Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ColossusXT (COLX) Private| Sustainable| Grid Computing - Mandatory Update - page 49. (Read 149033 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 250
Whats the ROI for staking and is there a minimum number of coins reqd? Also ,how often does it stake ?

You can calculate your rewards ROI as follows:

T is the total number of COLX currently staked, currently 5.99B.

P is your personal number of COLX staked.

1440 is the number of blocks in a day.

T / (1440 * P) = Your average number of days per reward

so with 50k coins i will need 197 days for stake?
Activity: 360
Merit: 1
Very Nice!!

MARCH UPDATE - New COLX Price Tracker - iOS Version uploaded for testing... Should go live shortly... Android version next!    Smiley

New COLX Mobile Wallet - Beta Testing -

Until the next update, Continue to enjoy... Many great things...

With COLX the #1 Privacy Coin on the market...   (y)

Activity: 97
Merit: 0
first!!!!! the tournament will be held on PokerStars for colx!!!!! big breakthrough!!!!!!

https://twitter.com/ColossusCoinXT/status/971372677624729600
Activity: 115
Whats the ROI for staking and is there a minimum number of coins reqd? Also ,how often does it stake ?

You can calculate your rewards ROI as follows:

T is the total number of COLX currently staked, currently 5.99B.

P is your personal number of COLX staked.

1440 is the number of blocks in a day.

T / (1440 * P) = Your average number of days per reward
Read on the first page there is all the information as well as the necessary links to the community and website
Activity: 72
Activity: 574
Merit: 117
As far as I know the project uses the operating time of the PIVX team. What significant differences in the technological and functional plan is planned by the development team? I would like to try to assess the uniqueness of this coin and its prospects ?!
Activity: 112
Merit: 10

MARCH UPDATE - New COLX Price Tracker - iOS Version uploaded for testing... Should go live shortly... Android version next!    Smiley

New COLX Mobile Wallet - Beta Testing -

Until the next update, Continue to enjoy... Many great things...

With COLX the #1 Privacy Coin on the market...   (y)

by the way I advise you to buy yet colx lasts around 30 sat. perhaps this price you will not see Wink
   https://twitter.com/ColossusCoinXT/status/970841889506242560                                                                                       
         Wink Grin :)ready to release a white paper. I hope now things listed on top exchanges will go faster!!!!! congratulations to all!!! by the way, in anticipation of the discharge of the fork monero is a good chance for colx as many experts predict the loss of anonymity for monero!!!! developers do not miss the chance!!!! colx needs to be added to the stock exchanges soon!!!! At the moon!!!
Activity: 360
Super excited to see this on Cryptopia soon! Surely will bring back more volume to our market!
Activity: 5
In order for a coin to truly succeed you have to start trading goods and services for the coin. The sooner you do that the better. I have some ideas I will post soon. I’m so busy with my job and training I have little time left. 
Activity: 418
Merit: 250
COLX - Spread the Grid.

Help us to be listed on Coinpulse.io Exchange  

Hi to all our community.

Help us to be listed on Coinpulse.io Exchange by voting and COMMENT for COLX here:

https://request.coinpulse.io/suggestions/5993/please-list-colossuscoinxt-colx

Together we can do it! Thank you all.🙏
Activity: 44
Just a quick and simple overview of the past week:

Whitepaper
Whitepaper working group round two (WG2) has started. Comments due back to team by 3/2/18.

Next steps;
1) Final edits (WG2)
2) Infographics
3) Release

Cryptopia
Received word from Cryptopia, will list us in 'roughly' 3 weeks. More information will follow as we come closer to the actual listing date.

Next.Exchange
Provided Next.Exchange with the file needed for their exchange backend. This was the only blocker for a "listing date". Should receive one soon.

Other exchanges
We have reached out to numerous of exchanges, we will get back to this subject when we have something more concrete.

Kucoin will be approached again when Whitepaper is finished so we have a stronger position in getting listed.

CoinsMarkets
We're encouraged by the actions CoinsMarket has taken with releasing ECA and are hoping in good faith for a swift resolution and release of COLX from the Coinsmarket exchange. However, the COLX team has a responsibility to protect our investors. Absent any communication or acknowledgement from CM, we have retained legal counsel and are preparing to pursue legal action should this not be resolved in an expedient manner.

Due to the lack of response from CoinsMarkets, a letter has been sent to CoinsMarkets outlining the legal actions Colossus will take if there are any further delays for COLX withdrawals. Our community is always priority and we will work on having this resolved. Thank you all for your patience.

Q1 Roadmap
At the time of posting this, everything is on track and people are working over-time to take COLX to the next level.

the month of March will be a very busy, yet exciting month with loads of information and development.

Thanks for the update Jan! Ive seen your post on Reddit, im glad the devs asked you to join the team. I think your a real asset to the colx team and i am looking forward to reading your stuff Smiley
Activity: 44
Post here the official statement of the exchanges, not those announcements that nothing really happens.

I dont know if you understand what he is saying, or that your just ignorant. They are talking to different exchanges, what do you want them to do, already state they are getting and willing to get listed there? To be honest, I like how they are researching an exchange instead of 'approaching' all the shitty exchanges out there and pay a fee of a couple hundred bucks...

Have you ever seen cryptopia publicly talk about the listing progress? No.
The way they work is, after they got their shit on point to list a coin, they announce it when its ready and going 'live'...
Activity: 742
Merit: 100
stabilascan.org
Post here the official statement of the exchanges, not those announcements that nothing really happens.
Just a quick and simple overview of the past week:

Whitepaper
Whitepaper working group round two (WG2) has started. Comments due back to team by 3/2/18.

Next steps;
1) Final edits (WG2)
2) Infographics
3) Release

Cryptopia
Received word from Cryptopia, will list us in 'roughly' 3 weeks. More information will follow as we come closer to the actual listing date.

Next.Exchange
Provided Next.Exchange with the file needed for their exchange backend. This was the only blocker for a "listing date". Should receive one soon.

Other exchanges
We have reached out to numerous of exchanges, we will get back to this subject when we have something more concrete.

Kucoin will be approached again when Whitepaper is finished so we have a stronger position in getting listed.

CoinsMarkets
We're encouraged by the actions CoinsMarket has taken with releasing ECA and are hoping in good faith for a swift resolution and release of COLX from the Coinsmarket exchange. However, the COLX team has a responsibility to protect our investors. Absent any communication or acknowledgement from CM, we have retained legal counsel and are preparing to pursue legal action should this not be resolved in an expedient manner.

Due to the lack of response from CoinsMarkets, a letter has been sent to CoinsMarkets outlining the legal actions Colossus will take if there are any further delays for COLX withdrawals. Our community is always priority and we will work on having this resolved. Thank you all for your patience.

Q1 Roadmap
At the time of posting this, everything is on track and people are working over-time to take COLX to the next level.

the month of March will be a very busy, yet exciting month with loads of information and development.
Any plans to list COLX in this new exchange site?

http://upcoin.com xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

why don't you just send a request to upcoin exchange, instead of posting shitty referral links
 this is a community coin

Why should I? when I'm not part of the devs? That is your responsibility to list COLX in exchanges. You announced news to the public that COLX will be listed in an exchange sites and it's happening, so therefore your news is nothing but a big fallacy.

We have reached out to numerous of exchanges, amongst Upcoin. We will get back to this subject when we have something more concrete.
Activity: 742
stabilascan.org

why don't you just send a request to upcoin exchange, instead of posting shitty referral links
 this is a community coin

Why should I? when I'm not part of the devs? That is your responsibility to list COLX in exchanges. You announced news to the public that COLX will be listed in an exchange sites and it's happening, so therefore your news is nothing but a big fallacy.
Activity: 216

this is a community coin
Pages:
Jump to: