Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]-[🔶COOPEX.MARKET🔶]⭐The World's First Cooperative Cryptocurrency Exchange⭐ - page 4. (Read 1720 times)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0
Interesting idea, rely in the future should run under the planned.  Good luck.
Activity: 89
How will your cloud platform contribute to the successful and rapid deployment of new business systems?
Activity: 50
You have written that you will provide an official channel for communication of sellers with buyers. Can you tell us what kind of channel is it and how will it be carried out? Can wait for it.
Activity: 14
The business will be useful!
Riveting job, sober design!  Good luck guys!
Activity: 86
How can I buy the tokens of your project after ICO?
Activity: 74
The technology described in the technical documentation looks very complicated. It seems to me that the developers of the company will have to work hard to complete the development.
Activity: 101
Greetings, friends! Does anybody know what personal data will it be necessary to specify when signing up?
Activity: 75
Where is the project located geographically? I'm talking about the central office, the headquarters ?
Activity: 126
I heard that the project already has some experience and achievements ... I ask to show information about them. I would like to know the details
Activity: 82
I heard that the project is going to regulate or influence the cost of a coin in the market ... Is this so?
Activity: 82
Greetings! White Paper says that marketing service providers can easily attract new customers through a smart contract and COOP exchanges. Is it possible to describe this process in more detail, if not difficult?
Activity: 112
 Looks like a solid project considering the quality of the team and the concept. This Platform is promising !
Keep it up !
Activity: 86
Hello. And you can say for sure, in which countries will the exchange of COOP be supported for bonus points in stores and other institutions?
Activity: 97
Hello everyone. Does anyone know how many coins are exposed for sale?
Activity: 50
Does it really that easy to make a first deposit with you guys?

Activity: 87
What will the role of EWallet be? If users could store their point there and share them with the others, it would be cool
Activity: 93
Good day. How much do  the company manage to collect during the first round?
Activity: 57
Any initiative that popularizes project is welcome. Good luck and looking forward to any bounty campaign
Activity: 93
Hello! I your team has great experience in this field an also a couple of project which operate successfully. I’m wondering how you will use this experience when developing COOP
Activity: 101
I think it's very interesting that this project can work well.
Pages:
Jump to: