Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌟[ANN] Cosmo Coin ~ MN 800% ROI ~ Ultra Anonymous ~ Airdrop LIVE[ANN]🌟 - page 4. (Read 28064 times)

Activity: 16
Merit: 0
 Cosmo Coin  project as a project promises to bring a surprise to investors. Well again I will support.
Activity: 782
Merit: 500
800% roi..how will you have a fair distribution.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 253

The purpose of the Nebuli token is to enable interoperability between the CMOS chain and ETH network. There will be an airdrop for NBL tokens at a later date and CMOS holders will be entitled to a big % of these tokens. The structure of distribution is not 100% confirmed, but the most likely scenario is giving out the tokens based on balance. NBL is supposed to be a side token to the main CMOS chain, so there are no plans to plan a separate ANN for it. However, with all of the new features coming to the project, we do plan on releasing a new ANN and website for CMOS.

That's Good, so Nebuli tokens will work as a separate coin and will be listed too on an exchange?

A separate ANN is a must to get more attention and more exposure here in bitcointalk.
Activity: 89
Merit: 3
The whitepaper has been released.

Take a read and be ready with questions in preparation for the developer Q & A tomorrow.
Download Link:  https://goo.gl/hqo63w
Good Read! Although i dont understand the use of a new erc20 token, Why launch another token and why not just focus on the CMOS development?

are you also planning to launch a separate ANN thread for the Nebuli token?

I'd like to know about the Nebuli token ANN question too. Also, will existing CMOS holders receive Nebuli based on holding amount?

The purpose of the Nebuli token is to enable interoperability between the CMOS chain and ETH network. There will be an airdrop for NBL tokens at a later date and CMOS holders will be entitled to a big % of these tokens. The structure of distribution is not 100% confirmed, but the most likely scenario is giving out the tokens based on balance. NBL is supposed to be a side token to the main CMOS chain, so there are no plans to plan a separate ANN for it. However, with all of the new features coming to the project, we do plan on releasing a new ANN and website for CMOS.
Activity: 23
Watching and hopping to be eligible for airdrop.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250

Take a read and be ready with questions in preparation for the developer Q & A tomorrow.
Download Link:  https://goo.gl/hqo63w
Good Read! Although i dont understand the use of a new erc20 token, Why launch another token and why not just focus on the CMOS development?

I'd like to know about the Nebuli token ANN question too. Also, will existing CMOS holders receive Nebuli based on holding amount?
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
What 's wrong with stocks.exchange? I have search CMOS.BTC pair on this exchange but receive this message 404 PAGE NOT FOUND. Someone helps me out, please.

You should try again later is just a temporary error and this is common on stock.exchange. That's why i dont use it to buy alts due to their web capacity issue.

Try again later to check if its gonna work in a few hours.

CMOS is no longer trading on Stocks.Exchange due to lack of volume. Most of the liquidity is on CryptoBridge.

Oh, I think you should announce this news to CMOS community on the first page, or at least remove the link of stocks.exchange.

Yes, please remove the stocks.exchange link.
Activity: 222
Merit: 10
What 's wrong with stocks.exchange? I have search CMOS.BTC pair on this exchange but receive this message 404 PAGE NOT FOUND. Someone helps me out, please.

You should try again later is just a temporary error and this is common on stock.exchange. That's why i dont use it to buy alts due to their web capacity issue.

CMOS is no longer trading on Stocks.Exchange due to lack of volume. Most of the liquidity is on CryptoBridge.

Oh, I think you should announce this news to CMOS community on the first page, or at least remove the link of stocks.exchange.
Activity: 12
Its been a while since i joined an airdrop coins. This one was highly recomended by some fellow due to its unique distribution method and good features for an airdrop coin.

Activity: 238
why is your project ultra anonymous?how is it superior to such coins as Z-cash,Money,BTCP?
Activity: 257
Merit: 10
I didnt know CMOS will have have smart contract integration.. When it will be release? since most coins have it on their roadmap and it takes too long for them to deliver.

Once its release it will be a gamechanger for sure.

Q3 2018, so in just a few months.
I didnt know CMOS will have have smart contract integration.. When it will be release? since most coins have it on their roadmap and it takes too long for them to deliver.

Once its release it will be a gamechanger for sure.
Activity: 182
The Cosmo Coin project, hopefully in the future there will be a lot of support for this project, because it is still a new promo is also important to do to be more widely known ... smoothly in the future

Download Link:  https://goo.gl/hqo63w

Development is not stalling for CMOS, but we are adding more options by adding NBL to the ecosystem.
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
Bounty Manager For Hire!!
i hope to see god exchange soon i cant buy cosmo untill hit good exchange

Stock.exchange and cryptobridge is both a good working exchnage although it dont offer much volume for a coin but its a good start for a brandnew community coin.

You can donate 15 BTC so you can seen cmos coin to cryptopia.
Activity: 247
Merit: 5
i hope to see god exchange soon i cant buy cosmo untill hit good exchange
Pages:
Jump to: