Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [Contractium.io] One of the top ICOs with Product-Ready-Launch, ICO starts - page 7. (Read 2304 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 10
It is a pity that the project does not offer additional items of profit for the investor, but I think that the big bonuses compensate this drawback. Because soon the value of tokens will be very high.
Activity: 134
Merit: 0
I read the information about the project Contractium.io - I liked the idea and products that have already been developed and tested. This can be a great success - I will look at how the sale for ico will start to develop, how the investor will react. You can improve the interface a bit in the stream, add quality slides - after all, the packaging must also match the name - the best ico project;) I choose the best projects for investment - now I work with some, my signature is my choice, but also like Contractium.io.
Token sales are already open. Now the bonus 65%. I certainly do not fully understand the amount of sales for this period (SOLD: 0.2263 ETH). But I really want to support the project.
Activity: 434
Waiting for something more interesting here. Brilliant website,  good logo.  Good luck guys.
I like this project too. I am impressed by the activity of the team at an early stage of development. Now I think we can see the expansion of the community around Contractium. It can bring a good return for investors.
Bounty Campaign also has good offers for participants. It will actively expand the range of interested investors. I hope that the big bonuses will not prevent to collect the necessary amount within the specified period
Activity: 140
where i can find more information about this project? is there a whitepaper or this thread will be updatted soon??
some information for you, I hope it can be useful for you:
TOKEN SYMBOL: CTU
TOTAL SUPPLY: 3,000,000,000
FOR SALES : 1,500,000,000
ICO TOKEN-PRICE01 ETH = 15,000 CTU
NOW PRIVATES SALES IS STARTING WITH +65% BONUS
Soft cap: 3000 ETH
Hard cap: 15,000 ETH
SOLD: 0.2263 ETH till now
The sale of tokens will be carried out in several stages. For each new round the discount will be reduced. Details of this onisany in the roadmap of the project.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1oTiZ9ulyLhZVwFMkLE0JKBAZIPMxer4qeDPykW8CjYo/edit#gid=812668820
Activity: 294
where i can find more information about this project? is there a whitepaper or this thread will be updatted soon??
some information for you, I hope it can be useful for you:
TOKEN SYMBOL: CTU
TOTAL SUPPLY: 3,000,000,000
FOR SALES : 1,500,000,000
ICO TOKEN-PRICE01 ETH = 15,000 CTU
NOW PRIVATES SALES IS STARTING WITH +65% BONUS
Soft cap: 3000 ETH
Hard cap: 15,000 ETH
SOLD: 0.2263 ETH till now
you can go to the official website and there draw conclusions about the project. And also you can see working prototypes.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
There is even better than the document. Some applications will be launched in the near future.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
Activity: 266
And what will be the cost of your services? Will it be much cheaper than hiring a team to issue a new coin?
This is basically the idea behind the Contractium project. The simplicity in the creation of smart contracts by pretty much anyone without any technical skill. And of course this will be far more cheaper than hiring a dev to do this for you. It's a revolutionary idea and we are glad our community is already excited about the release of the alpha version of our MVP.
The alpha version always motivates the community. I myself like this opportunity and I have already decided to buy tokens.
Yes it will be quite important. Tell me when these tokens come out for exchanges and can I get some discounts if I buy tokens now?
Activity: 44
It's an ocean of meaning and a wide jungle
Will the team be represented at any conferences? I would like to see the speech of the developers. Especially since I think this can raise the prestige of the project.
Yes we are working on this. Our CEO Hung V. Nguyen has pitched in a summit in Asia. Working out more of such events in the near future.
Activity: 448
Will the team be represented at any conferences? I would like to see the speech of the developers. Especially since I think this can raise the prestige of the project.
Activity: 139
I see that the team has released an app for IOS. I like the way you work. I think investors now have a chance to see the team's competence.
Well, I'm glad the team is doing such a quick work on product development. I would like to know when  Contractium have planned to extend the application options to other users?
I have seen that the smart contract is already available for Android version. The update was released on June 18, 2018.
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.contractium
I see that the team has released an app for IOS. I like the way you work. I think investors now have a chance to see the team's competence.
Well, I'm glad the team is doing such a quick work on product development. I would like to know when  Contractium have planned to extend the application options to other users?
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
Market situation is looking good at the moment,lets hope it continues,that will help Contractium reaching hard cap!
I think the project has every chance to collect a hard cap. I think the price of the token will quickly go up after entering the exchanges and investors understand this.
Yes it will be really cool and I think that the price of the token will quickly go up. I myself will use this project for myself.
What is the amount of investments collected today? Is this information available to the public? I would be glad to know about the success of the project.
The website says "SOLD: 0.2263 ETH". But I think that this is a mistake. The project is good, and such a small amount could not raise. Softcap only 3000 ETH, I think it will be collected.
I good news the project has a partnership with Satoexchange. This is definitely another step towards the successful completion of the product. Good luck to the team.
Activity: 133
Market situation is looking good at the moment,lets hope it continues,that will help Contractium reaching hard cap!
I think the project has every chance to collect a hard cap. I think the price of the token will quickly go up after entering the exchanges and investors understand this.
Yes it will be really cool and I think that the price of the token will quickly go up. I myself will use this project for myself.
What is the amount of investments collected today? Is this information available to the public? I would be glad to know about the success of the project.
Activity: 266
Tell us please, what will be the cost of these services? For example, how much will it cost to make a token on this platform?
Activity: 163
Guys, I have looked through your whitepaper and actually cannot get the main problem you are trying to solve, even that you have a section in it called Problem. Could you please describe it here in simple words and what are the applications in the real world? As you are based on Etherium blockchain what is your value adding?
On the site I saw a description of the examples how the product can be used in the work. I think this section will explain to you some points.
https://contractium.io/ctu-token.html

Thanks for the link. To be honest, I have seen this part and actually don’t get it. For me both the detention and examples don’t answer on the question what problem is solved by the tokenization.

CTU is a must-have element, a fuel, - the value of contract - , for signing the commercial smart contract on Contractium application.
CTU is a form of payment as well as contract, made by contracter and contractee (customer and business) when they proceed a deal; place an order; book a service online/offline.
CTU is the incentive ensuring to make the operational procedure between 02 parties, on blockchain based Contratium, trustful completed and one of the the both can earn extra added-value CTU back with rewards policy of CTU network.

The definition tells that the token is must have element of the system. But what for is the system, I cannot get the real world problem. Asking because sometimes startups trying to solve an imagined virtual problem. Does the team did proper customer development?
Activity: 308
Do you have any big partnerships ready to announce in the near future?
Activity: 163
How does selling tokens now? I would like to know the results. I would like to know what investors are active with such big bonuses. I hope to have good sales results.

I think Contractium is in private sale now,and sometimes projects dont share those numbers.
Pages:
Jump to: