Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]-[🔶COOPEX.MARKET🔶]⭐The World's First Cooperative Cryptocurrency Exchange⭐ - page 6. (Read 1720 times)

Activity: 74
Merit: 0
Love this project. I have imagined stuff from the paper many times. Iam all in
Activity: 116
Merit: 3
Someone mentioned your project on Telegram. You have a bunch of people promoting you already. Hope this project will be successful
Activity: 26
Good luck with your project!!!!  Iam a part of your bounty program if have
Activity: 126
I have seen many ICOs with the concept of exchange .   DO you have some feature that different from another ICO? I want to know more abt this.
Activity: 63
 I don't see any exact date at which this will hit exchanges, but if we can get enough community support I doubt it will be a problem
Activity: 84
"Are you sure you are in the right Way?" Anyone else gets this question on the website?
Activity: 84
 I have sent you an email. Please get in touch with me. I can arrange some interviews for you if you are who I think you are.
Activity: 37
 Look through your website , I see that your team already have an experiences in currency market  . I will consider to invest some in your project
Activity: 91
 I think I will join in . Bonus is quite good.
Activity: 77
Whitepaper is so normal.. Bitcoin is going down the drain right now so anything that could save that would be welcome
Activity: 44
 I understand the important and convenience of having digital exchange , but according to the platform of COOP , COOP  token is a utility token, required for every digital  transaction?
Activity: 74
Anyone knows when COOP  start date is? Much appreciated!
Activity: 76
 I read about this project on hacked.
As an investment opportunity, COOP  presents a compelling case for ICO hunters looking to capitalize on an established company with strong ties to industry
Activity: 76
this is a very interesting asset on eth. i will buy some because might be a jackpot here.
Activity: 77
Very good project with a remarkable concept. i wish the best for the project. Hope your peoject will be success
Activity: 89
eth-based applications gradually increasing. Binace made hardcap in one month . I wonder if COOP  can make like that? The support behind it looks solid
Activity: 93
One of eth future goal is to provide exchange based on blockchain technology. goodjob
Activity: 89
I'm really glad to be part of it. Good luck Dev, hope your projects running well and succeed, more project updates to come.
Activity: 50
nice project! very nice concept it really sounds good, I would like to participate and support this platform because it looks very promising and interesting project and also has a huge potential to succeed in the future
Activity: 86
First of all congratulations for this brilliant idea, you see that you are working hard to achieve great things, I join you to support them and that together you can achieve everything that we propose, continue developing the project and achieve our dream
Pages:
Jump to: