Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [Contractium.io] One of the top ICOs with Product-Ready-Launch, ICO starts - page 3. (Read 2304 times)

Activity: 147
Merit: 0
It's great that you will be able to release your tokens. I've been waiting for something like this. I think such services will be in great demand.
Activity: 78
Use cashback in various trading companies is becoming more common. I think this service is in the form of Contractium tokens may be relevant. If I understand correctly.
Smart contracts gain popularity as well. Paper data are not as reliable. And I think that all of these features help you organize a good work for many companies. I look forward to it.
Indeed, the team can offer good  software that helps Internet users to earn extra money at the expense of their remuneration. I think that CTU will become popular token.
When conducting an extensive PR campaign, the project will be able to gain fame and it certainly will have an impact on the value of the token on the exchange. In the road map, the dates of exit token at the exchanges. I think that during this period, the price will be higher already several times.

Marketing is extremely important in crypto market,so its a nice thing to see that Contractium team is  doing a good job
Activity: 219
Market situation is looking good at the moment,lets hope it continues,that will help Contractium reaching hard cap!
Activity: 130
Merit: 1
Use cashback in various trading companies is becoming more common. I think this service is in the form of Contractium tokens may be relevant. If I understand correctly.
Smart contracts gain popularity as well. Paper data are not as reliable. And I think that all of these features help you organize a good work for many companies. I look forward to it.
Indeed, the team can offer good  software that helps Internet users to earn extra money at the expense of their remuneration. I think that CTU will become popular token.
When conducting an extensive PR campaign, the project will be able to gain fame and it certainly will have an impact on the value of the token on the exchange. In the road map, the dates of exit token at the exchanges. I think that during this period, the price will be higher already several times.
I hope that it will be so and we will be able to quickly return your investments and earn on it. But in any case, I'm going to keep tokens for a long time.
At a minimum, we need to wait for the application in full. This presentation will identify the real value of the tokens. Oh and then I think, will only increase.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
I hope that it will be so and we will be able to quickly return your investments and earn on it. But in any case, I'm going to keep tokens for a long time.
Well, everything will depend on the market and on the development of the whole of the crypto currency. So I will closely monitor the market and its development.
Activity: 392
Activity: 364
Fine project, I myself will use these services and the price of the token will quickly go up. I will follow the news from the developers.
Activity: 164
Activity: 434
Activity: 156
I think that such an application will help business companies more often use crypto currency for their work. The ease of use of the product will develop this industry. I think the potential for investors is just great.
Activity: 294
What are the accepted currencies,only ETH or some others too?

I think only ETH will be accepted,and it makes sense since its Ethereum blockchain based project.
Currency for purchase is specified Ethereum. Contractium bases its development entirely on this network. I think that in general this currency is enough for you to participate in this project.
I like your plan! Believable job, pretty good website, impeccable results.

Well said,Contractium has all it takes to be success!Dont forget an experienced and highly motivated team,and thats probably most important thing!
Yes, the team is really beautiful. I think she will be able to realize all that is needed in order to become successful.
Activity: 210
Hi, guys! The main thing that in the future it has ensured the development of the plan!
The project is really beautiful and I like that there are already working prototypes. So I will follow how it develops. I want to buy tokens for myself.

Yes,thats one of the things i like the most about the project-they have working prototype,so they have actually something to show to the investors!
Activity: 392
Merit: 12
I like your plan! Believable job, pretty good website, impeccable results.

Well said,Contractium has all it takes to be success!Dont forget an experienced and highly motivated team,and thats probably most important thing!
Activity: 336
A great idea and I myself would use this project. I will follow how it all works. But I think that such services will enjoy great success.
Activity: 266
Hi, guys! The main thing that in the future it has ensured the development of the plan!
The project is really beautiful and I like that there are already working prototypes. So I will follow how it develops. I want to buy tokens for myself.
Activity: 308
Is the bounty program still available or not yet? I would like to participate in this and buy tokens for myself.
It is easier for me to buy tokens for myself and wait for the token price to increase. I will follow the growth of this project.
Yes, I also decided to buy a few tokens. I think it will be the most profitable. So I will follow the development of this project.
Activity: 322
Is the bounty program still available or not yet? I would like to participate in this and buy tokens for myself.
It is easier for me to buy tokens for myself and wait for the token price to increase. I will follow the growth of this project.
Activity: 448
This is a good project and I think it will allow me to make good money. I myself will use the services of the platform if the prices for services are pleasant.
Pages:
Jump to: