Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌟[ANN] Cosmo Coin ~ MN 800% ROI ~ Ultra Anonymous ~ Airdrop LIVE[ANN]🌟 - page 6. (Read 28064 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 107
Today (30.4) is the open day for the 7th airdrop of CMOS according to the announcement in the first page. But nothing for sure, it might be continue delaying as the previous one. I really hope to see any news from Dev.

If you read the previous updates, the airdrop is postponed for 30 days and a new updated road map will be in place once available.

So for now, no news about the airdrop and it will not happen anytime soon.
If the project team will carry out the necessary actions to the coin price CMOS flew into space,I think that all potential participants will be ready to wait a month or more.We are all waiting for news from the team.Good luck to the team of CMOS.
Activity: 257
Merit: 10

Blogging/Articles Campaign

Your Medium/Steemit account must get at least 100 unique viewers a week to be eligible for claiming this bounty.

Rules
- Must be created on either Medium or Steemit. The exception to this rule is if you're site/blog gets 1000+ visitors on a weekly basis, in which case you have the option to post on your personal site.
- Must contain at least one link to the Cosmo site
- English only

Conditions
- The post doesn't have to be a generic shilling. You can objectively criticize the project  in anyway you see fit
- The higher the standard of English, the more likely you are to be accepted.
- The amount received will depend on the quality of the content.

Payouts
- 100 CMOS - Low quality
- 250 CMOS  - Medium quality
- 500+ CMOS - High Quality
- 1000 CMOS - Best article

Once the blog is live, post the link on the #blogging channel on Discord. All rewards will be paid out in June.

With the whitepaper and new roadmap coming out soon, we are starting a major bounty campaign to spread awareness of the coin.

Join the Discord to get access to the full range of available bounties:
Discord

Another interesting bounties of CMOS. Thank you Dev for always create the new events for community, I will keep my eye on the discord group for more up to date information. Hope some airdrops will implement soon.
Activity: 182
Merit: 4
Freelance German High Quality Translator
Admin still haven't received my Translation Bounty for Masternode and bitcointalk

Hi AstaYuno,

please contact CosmosCoinOfficial in the discord channel to solve the issue.

Thank you.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0

Your Medium/Steemit account must get at least 100 unique viewers a week to be eligible for claiming this bounty.

Rules
- Must be created on either Medium or Steemit. The exception to this rule is if you're site/blog gets 1000+ visitors on a weekly basis, in which case you have the option to post on your personal site.
- English only

Conditions
- The post doesn't have to be a generic shilling. You can objectively criticize the project  in anyway you see fit

Payouts
- 100 CMOS - Low quality

Once the blog is live, post the link on the #blogging channel on Discord. All rewards will be paid out in June.

With the whitepaper and new roadmap coming out soon, we are starting a major bounty campaign to spread awareness of the coin.

Discord

Admin still haven't received my Translation Bounty for Masternode and bitcointalk
Activity: 89
Merit: 3

Rules
- English only

Conditions

Payouts
- 100 CMOS - Low quality

Discord
copper member
Activity: 130
---Everyone We now support CMOS - Just to FYI - We have 4 locations worldwide - East & West USA, UK (London) and EU (Germany) and APAC (Singapore)

www.QuantumMiningPool.com

Discord Link - https://discord.gg/dWNJEpx

Mine here for more - Over 225+ coins...
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
Bounty Manager For Hire!!
Today (30.4) is the open day for the 7th airdrop of CMOS according to the announcement in the first page. But nothing for sure, it might be continue delaying as the previous one. I really hope to see any news from Dev.

If you read the previous updates, the airdrop is postponed for 30 days and a new updated road map will be in place once available.

So for now, no news about the airdrop and it will not happen anytime soon.
Activity: 257
Activity: 123
Activity: 686
Merit: 107
I have sent email to Cosomos dev. I hope I will be registered in airdrop, because it is dishonest that i'm not able to do this, because my nickname have some prohibited letters.
Your personality, your actions on the bitcointalk forum have nothing to do with airdrop CMOS,almost all airdrop rounds took place on the condition that you must have a certain number of coins in your CMOS wallet.Alas, if you do not have the required number of coins in your wallet then you will not be able to take part in airdrop CMOS.
I have sent email to Cosomos dev. I hope I will be registered in airdrop, because it is dishonest that i'm not able to do this, because my nickname have some prohibited letters.

Hi there, the last Airdrop rounds had nothing to do with your nickname. The only thing that mattered was the amount of cmos in your wallet.

And if you have participated in the signature campaign, your postings were on the forum were counted.

Activity: 1316
Merit: 514
https://zironexcoinlist.featureupvote.com/suggestions/8879/add-cosmo-coin-cmos

Please vote
Add Cosmo Coin ($CMOS) - Zironex Coin List

Done Voting!

A good comment will also help so dont forget to add one after you vote.
Activity: 101
Activity: 70
I want to buy this token. I guess it is safe to bid in Stocks.Exchange. I can see that this will also have a high chance of success. I just don't know how can you be qualified in the airdrop when you do not hold any tokens yet. Someone please answer me. Thanks!

Its safe to trade in Stock.exchange based on other's experience. for the success, CMOS got fair chance of success if the DEV is always available to answer queries and joining community discussion here in the forum.

And Lastly yes, you need to have specific number of coins in order to join the airdrop. on the last airdrop i think you need 750 CMOS to qualify im not sure if this will be change again in the future.

Sorry to be know-it-all, but it was 1,000. I expect the next round - when it starts again - to be 1,250.
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
Bounty Manager For Hire!!
I want to buy this token. I guess it is safe to bid in Stocks.Exchange. I can see that this will also have a high chance of success. I just don't know how can you be qualified in the airdrop when you do not hold any tokens yet. Someone please answer me. Thanks!

Its safe to trade in Stock.exchange based on other's experience. for the success, CMOS got fair chance of success if the DEV is always available to answer queries and joining community discussion here in the forum.

And Lastly yes, you need to have specific number of coins in order to join the airdrop. on the last airdrop i think you need 750 CMOS to qualify im not sure if this will be change again in the future.
Activity: 41
Activity: 1736
Merit: 254
The Cosmo whitepaper and revised roadmap are scheduled for release on the 05/10/2018.

Nice. I hold 1500 coins
Activity: 227
The Cosmo whitepaper and revised roadmap are scheduled for release on the 05/10/2018.

That was great. Dev, you already done a great job. In anticipation for this, the big marketing  push will begin next week. This will include plenty of bounties, but will also require community members to get involved and start using their initiative to push CMOS to the public.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 253

GoodWork Dev! Continuous development and community presense is the key to success for your coin, Looking forward for the next airdrop round and also looking forward for more community engagement a CMOS forum will help alot.
Pages:
Jump to: