Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [Contractium.io] One of the top ICOs with Product-Ready-Launch, ICO starts - page 4. (Read 2304 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 10
To be honest i think its too early to talk about exchanges,Contractium just staretd private sale,best is to go step by step,and exchanges will come.
So we will monitor the activity of investors. I myself decided to buy tokens for myself.
This is a wise decision, because such a service will be very much in demand among the community. I will follow the project.
Activity: 146
To be honest i think its too early to talk about exchanges,Contractium just staretd private sale,best is to go step by step,and exchanges will come.
Yeah, so think I. Contractium is only strengthening its position. It will hard to maintain if here add new things .
Activity: 364
Merit: 1
So we will monitor the activity of investors. I myself decided to buy tokens for myself.
Activity: 187
Such idea are getting prosperous!
Extraordinary design, judicious design, riveting results!
Let's see how the ICO sales will go. It is possible that the results of development will be presented in this period. I want to support the project because I agree with the importance of this development.
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
Hello all. Looking forward for more updates!
Flawless idea, riveting business.
Activity: 476
The team has set achievable goals, and I am sure that thanks to the good bonuses, investors will invest in this project. The application will be a great solution for a number of issues for different categories of business.
You're right, from those business categories that are described on the website, I'm sure a lot of participants need this app. Does the team already have prior product usage agreements?
I think it's going to work out soon. Game industry can very useful this application functionality. I think that the other categories of business will be gradually added to the lists.
Activity: 38
Such idea are getting prosperous!
Extraordinary design, judicious design, riveting results!
Activity: 434
The team has set achievable goals, and I am sure that thanks to the good bonuses, investors will invest in this project. The application will be a great solution for a number of issues for different categories of business.
Activity: 183
Do you plan to get listed on big exchange like Binance?

Im sure Contractium team will try to get listed on Binance, its a top exchange and project would surely benefit from that!

That can be though.I believe they have all they need from technical aspect, but a lot of money is needed to get listed on Binance these days.
Well, we'll see. If the project is successful and the token will be in demand then there will be no problems with listing on popular exchanges.
This exchange is in the roadmap for March 2019. You will be able to see the entire list of planned works for the nearest time.

Yeah, no need to rush, it takes time to make everything properly and not rush things and make half product.
Well, I think the team will be able to determine the necessary time to release the full version of the product. Only the collection of the investment fund can affect the speed of development.
Activity: 187

Im sure Contractium team will try to get listed on Binance, its a top exchange and project would surely benefit from that!

That can be though.I believe they have all they need from technical aspect, but a lot of money is needed to get listed on Binance these days.
Well, we'll see. If the project is successful and the token will be in demand then there will be no problems with listing on popular exchanges.
This exchange is in the roadmap for March 2019. You will be able to see the entire list of planned works for the nearest time.

Yeah, no need to rush, it takes time to make everything properly and not rush things and make half product.
Activity: 294

Activity: 171
I would like to familiarize with the terms of the project implementation. Where can I see the roadmap?
Unusual form of road map, but it has a lot of details. I think the team will be able to carry out all the stages at the specified time.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1oTiZ9ulyLhZVwFMkLE0JKBAZIPMxer4qeDPykW8CjYo/edit#gid=812668820
Let's see how the team will move forward. Now everything is going according to plan. I think we should follow the news on the project as well.
According to the description, the ICO will be completed in November 2018. The token is then added to the exchange. And I did not see the further development of the product for 2019.

yes it is a big project but nobody knows whether they can make it happen

Most likely roadmap will be updated during the development, later on.

Where can i find roadmap,can someone give me link please?

I had trouble with that too, but this might help you out:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1oTiZ9ulyLhZVwFMkLE0JKBAZIPMxer4qeDPykW8CjYo/edit#gid=812668820

That roadmap looks kinda bad, would be good if team took car of it and put it on web in a more interactive way .
Activity: 131
Activity: 336

Activity: 23
Hope many investor maintenance your project when Token Sales will start.
Activity: 160
Interesting project. New coins appear every day for this I think it will be very in demand and the coin will have a high liquidity.

We can all benefit from the compeititon,and improvements that Contractium will bring!
Activity: 266
Interesting project. New coins appear every day for this I think it will be very in demand and the coin will have a high liquidity.
Activity: 3
#CONTRACTIUM_ICO

Contractium is a decentralized software that runs smart contracts based on Ethereum, which run exactly as programmed without any possibility of downtime, censorship, fraud or third party inteference.
This enables businesses and commercial users to create markets, store registries of debts or promises, move funds in accordance with instructions given long in the past (like a will or a futures contract) and many other things that have not been invented yet, all without a middle man or counterparty risk.

This project will be bootstrapped via an CTU token presale in March 2018 by contributors all around the world.

It is being developed on Ethereum Platform.
#ICO & #CONTRACTIUM_ICO

JOIN :https://contractium.io/register/25815
Activity: 42
Looking for something above interesting here! Discerning approach, blameless plan, a very excellent results.
Activity: 588
Merit: 254
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
I would like to familiarize with the terms of the project implementation. Where can I see the roadmap?
Unusual form of road map, but it has a lot of details. I think the team will be able to carry out all the stages at the specified time.
Let's see how the team will move forward. Now everything is going according to plan. I think we should follow the news on the project as well.
According to the description, the ICO will be completed in November 2018. The token is then added to the exchange. And I did not see the further development of the product for 2019.

yes it is a big project but nobody knows whether they can make it happen
Pages:
Jump to: