Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CoTrader - Blockchain Decentralized Funds Marketplace for Crypto & ICOs - page 15. (Read 279201 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 256
This project looks like quite exceptional then others. Most interesting part is that I do not have to spend 24 hours on market. I love this project and it is very promising and good project.

Well, I really hope that this project will go up and will reach it main goals and plans. I will keep watching cotrader and hoping to see more improvements and developments soon.

The project is really interesting for those people in crypto who dont want to trade a lot. But in this case, you will hope that those whom you follow on the platform will make a profit.
And if he loses, then you lose. I dont like hoping for other people's hands in such a market.
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
Co_trader is one of the best blackchain ever, in which I recommend individuals to pertispate
Activity: 39
I check the roadmap and it is found a very promising project, the team behind is truly professional.
This project have a good idea!! Team is very strong and smooth! But they will compete a lots project like this! So i think this project need more something different than another project! But i think is insteresting project and i will follow it!! Thanks and good luck team
Activity: 113
CoTrader project is an excellent project overall with great concept and utility to provide decentralized platform for crypto and ICOs. The whitepaper seems interesting to read and the roadmap looks promising as well. The core team of the project seems dedicated, reliable and very professional. This project is definitely worthy to invest.
Activity: 5
I'm looking forward to the CoTrader project.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
BitHostCoin.io
This project looks like quite exceptional then others. Most interesting part is that I do not have to spend 24 hours on market. I love this project and it is very promising and good project.

Well, I really hope that this project will go up and will reach it main goals and plans. I will keep watching cotrader and hoping to see more improvements and developments soon.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
One point I like about this project is that it's for everyone, even small investors. As for the safety and transparency of the project, I will probably follow up.
Activity: 32
Its an great amazing project...
brand new
Activity: 0
Activity: 7
Great project with great dev team
Activity: 16
Project is interesting to me
As many other blockchain projects, it is very interesting
 I think that such a platform will also be supported by fund managers.  Wink

CoTrader  gives an excellent chance for investors to gain experience of qualified experts.
Activity: 26
Woa.... that is great with what you present. But how do you prevent a user from creating multiple accounts? Can you explain it to me?
Activity: 3
This Project looks promising. We hope for the success of the team and the community supporting this project, and we hope that it will last a long..
Activity: 2
This project is a game changer!
Activity: 4
copper member
Activity: 280
Great initiative! Would definitely use this product in the future!
Activity: 1
Great project with a very useful idea!
Activity: 30
Pages:
Jump to: