Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ColossusXT (COLX) Private| Sustainable| Grid Computing - Mandatory Update - page 50. (Read 149033 times)

Activity: 216
Merit: 100
Yeah... It's already three months and nothing happens. Are they gain a lot already and start running away?

Look at Ucash, it's new but already listed in Yobit. Why the hell Colx not listed??

Did you read Twitter: https://twitter.com/ColossusCoinXT/status/962006580777504768

2) Yobit listing canceled due to lack of response. Funds will be applied elsewhere.

Yobit recently lists ERC20 Token based on ETH only,
no CryptoCurrency with own blockchain, so stop crying

I don't believe in tweets. LCC is not a token. Don't fool us.

LCC is a Litecoin FORK out of thin Air.
 some FORKS can be traded there and Yobit listed ERC20 Tokens only
 no need to fool you
Activity: 285
Merit: 102
I just voted for COLX on altcoin.io. Good luck Smiley
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
I think that this is a brilliant idea from David Hay...  

How to Change Venezeula with Crypto - Onboarding 300,000 people in 90 days for 2 million dollars

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hcsq0UzRlaE

Imagine if COLX Crowdfunded it and backed him...  and/or used some of the marketing budget from the coinswap...

Food for thought...

Activity: 532
Merit: 102
cryptopia will be a thing... let's wait Cheesy
Activity: 44
Merit: 1
Let's see what happens when COLX is listed to Cryptopia.   Yobit might just be good that COLX is not listed there yet, I hear lot's of trouble with Yobit regarding prices.  Weird that Yobit did list LitecoinCash so soon (which is not an ethereum ERC20 token) and the price of that coin is way to high, doesn't make sense so something is wrong there.

Yobit is shit, multiple coins that i know of have been listed on there since late 2017/ early 2018. They are listed, but you cannot trade them, nor withdraw/deposit them. Devs did good by getting a refund imho
Activity: 882
Merit: 252
Let's see what happens when COLX is listed to Cryptopia.   Yobit might just be good that COLX is not listed there yet, I hear lot's of trouble with Yobit regarding prices.  Weird that Yobit did list LitecoinCash so soon (which is not an ethereum ERC20 token) and the price of that coin is way to high, doesn't make sense so something is wrong there.
Activity: 742
stabilascan.org
I will bet my 10M Colx if Colx will be listed within 3 weeks! I will offer a ratio of 10M for 5M bet.
3x2
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1004
Cryptopia will list us in roughly 3 weeks:
https://twitter.com/ColossusCoinXT/status/968551225602928640

Kucoin will be approached again when Whitepaper is finished.
Has there been any response from cryptopia official handler?? I guess no. I don't believe on listing promises until they are announced by the exchanges itself.
Activity: 439
Merit: 250
mycoin.bitbank.com
I have been ignored all the foolish user and holding my COLX,LOL

COL launched on 2013
CV2 ON 2015
COLX 0N 2017
And:
COL TO CV2 =20:1
CV2 TO COLX=2:1
so
COL TO COLX =40:1
40B COL TO COLX =100M COLX

100M COL =1USD ,The price at 2014 ,40B COL about 40USD
The current price:
1COLX=$0.003USD  100M COLX=300000USD
Do you understand?
Activity: 97
Merit: 0
They don't like to add COLX on other exchanges because it will be difficult for them to manipulate the prices. The limited the exchanges, the better for them to manipulate.
Why manipulate something? You just need to give the coin to develop and fly to the moon!!! They have concentrated a large portion of the coins, not really, they are not profitable when the rate colx growing? It's nonsense.)))))) Just not enough development strategy I believe.
Activity: 29
Lol. DEAD coin. How does it feel... holding those bags? Thx god I dumped all of mine and cashed out $50k. Yeah, I earned the bragging rights.
stabilascan.org
They don't like to add COLX on other exchanges because it will be difficult for them to manipulate the prices. The limited the exchanges, the better for them to manipulate.
Activity: 97
Yeah... It's already three months and nothing happens. Are they gain a lot already and start running away?

Look at Ucash, it's new but already listed in Yobit. Why the hell Colx not listed??

Did you read Twitter: https://twitter.com/ColossusCoinXT/status/962006580777504768

2) Yobit listing canceled due to lack of response. Funds will be applied elsewhere.

Yes, the boards that much, no one is going!!! Look at the colx course!!!! Now he'll fall down and start an avalanche to dump coins!!! No trading volumes! Add to the big exchanges a coin or you can easily lose the project! Adding to the second-rate exchangers will not fix the situation! In addition cryptopia no big exchanges? What do you think?
stabilascan.org

I don't believe in tweets. LCC is not a token. Don't fool us.
Activity: 42
Guys developers are going to code in an in-wallet DEX into the colx wallet, and also integrate atomic swaps.
Activity: 216

Activity: 115
Cryptopia will list us in roughly 3 weeks:
https://twitter.com/ColossusCoinXT/status/968551225602928640

Kucoin will be approached again when Whitepaper is finished.
legendary
Activity: 1672
Merit: 1046
Here we go again
Focus on some relevant Stuff like..

- The Whitepaper
- a Wallet Update
- some Efforts to make it on a halfway decent Tier 2 Exchange like Bit-z or Kucoin

GOOOOOOOOOOO
Activity: 280
Merit: 106
what wrong with the dev, do absolute nothing , damn this coin is dying

Don't expect to see instant returns on your investments. The market is not like it was towards the end of last year. Think of any investment you make as a long-term one and be prepared for the worst because it could happen. The project is definitely not dead, you just have to be patient. Nothing is going to take off while the market is still so volatile and attempting to recover. Besides, we want slow steady growth when the time comes and all the pieces are in place, exchanges etc.
stabilascan.org
Correct! Even yobit added new coins but not COLX. What's happening? LCC is new, Ucash is new and many more...but why not COLX included? Not even an official news from the sites.
Pages:
Jump to: