start your masternode

Thank you very much, brother. Just simple but I did not know. Now, my masternode was activated. I asked the dev of this thread, but I got no reply from him, and luckily you answered to solve my problem.
How i can start masternode use only linux shell?
Activity: 588
Merit: 107
Such a difference should be, a piece of a noob.

Go back to kindergarten to understand and write proper English.

I rest my case hahaha  Grin Grin Grin
Pages:
Jump to: