Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [Contractium.io] One of the top ICOs with Product-Ready-Launch, ICO starts - page 8. (Read 2304 times)

Activity: 107
Merit: 1
How your product can be used for sites that are looking for staff? I'm not sure that I understood everything correctly from the product description.
Activity: 81
And what will be the cost of your services? Will it be much cheaper than hiring a team to issue a new coin?
Activity: 322
How does selling tokens now? I would like to know the results. I would like to know what investors are active with such big bonuses. I hope to have good sales results.
And what is now a bonus for investors? I would like to understand how best to buy these tokens. I will continue to follow how it all works.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
How does selling tokens now? I would like to know the results. I would like to know what investors are active with such big bonuses. I hope to have good sales results.
Activity: 476
Use cashback in various trading companies is becoming more common. I think this service is in the form of Contractium tokens may be relevant. If I understand correctly.
Smart contracts gain popularity as well. Paper data are not as reliable. And I think that all of these features help you organize a good work for many companies. I look forward to it.
Indeed, the team can offer good  software that helps Internet users to earn extra money at the expense of their remuneration. I think that CTU will become popular token.
When conducting an extensive PR campaign, the project will be able to gain fame and it certainly will have an impact on the value of the token on the exchange. In the road map, the dates of exit token at the exchanges. I think that during this period, the price will be higher already several times.
Activity: 172
I see that the project started development in 2017. That's interesting. What can the team from the project's functionality now offer at this stage of ICO?
Activity: 158
Merit: 0
What are the accepted currencies,only ETH or some others too?

I think only ETH will be accepted,and it makes sense since its Ethereum blockchain based project.
Activity: 168
Merit: 2
What are the accepted currencies,only ETH or some others too?
Activity: 322
Hi, guys! The main thing that in the future it has ensured the development of the plan!
The project is really beautiful and I like that there are already working prototypes. So I will follow how it develops. I want to buy tokens for myself.
And who knows when these tokens can appear on exchanges? Is there any information on this? I would like to know the condo I can sell my tokens.

I guess CTU will be listed after end of sale and distribution of the tokens.Thats standard practice nowdays Smiley
Hi, guys! The main thing that in the future it has ensured the development of the plan!
The project is really beautiful and I like that there are already working prototypes. So I will follow how it develops. I want to buy tokens for myself.
And who knows when these tokens can appear on exchanges? Is there any information on this? I would like to know the condo I can sell my tokens.
Is the bounty program still available or not yet? I would like to participate in this and buy tokens for myself.
Activity: 179
Guys, I have looked through your whitepaper and actually cannot get the main problem you are trying to solve, even that you have a section in it called Problem. Could you please describe it here in simple words and what are the applications in the real world? As you are based on Etherium blockchain what is your value adding?
On the site I saw a description of the examples how the product can be used in the work. I think this section will explain to you some points.
https://contractium.io/ctu-token.html
Thank you. Now I have more clear examples of application in life. I would like to know how many participants the team wants to get in the first year of the application?
Guys, I have looked through your whitepaper and actually cannot get the main problem you are trying to solve, even that you have a section in it called Problem. Could you please describe it here in simple words and what are the applications in the real world? As you are based on Etherium blockchain what is your value adding?
On the site I saw a description of the examples how the product can be used in the work. I think this section will explain to you some points.
https://contractium.io/ctu-token.html
Activity: 163
Activity: 127
The team has set achievable goals, and I am sure that thanks to the good bonuses, investors will invest in this project. The application will be a great solution for a number of issues for different categories of business.
You're right, from those business categories that are described on the website, I'm sure a lot of participants need this app. Does the team already have prior product usage agreements?
Activity: 170
Can people from USA participate in the sale?

Both USA and China investors are excluded from the sale,but still plenty of investors from other countries left,so it shouldnt affect sale.

Maybe accredited investors form USA will be allowed to get in, that helps to raise the funds a lot.
I didn't see that kind of information. I think that such investors can write a request to the developers, and if the amount of investment is significant, then the likelihood of participation will be higher.
Activity: 434
Is the bounty program still available? I would like to participate and get my first tokens. Will the company have signatures?

Yes,bounty campaign started and its available on their website,but first you have to register.

What do you mean by register? Do I have to participate in the sale to participate in the bounty?

No,you dont have to participate in  sale to join bounty,all you have to do is register on website to get access to dashboard from where you can join bounty campaign and do various tasks and get CTU tokens for your effort.
Can I find out which bounty campaign categories are available without registration? I would like to pre-familiarize myself with the possibilities.
Activity: 392
Merit: 12
Is the bounty program still available? I would like to participate and get my first tokens. Will the company have signatures?

Yes,bounty campaign started and its available on their website,but first you have to register.

What do you mean by register? Do I have to participate in the sale to participate in the bounty?

No,you dont have to participate in  sale to join bounty,all you have to do is register on website to get access to dashboard from where you can join bounty campaign and do various tasks and get CTU tokens for your effort.
Activity: 212

Both USA and China investors are excluded from the sale,but still plenty of investors from other countries left,so it shouldnt affect sale.

Maybe accredited investors form USA will be allowed to get in, that helps to raise the funds a lot.
Activity: 56

Pages:
Jump to: