Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]-[🔶COOPEX.MARKET🔶]⭐The World's First Cooperative Cryptocurrency Exchange⭐ - page 3. (Read 1720 times)

Activity: 104
Merit: 0
 Do you have any restrictions for investor? For example, ICO is illegal in some countries.
Activity: 113
Will you expand the number of indicator over time?
Activity: 44
Exchange market  is always cool, because they have a very great perspective.
the main thing that everything was done in accordance with the law.
in which countries will this work?
Activity: 65
Do I get right that there will be have a beta version as well?
Activity: 71
Do you have a  experience? There are a lot of competitors out there, whats your main advantage??
Activity: 84
I've seen a lot of exchange  projects recently, but  I like  COOP the most
Activity: 14
Hey, guys! remarkable trading fees!
Thoughtful idea, classy activity!
Activity: 74
How will the internal exchange work? Are you going to create your own blockchain? Will there be any testing?
Activity: 84
 I don't know if your ICO will succeed, but one thing is for sure! It's necessary to revolutionize the exchange market, currently some cryptocurrencies of the exchanges are the best choice for investor , because we know that at least once we will earn big amounts, anyway, good luck
Activity: 37
what currency you accept for buy your token?
Activity: 91
Can you explain about your affiliate program? The promoter prgram is smth like a referral?
Activity: 77
You have a clear plan and a catchy name, great start! Do you have a white list registration now?
Activity: 76
Merit: 1
As for me, I'm really excited about the exchange part, there are lots of  projects like this, but not so many indicator

hope the fees are competitive enough. and not worrying that you might lose your money depositing on them. and should have fast response of technical support.
Activity: 81
This is a great idea. I am sure the ICO will be a success and many people will flock on to your platform to enjoy some honest
Activity: 74
As for me, I'm really excited about the exchange part, there are lots of  projects like this, but not so many indicator
Activity: 76
 Interesting project, COOP! Exchange  and indicators  is a promissing combo!
Activity: 82
It seems a top-notch exchange platform project. I'm waiting for the ICO to buy it as the COOP  Private Sale is limited?
Activity: 77
not much info about this ICO. any webiste where I can find the review of this particular ICO?
Activity: 89
How will information on consumer preferences be transferred? Isn’t it private?
Activity: 93
The project was very impressive. I do not have much money, can I buy at least as many tokens?
Pages:
Jump to: