Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]-[🔶COOPEX.MARKET🔶]⭐The World's First Cooperative Cryptocurrency Exchange⭐ - page 8. (Read 1720 times)

Activity: 26
Merit: 0
 I see that decentralized exchanges is now an promissing aspect . cause centralized exchanges now has some enourmouse exchanges . You can see that KNC ( kyber network ) an ico come from VietNam and now after 8months ico . They now successully lauch their exchange . they even got listed on Bithumb . So keep go ahead .
Activity: 101
Where is the most of your team come from ?
Activity: 71
We need some indicators such as : rsi,tdmacd,wavetrendcross , ichimouku cloud . especially ichimoku cloud . BIttrex and Binance don’t have ichimouku cloud
The new design of bittrex looks very nice . but the performance of the buy/sell column look not very nice . I like the old one which these 2 columns seperate each other . It will create more easier for user to use
Activity: 74
recommend you guys to focus on UI/UX cause it very important to attract new investors .
Activity: 82
I like the binance exchange app on ios . I think it would be great if you develope an mobile app . it will more effective .
Activity: 25
So do you plan to import the indicators from tradingview or you are going to create your own in your exchange ?
Activity: 89
Hi COOP  team Where is your main headquaters located on ?

hello DEV  The project looks professional  and promising, but  What kind of experience do the creators have?
Activity: 116
Merit: 3
When do you run your ICO launching  ? I think june is the best choice for sell ico. Because june maybe the uptrend month.
Activity: 76
As I know most current exchange have an expensive fee. That take a lot of money from trader . because you know. We have to take a lot of order in one day. If your exchange can reduce fee. I think you can get the point from trader.
Activity: 82
I’d like to learn more about the team of devolopment! Do they have blogs, forums, etc.
Activity: 81
Nice project,  am interested in writing your blog but you whitepaper is not enough information that i want . i will pm you
Activity: 19
This project looks really great, and your website and dashboard definitely stands out.
Activity: 84
 Keep thread update everyday it could very helpful for this project, because i think that will show that dev and team very respect with their investor
i see a good future of this project, goodluck and i wish this project a big success in the near future. The dev is so professional when they answer all the questions.
Activity: 126
COOP  is very powerful project.  it's seem promising project so i'm looking forward to this project for more updates.  really unique project. wish you good luck!
My question is : if this project is successful then what will you do to attract new people. Because they are familiar with other exchange.
Activity: 63
This project looking promising because this is backed by very professional, this would very successful project , good luck dev team
Activity: 76
I think this idea if successful, would be great. Because we can analyze right on the exchange
Pages:
Jump to: