Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]-[🔶COOPEX.MARKET🔶]⭐The World's First Cooperative Cryptocurrency Exchange⭐ - page 5. (Read 1720 times)

Activity: 73
Merit: 0
I hope this ICO will be a success.. participating in crowdsale.
Activity: 249
I see this project has a good concept. Coopex has an easy to use trading interface service and offers fast and responsive trading.
expected ico sales target can be achieved
Activity: 63
what can make all sure of the succes of this project? because i'm not sure yet.
give me a reason let me be sure
Activity: 25
Do you think your marketing is too few on facebook?
Activity: 81
I don’t see the initial about this project. So much exchange market
Activity: 116
Merit: 3
I have been working for noor capital for almost 5years, can not wait to this project.
Activity: 31
I don't think there is any boundy as all the tokens are distributed to the contributors Wink
Activity: 93
 I'm going to make this ico more popular. Any benefit from that?

Activity: 103
Hello everyone! Will the company's founders keep some of the coins in project’s reserve?
Activity: 89
Good afternoon. I have just read about the point which says that COOP will offer users a set of tools for exchange. Can you please tell in more detail which tools for exchange will there be in the system?
Activity: 113
Greetings to all the readers of the forum. Tell me, for how much will one COOP token cost me during the sale?
Activity: 104
Does it really that easy to make a deposit to your ico? How can  buy your token? Through MEW or direct to your Website?
Activity: 224
How much COOPEX fee will be determined for your platform users?
Activity: 70
If I correctly understand, your team has great experience in this field an also a couple of project which operate successfully. I’m wondering how you will use this experience when developing COOP ? LET me know more.
Activity: 26
Everything looks nice and makes sense to me.I want to invest in your journey. I hope this will create change for everyone
Activity: 101
Awesome project. Will follow your work and try to figure out the results! BTW I want to know the telegram of this.
Activity: 71
Got in early. Now just need to wait for the dream come true
Activity: 26
Anyone here plans on acquiring a huge chunk in PRE ICO ?
Activity: 75
 I think we should all try our best to promote this project. We need something to stand up for our interests and we should stand up for them. 
Activity: 73
Anyone else found out about this on ICObench?Huh Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: