Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌟[ANN] Cosmo Coin ~ MN 800% ROI ~ Ultra Anonymous ~ Airdrop LIVE[ANN]🌟 - page 5. (Read 28064 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 103
Bounty Manager For Hire!!
The whitepaper has been released.

Take a read and be ready with questions in preparation for the developer Q & A tomorrow.
Download Link:  https://goo.gl/hqo63w
Good Read! Although i dont understand the use of a new erc20 token, Why launch another token and why not just focus on the CMOS development?

are you also planning to launch a separate ANN thread for the Nebuli token?

Activity: 89
Merit: 3
The whitepaper has been released.

Take a read and be ready with questions in preparation for the developer Q & A tomorrow.
Download Link:  https://goo.gl/hqo63w

There is a lot in the pipeline, considering how low the market cap is for the coin:
*A brand new utility token
*Interoperability between the CMOS chain and ETH network
*A smart contract powered gambling platform
*An autonomous decentralized swapping exchange
*A next generation gaming Dapp

Activity: 1736
Merit: 254
Nice)) Maybe to the moon??  Cool
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
Hey Cosmo Community! Friendly Discord Mod here!

Couple of updates:

1) Roadmap is out and can be found in the #announcement channel of Cosmo Discord.
2) Whitepaper is scheduled for release on May 10th
3) Q&A with the Dev will be May 12th from 21:00 - 23:00 GMT (Have your questions ready! Read the whitepaper first!)
4) Discord link for newcomers: https://discord.gg/Kfa3wmd
5) Airdrops are on hold right now. We will be doing a community vote on whether the airdrops should continue or not.
6) Website revamp is planned for down the road.
7) New exchanges are possible after Whitepaper release.
8 ) There are 3 bounties going on right now:
   8.1) Invite Challenge: Ends July 1st
   Rewards will be allocated to the top 10 users with the most referrals . Anyone who attempts to abuse the system with fake invites will be banned without warning.
   1st 1000 CMOS
   2nd 500 CMOS
   3rd 250 CMOS
   4th 200 CMOS
   5th 175 CMOS
   6th 150 CMOS
   7th 125 CMOS
   8th 100 CMOS
   9th 100 CMOS
   10th 100 CMOS

8.2) Cosmo Blogging challenge: Ends June 1st
   Rules
   - Must be created on either Medium or Steemit. The exception to this rule is if you're site/blog gets 1000+ visitors on a weekly basis.
   - Must contain at least one link to the Cosmo site
   - English only
   Conditions
   - The post doesn't have to be a generic shilling. You can objectively criticize the project  in anyway you see fit
   - The higher the standard of English, the more likely you are to be accepted.
   - The amount received will depend on the quality of the content.
   Payouts
   - 100 CMOS - Low quality
   - 250 CMOS  - Medium quality
   - 500+ CMOS - High Quality
   - 1000 CMOS - Best article

8.3) Activity Rankings: Continues indefinitely (as of now)
   Private:Level 1-2
   Corporal:Level 3-4
   Sergeant:Level 5-6
   Sergeant Major: Level 7-8
   Lieutenant: Level 9-10
   Captain:Level 11-12  {100 CMOS}
   Major: Level 13-15   {250 CMOS}
   Lieutenant Colonel: Level 16-17  {500 CMOS}
   Colonel:Level 18-19   {1000 CMOS}
   General: Level 20-24  {2000 CMOS}
   Commander: Level 40+ {5000 CMOS}
   If you are able to get level 40, your prize pot will total 9000 CMOS.
   Everyone who is ranked Colonel status or above will show up as a separate role, allowing users to easily identify helpful community contributors.

If you guys/gals have any questions, comments, concerns, please feel free to message me or find me in Discord!
Roadmap is out! Whitepaper is out May 10th.
https://postimg.cc/image/exncwdeb9/
Whitepaper is good for the Cosmos community, but I hope to see the coin being listed in official traditional exchanges.
It will be more comfortable to sell coins on those sort of exchanges.
Anyway, I am waiting for the Cosmos Whitepaper.
Yeah, me too! Talking with the dev and he's biggest priority right now is the whitepaper. We're listed on Crypto-Bridge (Which is a great exchange) and Stocks.exchange (not the biggest fan of this personally). However, there are plans to be added to more exchanges in the future. Which exchanges do you like to use?
Can't wait to read the roadmap. I really like this project and looks very promising. Hope it justifies me.

Road map is out my friend! Head over to https://discord.gg/ZHrNbVn and find it in the #announcements channel!
How to join the Airdrop?

Airdrop server is not working

Airdrop program is on hold. We are going to do a community vote on whether to continue the airdrops or not.
3 more days and we can finally see the new roadmap. Excited for what is in the store for Cosmo.
Roadmap is out! Whitepaper is out May 10th.
https://postimg.cc/image/exncwdeb9/
I have watched this project on the disdcord. It seems dev work very hard. Create a large community and attract many investors. However, your project is not really convincing. I see some problems, one of which is the airdrop programs pretty much. This causes the coil to be diluted.

Airdrop program is on hold. We are going to do a community vote on whether to continue the airdrops or not. Also, new roadmap is released, and whitepaper is coming May 10th. There will be smart contracts, dAPPs, new utility token "Nebuli", gambling platform, DEX integration. Big things are coming.
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
3 more days and we can finally see the new roadmap. Excited for what is in the store for Cosmo.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 264
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
How to join the Airdrop?

Airdrop server is not working
Activity: 336
Merit: 101
Can't wait to read the roadmap. I really like this project and looks very promising. Hope it justifies me.
Activity: 33
 It's already hard enough to see profit from GPU miners and Asics so I can't imagine mining with a cellphone would even be possible for profits.  Better off doing bounties to earn cryptocurrencies if you're unable to purchase or mine them.
Activity: 101
I have watched this project on the disdcord. It seems dev work very hard. Create a large community and attract many investors. However, your project is not really convincing. I see some problems, one of which is the airdrop programs pretty much. This causes the coil to be diluted.

Did you see the previous announcement
THE NEW ROADMAP IS HERE AND THE WHITEPAPER IS SCHEDULED FOR RELEASE ON MAY 10TH

You can check the new road-map on announcement channel in Discord
Activity: 128
Merit: 10

THE NEW ROADMAP IS HERE AND THE WHITEPAPER IS SCHEDULED FOR RELEASE ON MAY 10TH

The Cosmos community really does need some sort of boost if this project is ever going to get off the ground. Right now there are almost no buys. I think most importantly we need to see that the code for the masternodes is ready to implement and open for everyone to view. Otherwise this is just another exit scam waiting to happen (and honestly it's not looking like it will even go well for the dev if they decide to dump, they will get almost nothing).

People are very leery right now. More scams than real projects.

Masternodes are already implemented.
Activity: 98
The Cosmos community really does need some sort of boost if this project is ever going to get off the ground. Right now there are almost no buys. I think most importantly we need to see that the code for the masternodes is ready to implement and open for everyone to view. Otherwise this is just another exit scam waiting to happen (and honestly it's not looking like it will even go well for the dev if they decide to dump, they will get almost nothing).

People are very leery right now. More scams than real projects.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 514

With the whitepaper and new roadmap coming out soon, we are starting a major bounty campaign to spread awareness of the coin.

Join the Discord to get access to the full range of available bounties:
Discord

Im not aware that there's is a bounty for Articles Cheesy i will join and participate.

Are you also planning to open a telegram channel?
Pages:
Jump to: