Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [Contractium.io] One of the top ICOs with Product-Ready-Launch, ICO starts - page 5. (Read 2304 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 0
Is there going to be a bonus available during public sale?
There are always bonuses) The current bonus is 65%. Soon it will be less. The structure of sales in almost all projects is the same, there are almost no exceptions)
But in any case, such a bonus is a very good motivation for us. I will continue to follow how it all works.

Yes i agree 65%  is a very nice bonus,and those that decide to invest during that early period surely deserve bigger bonus than those who invest month or two later.
Activity: 162
Merit: 2
The project is developing well. I hope our project will not face difficulties and will successfully achieve its goal. Good luck everyone!
Activity: 140
The Tokenize-App is of interest to different categories of participants. The time they have lost in the course of various training to understand the technical aspects will be reduced and the costs of these processes will be reduced. I think business enterprises will be able to save on this.
At the moment there are not many such companies. And it is because of the possible technical and material costs to create tokens. I think that the Contractium application will be able to simplify the work.
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
The Tokenize-App is of interest to different categories of participants. The time they have lost in the course of various training to understand the technical aspects will be reduced and the costs of these processes will be reduced. I think business enterprises will be able to save on this.
Activity: 135
I'd like to know from the team, how is your work progressing now? I mean selling tokens. Can I find out the amount you have already collected during this period? How do you assess your chances of reaching a soft cap?
I think everything goes well. For such an early stage of ICO, the project has a good community around its product. Hope we can get a good  price token on the exchange.
Activity: 448
Hey. This is just an excellent project and I think that the price of the token will quickly go up. As that I will continue to follow and will wait for an exit on exchanges.
Activity: 434
There are always bonuses) The current bonus is 65%. Soon it will be less. The structure of sales in almost all projects is the same, there are almost no exceptions)
But in any case, such a bonus is a very good motivation for us. I will continue to follow how it all works.
I see that the product continues to perfect strategy. I hope that the exchange will raise the value of the token. As users of this product may be many. Only social networks can attract a large number of consumers.
Activity: 392
But in any case it will be very profitable to buy tokens right now. And I probably take this opportunity.
Activity: 364
Merit: 1
Activity: 392
Merit: 12
What is the amount or percentage of funds from ICO that will be allocated for advertising and marketing?

According to the  whitepaper,200000000 CTU will be allocated for bounty and marketing purposes.
Oh it's quite a large amount, I think the project will quickly become famous throughout the world.
I think those who will keep tokens for more than a year will be able to earn very well.

Is is hefty amount,especially for bounty  pool ,so it would be shame to not join bounty and miss all those easy tokens Smiley

Good decision by the team,to reserve such amount for marketing purposes,as todays market is very competitive,there are many projects around so you really have to invest in marketing,no matter how good your product is.
Activity: 168
What is the amount or percentage of funds from ICO that will be allocated for advertising and marketing?

According to the  whitepaper,200000000 CTU will be allocated for bounty and marketing purposes.
Oh it's quite a large amount, I think the project will quickly become famous throughout the world.
I think those who will keep tokens for more than a year will be able to earn very well.

Is is hefty amount,especially for bounty  pool ,so it would be shame to not join bounty and miss all those easy tokens Smiley
Activity: 448
please tell me. Do you already have any negotiations with partners regarding the integration of your system and your applications?
Yes, I would be interested to know how this all works. I would like to hear about the first contracts with partners. I think this could explain the future perspective of the project to me.
Activity: 27
I wish that the idea will perform all that has been target!
Classy website, cerebral idea!  Good luck.
Activity: 308
Good question. I also did not see anything about the distribution of funds. And I would like to see this.
Contractium is a very interesting project with, form what I was able to see for now, great team filled with experienced and capable developers.Need to check the WP a bit more thoroughly and will come back.
Investors will be available information on sold tokens during the ICO? Link will work? I would be interested to keep track of this information.

The information about the ICO can be searched and looked at project's website. And now, token sale enter the private sale with bonus 65%. The private sale will be end in 25 days later and until now from the token sale have already reached 0.2263 Eth. Best hope, in the private sale the soft cap 3,000 Eth will be reached. Team and developer must work hard to promote this project to be success and reach their hard cap 15,000 Eth.
I think the project will have support. But can such a big bonus in the sale of tokens ensure the achievement of a soft cap?
Well, why not. Conditions for investors are very profitable and the future prospect is simply huge. So yes.
I think the bounty and airdrop campaign has helped to attract a lot of attention to this product. Such good discounts can attract a  large number of participants. I'm counting on that.

Yes,good bounty campaign can really create hype around the project,and spread awareness,and some goes for airdrop,another good weay to spread the word and attract potential investors
Discounts from developers are also important for the opinion of investors. But together all these incentives can bring a good result for the project.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
Investors will be available information on sold tokens during the ICO? Link will work? I would be interested to keep track of this information.

The information about the ICO can be searched and looked at project's website. And now, token sale enter the private sale with bonus 65%. The private sale will be end in 25 days later and until now from the token sale have already reached 0.2263 Eth. Best hope, in the private sale the soft cap 3,000 Eth will be reached. Team and developer must work hard to promote this project to be success and reach their hard cap 15,000 Eth.
I think the project will have support. But can such a big bonus in the sale of tokens ensure the achievement of a soft cap?
Well, why not. Conditions for investors are very profitable and the future prospect is simply huge. So yes.
I think the bounty and airdrop campaign has helped to attract a lot of attention to this product. Such good discounts can attract a  large number of participants. I'm counting on that.

Yes,good bounty campaign can really create hype around the project,and spread awareness,and some goes for airdrop,another good weay to spread the word and attract potential investors
Activity: 187

Do we have to go trough KYC or AML to join private sale round?

KYC is standard nowdays,so im pretty sure you will have to go trought that,but it shouldnt be problem,and its worth going trough that in order to invest in Contractium.

Yes, you have to go through the process, but it is not painful Cheesy
Activity: 211

Bounty and airdrops are a great way to attract more people and bring more exposure to the project, which in most cases brings more funds to the project.

Pages:
Jump to: