Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CoTrader - Blockchain Decentralized Funds Marketplace for Crypto & ICOs - page 14. (Read 279201 times)

Activity: 445
Merit: 39
CoTrader to expand Bancor access of its DEX from anywhere, without a server, without a domain; without anyone operating them whatsoever. More “DeFi” dapps coming next week!CoTrader.com releasing open DEX UI using Bancor. https://medium.com/@cotrader.com/happy-4th-of-july-to-dexs-defi-rip-cex-exchanges-%EF%B8%8F-usa-blocks-binance-to-usa-4a3b4b9638c1
Activity: 1106
Merit: 508
Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023
Interesting project. Good marketing company.

Marketing company? Where do you read that this is a marketing company? You obviously don't understand anything about this project...
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
Interesting project. Good marketing company.
Activity: 2
Hello how do we receive are cotrader tokens please
Activity: 1106
Merit: 508
Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023
Is this platform already up and running? Or what is the timeline for that? I like that it is non-custodial. Will there be any KYC requirements?
Activity: 70
Can you say more about freedom financial freedom? What makes you confident that the project will bring feasibility? Currently, there are many projects that were born and ended in a very short time.
Activity: 756
Merit: 269
CoTrader MainNet v2 Release Update

CoTrader is releasing a much improved fully functional non-custodial investment funds platform, where anyone can create a crypto fund, and anyone can join it.

https://medium.com/@cotrader.com/cotrader-mainnet-v2-release-update-392b6a81e562
copper member
Activity: 20
Disrupting the global investment funds industry
CoTrader.com has a 10x improvement coming: mainnet v2 release update:

https://twitter.com/cotrader_com/status/1114781062356279297
Activity: 602
Merit: 10
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
ICO they run until the end of this year on December 31, and the sales they've pretty much, there's still plenty of time to invest. I see good potential in Cotrader.
Activity: 34
Hi. Is this just a Utility Token or there will have rewards for Tokens Holders?

What do you prefer: that everyone sell the token on the first opportunity (dropping the price) or that everyone hold for a long term (rising the price)?

But for hold the token for long term we need a warranty of some benefits, some rewards, like a PoS (Proof of Stake).
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
Tell me I saw that you are working with the project Daox? How is this better for the project? More protection for investors?
Activity: 308
Merit: 17
I'm particularly impressed by the low hard cap, which in time, will turn out to benefit token holders as there'd be much room for growth. It also goes along way to prove the sincerity of the dev team.
Activity: 518
Merit: 104
is this a letter from the project team?

Welcome to CoTrader!
We inform you that the 28th week is completed. And not only! ICO we also completed!

We found very large investors. And now our project has reached the top.

Great job.
If you want to register your reward. And get at your address, you need to register in our form.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfRb5KkV0lmRmSZlD7v_3I3731cReulv7vxPkRxYyWcYMlkww/viewform

Dear participant, be patient. After completing the survey. You will send a message in our survey.

Official link to the program Bounty: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bountycotrader-blockchain-decentralized-funds-marketplace-for-crypto-4378695

Thank you for understanding.
Regards, CoTrader Team.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
This is the world's first market for block chains LIVE, where everyone can create or join a crypto hedge fund, set commissions and see past ROI. Great! Good luck !!!!!
Activity: 798
Merit: 256
You go to this topic and there is only one. Newbies simply copy each other's messages that this project is excellent and everything works. You know how cotrader works and what you should do? From the promised roadmap small part works and that's it. Dont praise what is not in reality.
Activity: 17
well this idea is quite new and fresh on crypto-market. As we know our knowledges are the most valuable assets in the world) Good luck guys I'll be watching for your successes!
Activity: 2
No details information about token. I can buy it by what and got it before at least?
Activity: 4
I am unable to understand why this project is better than any others. Empty words , but any other project can do this.
I agree with you. Hopefully the project will grow well and do not let us down
Activity: 6
you will created wallet offline with stake

How to create  wallet offline to hold stake. You can say more in detail
Activity: 32
Hello! Do you already have preliminary agreements on partnership? Which assets will be added to the platform first?
Pages:
Jump to: