Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ColossusXT (COLX) Private| Sustainable| Grid Computing - Mandatory Update - page 48. (Read 149033 times)

Activity: 275
Merit: 0
My coins are still on CM from November and thought I would start staking from january after vacation on my lapptop. By that time CM has gone down. Hope they will release soon. What percentage of annual staking we get from COLX? 10%?
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
could this be a $1 coin?  Huh

Anything is possible but realistically that would make it top 5 coin

say it hits Top 30 coin with $500million market cap that gives price of roughly $0.05,,,,put down $1k now and this could turn to $20k

say it hit Top 15 coin with $2billion market cap that gives price of roughly $0.20,,,,put down $1k now and this could turn to $80k

This. If the entire crypto market cap increases significantly over the coming years (which is very much possible), then $1 is realistic. At this point in the market, despite the coin burn that already took place, the supply of COLX is too high for it to be $1
Activity: 275
Just a quick and simple overview of the past week:

CoinsMarkets
We're encouraged by the actions CoinsMarket has taken with releasing ECA and are hoping in good faith for a swift resolution and release of COLX from the Coinsmarket exchange. However, the COLX team has a responsibility to protect our investors. Absent any communication or acknowledgement from CM, we have retained legal counsel and are preparing to pursue legal action should this not be resolved in an expedient manner.

Due to the lack of response from CoinsMarkets, a letter has been sent to CoinsMarkets outlining the legal actions Colossus will take if there are any further delays for COLX withdrawals. Our community is always priority and we will work on having this resolved. Thank you all for your patience.

Thanks. This is really a good point to hear from COLX team,  hopefully CM will release soon and we may never need to go legal route. Per CM, they are scheduled to enable more coins to withdrawal. Let's see.
Activity: 87
could this be a $1 coin?  Huh

Anything is possible but realistically that would make it top 5 coin

say it hits Top 30 coin with $500million market cap that gives price of roughly $0.05,,,,put down $1k now and this could turn to $20k

say it hit Top 15 coin with $2billion market cap that gives price of roughly $0.20,,,,put down $1k now and this could turn to $80k

Activity: 208
Activity: 476
Had a bid fill last night at 26sat and now I have over 1/4 required for a masternode! Hoping to be able to purchase one before price hits over 50sat, wish me luck Smiley

keep it up haha
How many do you need for Masternode for colx ?

Collateral for a COLX masternode is 10M.. quite an investment, but I'm trying to work up to one as well Cheesy
Activity: 360
Merit: 1
We got potential with this one! Better than Verge.
Activity: 546
Merit: 252

COLX/LTC Market on Crypto-bridge Decentralized Cryptocurrency Exchange

https://wallet.crypto-bridge.org/market/BRIDGE.COLX_BRIDGE.LTC

Oh nice!! I was a huge fan of the LTC markets on Cryptopia and Nova Exchange, so this is really cool.
Activity: 418
Merit: 250
COLX - Spread the Grid.

COLX/LTC Market on Crypto-bridge Decentralized Cryptocurrency Exchange

https://wallet.crypto-bridge.org/market/BRIDGE.COLX_BRIDGE.LTC
Activity: 44
developers, that listing on a major stock exchange and white paper?

Whitepaper is in final stage, should be released soon (at latest end of this month).

Cryptopia would list COLX in 'roughly 3 weeks) 1 week passed now.
Activity: 97
developers, that listing on a major stock exchange and white paper?
Activity: 574
Merit: 117
The coin deserves attention, and the fact that the price has now slipped is a very good chance to enter this project. Unfortunately the masternode costs all the same very dearly for me, but I can think of buying some coins for the POS-staking!
By the way, how much does the POS now bring?
Great time to buy indeed! If you are like me and are still affording a Masternode times like these are the best of times to search for ways to make a proper reallocation...
Why is price so cheap now?  Huh Huh Huh Huh ???Rough couple months. Good time to buy I guess
Activity: 126
Why is price so cheap now?  Huh Huh Huh Huh ???Rough couple months. Good time to buy I guess
Activity: 48
Had a bid fill last night at 26sat and now I have over 1/4 required for a masternode! Hoping to be able to purchase one before price hits over 50sat, wish me luck Smiley

keep it up haha
How many do you need for Masternode for colx ?
Activity: 39
The amount of coins staking today are really high, a good sign I think. The staking rewards were a lot more a few months ago but that makes sense when there wasn't this much attention to the coin itself
Staking rewards depend on your weight, which in turn depends on total number of coins you stake.
Activity: 882
Merit: 252
The amount of coins staking today are really high, a good sign I think. The staking rewards were a lot more a few months ago but that makes sense when there wasn't this much attention to the coin itself
Activity: 532
Merit: 102
I got 40k coins but not a single stake reward in 4 weeks Sad
Activity: 97
Whats the ROI for staking and is there a minimum number of coins reqd? Also ,how often does it stake ?

You can calculate your rewards ROI as follows:

T is the total number of COLX currently staked, currently 5.99B.

P is your personal number of COLX staked.

1440 is the number of blocks in a day.

T / (1440 * P) = Your average number of days per reward

so with 50k coins i will need 197 days for stake?
you will need 7 days to place a bet. for the convenience of the coin it is better to divide by 10K then the rate can be daily depending on the transaction the other participants
Pages:
Jump to: