Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CookUp.io - Cooking revolution using the power of the Blockchain - page 3. (Read 64555 times)

Activity: 21
Merit: 0
Cool name and nice features,  nice one!
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
an excellent project, but why do you use Blockchain and is there any cook in your team or someone associated with cooking?
Activity: 16
Activity: 84
Great to hear it. One more question. What is the cost of investing in this project?
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
I impressed when reading this project. very interesting and unique. Order food from other members and share knowledge of cooking. for now and so on cooking is to be a fun thing. of course this platform will be very interesting for many people. especially those who have a hobby of cooking.
Activity: 210
I think this is a project with a very good concept and up to date, Human and food is not possible integral, with the features offered in this project, we certainly would be easier to enjoy the food with a secure payment, fast, and no additional cost. I strongly support this project.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 260
Trphy.io
this project is very perfect because it has ideas and concepts that make people here hooked. hopefully this project can work well and can be successful, keep spirit and good luck.
Activity: 182
Really nice project that has a lot of reasons to be supported. And the main one is that ordinary housewives will be able to be taught how to cook something special by real chefs! It is a great project! Thumbs up to you, guys!
Activity: 142
Merit: 6
https://coinspot.me
Well, I think this is an unique project. I don't think you has a competitor right now. But I can't see your MVP? Do you have any?
I would love if this project has a demo to try.
Activity: 154
Interesting idea, i'm think this ico can receive hard cap without problems
Activity: 308
I think the development of blockchain technology has become the majority, almost in various business culprits this technology platform can be applied. one of them is CookUp.io platform implementing it in the cooking industry. unique platform and I will follow its development. good luck team.
is there a bounty CookUp program?
Activity: 795
Merit: 251
when does crowd sale start? what's the price on pre-ico for tokens?
The crowd sale began on May 5. Pre-ico(bonus 35%) and Ico CHEF token value without bonuses: 1 CHEF = 0.0001 ETH (1 ETH = 10.000 CHEF).
Activity: 40
I like the concept and I think this project will have a big future . I'll support as far as possible. I hope this project will be successful. Always keep up the great work!
Activity: 14
CookUp is a great idea! Cooking + Blockchain  Wink
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
Alphateca.com
projects that provide food ordering services and share knowledge about cooking. surely it will very helpful considering that we need food every day. besides, the transaction of this project also uses blockchain technology, so it makes the transaction more secure.
Activity: 474
Merit: 100
Maybe it will be good if we monitor development projects while first learn the meaning and purpose of the project is built.
Activity: 350
Can CookUp.io really make revolutionary changes in the cooking industry? It really makes people expect this moment to come soon.
Activity: 6
when does crowd sale start? what's the price on pre-ico for tokens?
Activity: 1036
Merit: 504
My Wife was waiting for this ICO and she is a keen cook, so cooking on the blockchain is an excellent idea in my books. I think once we decentralize everything, more and more people can earn an income or some extra rewards and funds, doing what they enjoy doing and what they do best, as opposed to just getting a job they don't like because they are forced to and have no other choices. This blockchain technology is unwrapping everything in a way that is much more palatable for all of us to digest nowadays. I really want to see myself more involved in projects that redefine the way we live and operate. I am going to look at investing here on a more serious note. I will be doing more due diligence and checking with my Wife if she wants to go in on this.
Activity: 476
Merit: 22
I like this idea, it's very unusual.  I think the project will be successful, I will participate.
Pages:
Jump to: