Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CoinonatX-PoW/PoS-Masternodes-75% APR (CXT Sister) - page 27. (Read 36931 times)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0
unlock your wallet and then start your masternode

How to do it exactly?
Activity: 9
unlock your wallet and then start your masternode
Activity: 11
Thank you dev for your hard work. I have recieved the coins and now in the process of setting up a master node.

I have one question, even though im editing the conf file in app data, the new information isn't showing up under Getconfig.

When i start the masternode I get this error: "could not allocate vin for collateral address".

Probably because the new information isnt there?
Same problem. what to do
Activity: 749
Merit: 507
Why did you relaunch this scam coin again anyway? I don't really get it. If you want to scam people at least find some original idea. This coin has no purpose and no future. Beware guys! You have been warned.

Funny, I couldn't find related posts now. I'm doubting myself. Did I mix up this coin with another project? Huh
Activity: 242
Merit: 250
Trying to run windows wallet, and im getting the following error when i DoubleClick coinonat-qt.exe

"The program can't start because MSVCR100.dll is misding from your computer. Try reibstalling the program to fix this problem."

It's been ages since i downloaded a wallet, any idea how i can fix this?

-pickle
Activity: 121
Merit: 100
Amicus Humani Generis
Can you purchase XCXT with Bitcoin ? Or do you have to buy CXT and then Swap ?

Yes, buy CXT to swap.

Will XCXT be listed on cryptopia as well ? My concern is that if i swap to XCXT how can i sell the coins, do i need to transfer back to coinonat ?

You cannot send XCXT TO CXT address. XCXT will be listed on Cryptopia next week.

Will the CoinonatX (XCXT) price pegged using the formula from Alvin Lee as Coinonat (CXT)? 0.000058 BTC per XCXT? Do I understand correctly?
Activity: 90
Merit: 10
Great to hear dev, thanks !
Activity: 498

Yes, buy CXT to swap.

Will XCXT be listed on cryptopia as well ? My concern is that if i swap to XCXT how can i sell the coins, do i need to transfer back to coinonat ?

You cannot send XCXT TO CXT address. XCXT will be listed on Cryptopia next week.

Yes, buy CXT to swap.

I warned you a few days ago of deceit, but you have not been absorbed  Huh Huh Huh

Will CXTX also be listed on cryptopia ? I sent you a contact submission with my transfer request.
Activity: 1
Thank you dev for your hard work. I have recieved the coins and now in the process of setting up a master node.

I have one question, even though im editing the conf file in app data, the new information isn't showing up under Getconfig.

When i start the masternode I get this error: "could not allocate vin for collateral address".

Probably because the new information isnt there?
Activity: 121
Merit: 100
Amicus Humani Generis
I warned you a few days ago of deceit, but you have not been absorbed  Huh Huh Huh

while no one lost...  Wink while sleep peacefully  Roll Eyes while anyone can leave the game without a loss
Activity: 340
I warned you a few days ago of deceit, but you have not been absorbed  Huh Huh Huh

Yes, buy CXT to swap.
Activity: 151
  Details of how to swap and how to set up masternode is now available in the first page,at the second and third post respectively. Please check it.

where is the link to download the CXTX wallet for windows and linux please bold it if it is on the first page.
Or provide link if it is not there.
Activity: 392
7 day swap period is very unrealistic and short imo, also will there be a guide or script to setup a mn on ubuntu vps?

Details of how to swap and how to set up masternode is now available in the first page,at the second and third post respectively. Please check it.

the masternode guide is for windows  Huh
Activity: 504
75% APR? So basically a scam ponzi just like bitconnect? Or do people really think that you can retain value in anything with 75% inflation?
7 day swap period is very unrealistic and short imo, also will there be a guide or script to setup a mn on ubuntu vps?

Activity: 392
Pages:
Jump to: