Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌟[ANN] Cosmo Coin ~ MN 800% ROI ~ Ultra Anonymous ~ Airdrop LIVE[ANN]🌟 - page 8. (Read 28064 times)

Activity: 440
Merit: 1
coin dead ?!

Why would you think that?
Have you read the recent posts in this thread? Have you been reading what the dev-team is working on in the Cosmo discord server?
Activity: 658
Merit: 101
Staking has been hard in the last 1 week, ive never hit a stake for the last 7 days. ive got 900 cmos coins and usually i can hit 2-3 stakes per day. but in the last 7 days its nothing  Embarrassed

You haven't hit any stakes or you did but they were orphaned?

On top of reading about people buying up and partly setting masternodes up, the last two airdrops certainly also contributed towards an increase of Cosmo coins being staked / people staking.
In any case, try restarting both your computer and wallet just in case.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 514
Staking has been hard in the last 1 week, ive never hit a stake for the last 7 days. ive got 900 cmos coins and usually i can hit 2-3 stakes per day. but in the last 7 days its nothing  Embarrassed
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
I'm really happy to hear about the change in direction. I believe it's exactly what we need, I look forward to seeing what the community comes up with!
Activity: 336
Merit: 101
any updates about cosmo coin ?

Dev. Announcement:

The airdrop has been put on hiatus for a month, as we need to determine a viable real world usecase for the coin. This will increase interest in the coin.;subsequently, leading to increased trade volume and higher prices. Over the coming weeks,  the roadmap will be re-evaluated and a whitepaper published. We understand that the insane bull run of 2017, where there was fresh demand for every altcoin  is unlikely to be repeated.. CMOS needs a raison d'etre, and that's our number one priority right now.

You can share your thoughts and ideas on #revised-roadmap  on Discord ...
This already increased the price of the coin. Maybe airdrop should freeze? Just giving an idea
Activity: 101
Merit: 0

Dev. Announcement:

The airdrop has been put on hiatus for a month, as we need to determine a viable real world usecase for the coin. This will increase interest in the coin.;subsequently, leading to increased trade volume and higher prices. Over the coming weeks,  the roadmap will be re-evaluated and a whitepaper published. We understand that the insane bull run of 2017, where there was fresh demand for every altcoin  is unlikely to be repeated.. CMOS needs a raison d'etre, and that's our number one priority right now.

Activity: 247
Merit: 5
I hope when the airdrop resumes 1 month from now CMOS dev will think on the better way to make the airdrop more attractive to both investors and community supporters. the coin will not reach its full potential if only the select few will receive the majority of the weekly airdrop

ppl already sharing some awesome ideas ..
Activity: 1036
Merit: 253
I hope when the airdrop resumes 1 month from now CMOS dev will think on the better way to make the airdrop more attractive to both investors and community supporters. the coin will not reach its full potential if only the select few will receive the majority of the weekly airdrop
Activity: 247
Merit: 5
im intersting about the new roadmap  more trust and success to devs team
R5 of the airdrop has been distributed.

Key Statistics
*200000 coins were distributed
*40000 coins of which were dedicated to the signature campaign bonus

*152 rewarded participants
*20 took part in the signature campaign

*+8.35% balance bonus was given to each member
*Those who took part in the signature campaign were given a 2000 coin bonus

Received the airdrop, many thanks!
I am looking forward to the update of the roadmap and the whitepaper! My and suggestions of others can be found in the #revised-roadmap channel of the Cosmo coin discord server (for those who are not a part of the Cosmo coin discort server yet, the link to the server: https://discord.gg/Kz9u4d2)

Key Statistics

Received AD .. thanks Dev.
It is some kind risky decision .. but may be it is needed to get out of just privacy coin with POS and MN and going forward of being a real unique project
Activity: 182
Merit: 4
Freelance German High Quality Translator

Key Statistics

Great decision in my point of view. Input from the community will be highly appreciated.
Activity: 826
Merit: 302
Received airdrop for 5 rounds ( 103 coins )

Good idea try to reanimate project. Hope devs do all right and cosmo price go to the moo...cosmos  Cheesy
Activity: 112
The project is very interesting and promising. Shocked  but I will look further  Roll Eyes
Activity: 246
Merit: 10
AHQ3sd23QnVDzo8DqEQnhbJyYJhUSuwbmU

Key Statistics

Successfully received the airdrop. I support you in your quest for more uses of CMOS.
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
Bounty Manager For Hire!!

Key Statistics

2000 CMOS for each Sig Participants Cheesy Congrats guys your one step closer to your dream masternode..

Good move in focusing first on the real life usage of CMOS.
Activity: 89
Merit: 3

Key Statistics

Activity: 99
Merit: 2
Don't know if a MN is actually rewarding enough to pay for a vps

It depends on what are your preferences and what do you need. If you want to run VPS only for Cosmo Coin, it wont cost you that much...

Well, according to Cosmo coin specs, which are:

POW/POS: 35%
MN: 65%
Masternode Returns:
Month 1 = 1150% APR*
Month 2 = 850%

masternodes should bring more than staking. I would say that wherever you can stake 24/7, you can run a masternode 24/7 as well.

But if quantity of MN increased, the 65% will be divided to more number which will decrease the share .. and in this time the staking will be more rewarded, I think

Why would you think that? If the system is balanced correctly MN will always gain more, other they are obsolete. There will be more coins staking than locked in MNs I think.

yes more coins staking with small amounts .. so if you have big amount staking you are more likely to have the biggest share of staking reward
in the case of having too many MNs then the 65% reward will be divided to more number causing small amount for each MNs .. in this time if you staked 10000 CMOS you will have more rewards than MN ..

Dude, start using your brain and calculate with real numbers. You're talking like there will be 2/3 of the supply locked in MNs...

I am staking (24/7) nearly 17000 and receiving average 16 rewards daily (16*4.0489=64.78) No VPS payment
== Compare ==
MN daily reward (7*5.85=40.95) + 7000 staking ( 7000/16000=0.4375 , 0.4375*64.78=28.43) ==> ( total reward amount = 69.29 )  (cut VPS payment from your profit)

Correct me if I am wrong

Ummm... You have to pay for any infrastructure on which you're running your staking wallet too
Pages:
Jump to: