Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CoinonatX-PoW/PoS-Masternodes-75% APR (CXT Sister) - page 4. (Read 36925 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 100
Purifying The Blockchain
Digital price is best masternode coin to give a shot guys.Buy dp and swap huge profits
Activity: 283
Merit: 116
Why are the masternode stakes less compared to PoW - just a few 0.xxxxxx compared to 100 coins for PoW stations?
And how much did you want? 100500 per day?

Are you the XCXT dev to be asking that?

That was a valid straight forward question asked by a community member as to why there is huge difference between the reward stake of a masternode compared to PoW station since both setup are securing the XCXT blockchain.

If you have the answer to the question, explain it properly.

If not, shut up, there's no need to be an a$$hole here.
Such a difference should be, a piece of a noob.
Activity: 588
Merit: 107
Why are the masternode stakes less compared to PoW - just a few 0.xxxxxx compared to 100 coins for PoW stations?

Are you the XCXT dev to be asking that?

That was a valid straight forward question asked by a community member as to why there is huge difference between the reward stake of a masternode compared to PoW station since both setup are securing the XCXT blockchain.

If you have the answer to the question, explain it properly.

If not, shut up, there's no need to be an a$$hole here.
Activity: 283
Merit: 116
Activity: 665
Merit: 107
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
unlock your wallet and then start your masternode
Activity: 11
Merit: 0

HOW TO SET UP MASTERNODE

1. Download and install the wallet type you want
2. Open your wallet and allow it to sync
3.  Click Masternode Button
4.   Click create Masternode

5. Enter alias which is the name you wish to give to your Masternode

6. Enter your IP Address and port number in the format  XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX:YYY where X part belongs to your Ip and YYY Part belongs to your port number. ClIck OK and your Masternode will be created automatically for you.

7.  Sellect the Masternode address and the buttons associated with the Masternode will become active, click copy address to copy the Master address. After copying the Masternode address, send 5000 XCXT to the address

8.   Click the Masternode address and the button ‘Get Config’ will be active, click the ‘Get Config Button. The details of your masternone will be displayed.

9. Copy the details and replace the ‘USERNAME’ and ‘PASSWORD’With what you desired and can remember, replace the space for port with only your port number.

10. Head over to your Appdata folder and locate CoinonatX folder, click the folder and locate CoinonatX.conf .

11. Open the  CoinonatX.conf with either notepad or other  text editors , replace thecontent of the CoinonatX.conf with your masternode details,click save.

12. Head back to you’re your and click start button under your Masternode page. Your masternode will be instantly activated. Leave it for few hours to sync with the network and start receiving masternode reward.

Please note that XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX:YYY is only used as example, you are to replace it with your real ip address and port number.

Hello,
I followed your guide to set up my first masternode, but I met an error at the last step. When I clicked on the "Start" button to activate my masternode, I got an error message like this "Error: could not allocate vin for collateralAddress". What is this error, and how can I fix it? Anyone met this error like me?
Thanks !
Tien Nguyen
Activity: 160
Merit: 10
hmmm not bad, looking forward on the project

Yup. Nice payout rate so far. Setup a masternode yesterday and already have ~100 coins in masternode payments.
Activity: 70
hmmm not bad, looking forward on the project
Activity: 868
Merit: 279
Anyone knows what the rank means in the masternodes?
Activity: 1428
Merit: 538
I have a lot of CXT, I want to swap, I have been trying to contact the developers for more than a week, and now there is no response.I need to know how to exchange my COINS.thank you

You can't do it because the amateur developers only gave a 7-day swap window and do you think they shouted that from the rooftops?

this would be really bad. This is how you make people run off an never return to a project. He should seriously have had more time to go for the swap.
Activity: 204
I have a lot of CXT, I want to swap, I have been trying to contact the developers for more than a week, and now there is no response.I need to know how to exchange my COINS.thank you

You can't do it because the amateur developers only gave a 7-day swap window and do you think they shouted that from the rooftops?
Activity: 292
Merit: 251
https://mega.nz/#F!QuQ0kIrS!IDlLFouz8N1UwbrbbwBI3A
don't have coinonatx-cli
Activity: 112
Is it possible to mine with GPU?

Hi,

Yes you can use GPU for mining

- support team
legendary
Activity: 3486
Merit: 1126
Activity: 476
Merit: 1007
I find staking coins is very profitable and uses less bandwidth, made about 600+ coins in less than 20 days in staking mode... forgot to run the node Smiley Smiley Smiley
Thank you for your response. I will look into the offered solution. Once quick question, how safe it is to run MN on a windows vps server with all of your coins in there? I mean anything can happen to the wallet out there. Not sure how secure it is.

Is this how all the members here are running this MN?
Activity: 68
I am interested to get some masternodes for this one however the only thing that is stopping me from doing so is the lack of documentation for setting this up on Ubuntu vps. Is there a guide, which is easy enough to follow and set this up?

I do not want to run VPS on a Windows machine because all of my VPS are on Ubuntu from the same provider.

Please advise.

Are you saying your ubuntu vps is a headless install so you want to manage the wallet and masternode via command-line? If you set up VNC on your ubuntu install you can just remote in and follow the same steps given on the first page just like the windows wallet. Here's a guide that may help to set up vnc https://www.digitalocean.com/community/tutorials/how-to-install-and-configure-vnc-on-ubuntu-14-04 Otherwise you'll have to wait for a headless tutorial. I might put one together if I have time to get an ubuntu vm running.
I am interested to get some masternodes for this one however the only thing that is stopping me from doing so is the lack of documentation for setting this up on Ubuntu vps. Is there a guide, which is easy enough to follow and set this up?

I do not want to run VPS on a Windows machine because all of my VPS are on Ubuntu from the same provider.

Please advise.
Pages:
Jump to: