Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]-[🔶COOPEX.MARKET🔶]⭐The World's First Cooperative Cryptocurrency Exchange⭐ - page 7. (Read 1720 times)

Activity: 82
Merit: 0
Did you receive any private investments already? Like from Angels or Funds?
Does your company have open offline offices?
 I’m sure project  COOP  this would get a lot of investors and achieved target.. I would be very happy if you can take the project..
Activity: 86
The project COOP this I see have a good enough to the prospect of the future, with the team I saw a professional and the concept of nice and tidy I’m sure this project will be successful, this project is unique and with the idea of the idea of a project interesting
Activity: 97
COOP is very powerful project with a powerful team.  it's seem promising project so i'm looking forward to this project for more updates.  really unique project. wish you good luck!
Activity: 112
I am really looking forward for the new airdrop. Really hope that i can enter as a newbie. Keep it up!
Activity: 50
my questions:
1.Whether to support eth and BTC to purchase at the same time during pre-distribution
2.When can I get COOP  and trade on exchange
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
is anything clear yet? I think it would be helpful for the community to know

I'm glad that COOPEX offers trading pairs with lots of different coins and tokens. I'm wondering when Pre-Sale of the project will start or has it already passed?
Activity: 87
Hello dear administrator of this group of the project "COOP", Can you please tell if the project has a bounty program and if so, when should we expect it?
Activity: 93
is anything clear yet? I think it would be helpful for the community to know
 my concern this time is the following: what markets do you plan to target first? as soon as the platform starts working, I mean the exchange you want you coin being list or just list only in your exchange
Activity: 25
Hey! Just wanted to clarify some details: are there any specific regions where you're planning to pilot COOP ? Thanks  in advance         
Activity: 81
And how will you protect the data you get? You will basically know exactly what your users do?
Activity: 152
iam concern that if your project success and then how could you attract the co-founder of the coin to list in your exchange?
Activity: 31
 I like an app for exchange like binance. You should make it but you should put indicators in APP( binace dont have it)
Do you have any plan for a huge marketing startegies in the future . Cause you guys will need to create an huge HYPE to community .
Activity: 103
I think the biggest problems in some exchanges now is the volume trading . They use too much bot trading . Sometimes i don’t know wether that there is a real or fake volume.
Activity: 89
Do you plan to have the private sale and do we have to register KYC ?
Activity: 113
One of the most concern of my opinion about any exchanges ICO is the security and support system . You need to prepare all the ddos attacked and hacked situation from the hackers.Also your support center must be fast . Cause if you support fast , it will create good effect for the investors.
Activity: 104
i can’t wait to see your team profile . how long you will public your whole project on your website ?
Pages:
Jump to: