Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CoTrader - Blockchain Decentralized Funds Marketplace for Crypto & ICOs - page 16. (Read 279201 times)

Activity: 73
Merit: 0
with the great team, i believe the goal become true easily ..
good luck with the road map devs..
 Cool
Activity: 30
Activity: 854
Merit: 101
a nice objective for CoTrader. Financial freedom is the reason crypto was created in the first place.
Activity: 1
Activity: 13
A great platform and great people. The best Crypto group there is. Informed, educational, helpful with a wealth of advisors and always someone on hand to answer your questions. Great opportunity to invest and to surf the cripto coins wave. You won't regret.
brand new
Activity: 0
Activity: 13
The project will achieve great victories and a lot of attention! This project is one of the most creative and revolutionary among all other!
brand new
Your project is wonderful
Activity: 186
Hello, friends. I am glad that the project has great support from the community. I will certainly support the project, because I am sure that here I can get a great profit. Good luck to everyone.
brand new
brand new
Project is very good i read all peper. Project soon to moon.......
Activity: 29
Bitcointalk user : DJAMEL19
Facebook user : https://www.facebook.com/AZAZ57006
Twitter user : https://twitter.com/SOUFIANEYOUCEF1
I'm Join on Telegram
0x37085B61124B777618826fCC34636Ad50a51B89E
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
CoTrader already has a large community. A good bounty campaign will help spread the word about the project in many regions. I hope that the team will be able to collect the entire amount of investment that is needed to complete the development in full.
Activity: 2
This can be a remarkable project.
I think this will give many benefit for any investors/coin buyers.
Here we can trade safely with the good chance of profit.
Activity: 1
Very promising project !!!
Activity: 4
Well looks like this project has potential but so do many others. Do you have the legs to stay in the race? Good luck
Activity: 9
This is very promising project!
Activity: 3
Stunning project. I wish you good luck.
brand new

Hi everyone. Have you ever imagined more financial freedom? CoTrader's mission is to provide this for you.

Although many have made millions in crypto, most people don't have the time and resources to to achieve these results.

CoTrader solves this problem. CoTraders invest together with the best proven investors.

Unlike competing platforms, for the first time in history, CoTraders can have their funds managed without sending their assets anywhere, and have proof of low fees and high performance, onchain!

CoTrader disrupts the $85 trillion global investment funds industry by decoupling fund management from custodianship, using smart-contracts.

Finally the killer app of blockchain is here, now!

CoTrader has actually built a working blockchain platform for it.

Comment here and stay tuned to news like our huge 50% referral bonus sale, coming up!

-Gary Bernstein
FOUNDER & CEO of CoTrader

Check out our
BOUNTY post HERE

Pages:
Jump to: