Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CoinonatX-PoW/PoS-Masternodes-75% APR (CXT Sister) -NEW THREAD - page 55. (Read 63684 times)

Activity: 116
Merit: 10
I was following this coin already... it seems nice and good someone knows the reward for the masternode?

On an average you can get about 100 coins in a week

-support team

There is a problem with the chain explorer. The search doesn't gives any result. Can you check it?
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
I was following this coin already... it seems nice and good someone knows the reward for the masternode?

On an average you can get about 100 coins in a week

-support team
Activity: 665
Merit: 107
Noob here!
So, if I buy 5500 Coinonat (CXT) I can swap them 1:1 to CoinonatX (XCXT) ?

CXT is only $0.01 and XCXT os 0.04. How can that work for you ?
I will earn like 4x instantly

What am I missing ?

Swap is already done and no more swaps of CXT to XCXT. Do check the old ANN thread.
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
Noob here!
So, if I buy 5500 Coinonat (CXT) I can swap them 1:1 to CoinonatX (XCXT) ?

CXT is only $0.01 and XCXT os 0.04. How can that work for you ?
I will earn like 4x instantly

What am I missing ?
Activity: 16
Hi dev we trust you and support you until the coin goes up to the moon .... I have a question .. when will you add XCXT to yobit ?
yeah we are waiting for it sir.
 when ?
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
Purifying The Blockchain
Surely it will rise a lot just a bit of weak hands selling xcxt when their orders are done i gurantee 4500 to 7k satoshi stable price for our best coin CoinonatX.
One more thing is that it is traded on most of exchanges and we need yobit now.
Activity: 5
@preda: Supposed to be about 100 a week i think

@devs: You guys have plans to redesign the website? It could use a new image.

Keep up the good work!
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
Activity: 2
Hi dev we trust you and support you until the coin goes up to the moon .... I have a question .. when will you add XCXT to yobit ?
Activity: 498
Hello everyone,

We have moved our official announcement thread from the old https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-coinonatx-powpos-masternodes-75-apr-cxt-sister-2068761  to a new one here . It has become necessary for us to do so in order to control FUDers,haters and Trolls from destroying the coin by spreading negative comment on the project.

Thank you so much

HOW TO SET UP MASTERNODE

1. Download and install the wallet type you want
2. Open your wallet and allow it to sync
3.  Click Masternode Button
4.   Click create Masternode

5. Enter alias which is the name you wish to give to your Masternode

6. Enter your IP Address and port number in the format  XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX:YYY where X part belongs to your Ip and YYY Part belongs to your port number. ClIck OK and your Masternode will be created automatically for you.

7.  Sellect the Masternode address and the buttons associated with the Masternode will become active, click copy address to copy the Master address. After copying the Masternode address, send 5000 XCXT to the address

8.   Click the Masternode address and the button ‘Get Config’ will be active, click the ‘Get Config Button. The details of your masternone will be displayed.

9. Copy the details and replace the ‘USERNAME’ and ‘PASSWORD’With what you desired and can remember, replace the space for port with only your port number.

10. Head over to your Appdata folder and locate CoinonatX folder, click the folder and locate CoinonatX.conf .

11. Open the  CoinonatX.conf with either notepad or other  text editors , replace thecontent of the CoinonatX.conf with your masternode details,click save.

12. Head back to you’re your and click start button under your Masternode page. Your masternode will be instantly activated. Leave it for few hours to sync with the network and start receiving masternode reward.

Please note that XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX:YYY is only used as example, you are to replace it with your real ip address and port number.
Swapping has closed since,no more swapping available.

Coin has been taken Over by the Community. Please new Announcement Thread here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/coinonatx-xcxt-community-take-over-2678424
Pages:
Jump to: