Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌟[ANN] Cosmo Coin ~ MN 800% ROI ~ Ultra Anonymous ~ Airdrop LIVE[ANN]🌟 - page 7. (Read 28064 times)

Activity: 89
Merit: 3
The Cosmo whitepaper and revised roadmap are scheduled for release on the 05/10/2018.

Activity: 686
Merit: 107
i hate eth and all other coins

my one love is only BTC
You are not forced to love the other projects of the coin,if you love bitcoin,you generally should not write in the topic regarding other coins.In my opinion, bitcoin is a bit outdated and it is not necessary to dwell on it.There are a lot of promising coins and projects associated with them.No doubt bitcoin is a progenitor,but,but, but,.....
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
I'm looking for a Discord link for this project, but can't find one.. can someone share please?
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
i dont understand how te get the Nebuli tokens?

Nothing is announced yet ..
We are waiting for White Paper and Revised Road Map ...
Join the community on Discrod for update

oke tnx
Activity: 101

Nothing is announced yet ..
We are waiting for White Paper and Revised Road Map ...
Join the community on Discrod for update
Activity: 16
Activity: 247
Merit: 5
whats is the reward rio for masternod ?
Activity: 440
Merit: 1
Is the POS rewards has been reduce to half or 2.34CMOS, i just hit a stake and only 2.34 CMOS as rewards.. before it was 4.XX ++ CMOS per stake

Yes, according to the plan and the discord server information, we have reached the final block reward reduction. From here on out, CMOS blocks will produce 5 CMOS/block.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 514
Is the POS rewards has been reduce to half or 2.34CMOS, i just hit a stake and only 2.34 CMOS as rewards.. before it was 4.XX ++ CMOS per stake
Activity: 182
Merit: 4
Freelance German High Quality Translator

my one love is only BTC

Please move along, nothing to see here. Grin Don't feed the troll.
Activity: 84

my one love is only BTC
Activity: 440
Merit: 1
I don't understand about this project, i need to join bounty campaign but i can find the form to fill.

I don't understand why are you asking this, since only two posts above in this thread it was explained that the next airdrop / bounty was postponed for 1 month - the next one will take place probably at the end of April / in early May.
Activity: 59
I don't understand about this project, i need to join bounty campaign but i can find the form to fill.
What's the matter?Why was airdrop 6 cancelled ?Does anyone know the reason for the cancellation of round 6 ?I would like to believe that this is some kind of technical problem.A great coin in my opinion.

its not cancelled, its just postponed for 1 full month, as the dev team is trying to create more value and uses for CMOS coin. if you back read a couple of post they are also in the process of releasing their technical whitepaper.
I'm sorry about that.It's hard to find information without knowing English.Thanks for the reply.This is certainly a necessary measure, I think it will lead to the desired result.I hope that CMOS will fly into space.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 253
What's the matter?Why was airdrop 6 cancelled ?Does anyone know the reason for the cancellation of round 6 ?I would like to believe that this is some kind of technical problem.A great coin in my opinion.

its not cancelled, its just postponed for 1 full month, as the dev team is trying to create more value and uses for CMOS coin. if you back read a couple of post they are also in the process of releasing their technical whitepaper.
Activity: 89
Merit: 3
Most of the discussions so far have been contained in the Discord, so I'd like to offer a snippet of the whitepaper draft.

As explained in my previous message, we are currently in the process of revamping our roadmap and working towards the release of a technical whitepaper. The coin is by no means dead. In fact, the fundamentals are about to be significantly improved.

Here is a sneak preview of what's to come...

Activity: 97
 Does this coin continues to live?
Activity: 1036
Merit: 253
coin dead ?!

Its not dead but its on the process of creating a market for CMOS coin. Lets hope the dev can share some udpates from time to time to prevent a fud like this one.
Pages:
Jump to: