Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Colossuscoin- 1.5.1 BIG, STRONG, and FRIENDLY - page 10. (Read 121081 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
yes, it definetly will go up. After apocalypse.  Cheesy

Cry
Activity: 85
Merit: 10
yes, it definetly will go up. After apocalypse.  Cheesy
Activity: 56
Bought 16 million at 20 litoshis last night. Now its down Sad

Hope it goes back up.
Activity: 42
so.... COL is so damn cheap now that I had to get in
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
Does the POS work for this coin?
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
COL looks strong and healthy guys, and this is just the beginning !!!  Smiley
50 latoshi tonight! I think!

That would be great. But that's nothing yet, think a few months ahead, 500 Latoshi wouldn't surprise me this year.
I think great things are coming up for this coin.

Yes. There are currently some fairly big walls up to 40 latoshi, but if those get knocked out, this coin can really begin to grow!

What the hell is a Latoshi? You mean the smallest divisible unit of LTC?  Cheesy
Activity: 258
Merit: 250
Any working pool ?
Activity: 68
High trading Volumes. #6th position on Cryptsy over the last 24 hours!
 Have lots of potential upward!
The cost of energy has become a significant factor in the performance of economy - and Colossus is in pure POS stage now!
Go green! Colossuscoin [COL] - Smaller electric bills! Much Green!

legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1024
Hi,
Colossuscoin wallet is working, and syncing? What nodes?

Yes the wallet is working well, I use my windows Col wallet to send small transactions which are recieved in under 5 minutes. It takes a long time to sync the wallet when you first download it and syncing happens automatically. I downloaded it over christmas when I was on holidays and it took over 2 days, I resynced my wallet yesterday to see how long it would take and it took 18 hours so with more people using the wallet it syncs faster. I hold the bulk of my coins in Cryptsy and use my Col wallet when I want to send lots of little transactions like giveaways. The wallet fix is more like an update, we get an expert to go through it and help us improve it and kill two birds with one stone by changing the fees to provide a better funding structure.
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1024
Mullick is off sick and still in the middle of fixing Adt, when he's available I will get a hold of him
Activity: 797
Merit: 251
Because market is flooded now by colossusses from coinedump, there were 12 hours blocked deposits. The real price is at craptsy, i laugh to people who bought at 40 satoshi at coinedump when at craptsy there was the price around 20.

However coinedump has another problem, deposits are probably working but i am unable to login so...
Activity: 74
Go down Sad
Activity: 115

That would be great. But that's nothing yet, think a few months ahead, 500 Latoshi wouldn't surprise me this year.

Yes. There are currently some fairly big walls up to 40 latoshi, but if those get knocked out, this coin can really begin to grow!
Activity: 196
Merit: 100

Activity: 435
Merit: 260
Hi,
Colossuscoin wallet is working, and syncing? What nodes?
Activity: 74
Activity: 196
Activity: 492
Merit: 250
any chance to fix the wallet. any developer here .please tell.?

read post 1050
Activity: 10
The troubles at coinedump probably dont have any relation with wallet syncing because the deposit appears as pending, without synchronisation it would never appear in their wallet.

I call this issue ACDS - Acquired Craptsy Deficiency Syndrome   Grin

Yes, I suspect that their wallet is off, since the transactions have got many confirmations.
Activity: 182
any chance to fix the wallet. any developer here .please tell.?
Pages:
Jump to: