Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CoTrader - Blockchain Decentralized Funds Marketplace for Crypto & ICOs - page 18. (Read 279201 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Exactly. And this will guarantee the project a huge demand for tokens in the future. Therefore, early investors will be able to make very good money.

But not everyone can do this because there are now a very large number of projects with their first-rate thunderstorms and products, but they do not develop them. Hope this project team will try to succeed as best as possible.
Activity: 192
Merit: 13
Activity: 6
Merit: 0

This is the future of crtyptocurrency  I hope cotrader suksesd
Activity: 13
Merit: 1
Oтличный пpoeкт! Бyдy cлeдить)
Activity: 7
you will created wallet offline with stake
Activity: 1
Really interesting project!
Activity: 49
The team of Cotrader is strong and charismatic.
brand new
Activity: 0
Activity: 7
Activity: 28
Hey,
Indeed, it is the greatest projects in this century.
By the way, do not forget about paying your tax first, pleeeeease.
brand new
Great opportunity to invest and to surf the cripto coins wave. You won't regret.
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
This can be a remarkable project.
I think this will give many benefit for any investors/coin buyers

https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/marcelok1-1187919

each new project should be of benefit to investors and traders. but not everyone can do this because there are now a very large number of projects with their first-rate thunderstorms and products, but they do not develop them. Hope this project team will try to succeed as best as possible.
brand new
Activity: 28
I'm taking part in the bounty, I already raised a lot of coins, especially without spending time. In the future I plan to actively invest in this plan, the prospects are visible not with an armed eye.
Activity: 10
Very good project, I will follow your project, I hope for more cooperation and the development of your project
Activity: 13
Smart contracts add additional risks, which are not in most of the agreements fixed in the text:breaking the contract, unintentional program errors in the code or protocol. Why your smart contracts better than others??? ?
Activity: 5
Activity: 3
Activity: 62

it looks like a truly comprehensive and wonderful project. a promising and promising business. I hope it will succeed.
Activity: 672
Merit: 11
ICO Analysis: CoTrader
Published on October 1, 2018
By Daniel Won
Proof: https://hacked.com/ico-analysis-cotrader/

Team
Gary Bernstein: Bernstein has worked as a senior software engineer at Harman International, a public consumer electronics company.
Parwej Ahamad: Ahamad is a lead developer at UnitedHealth Group and was a senior software engineer at InterGlobe Technologies.

Advisors
Eric Zeng: Zeng has worked for J.P. Morgan New York, Goldman Sachs New York, and Harman International.
Elad Peled: Peled is the co-founder at Senno, a blockchain-based decision-making network.

Verdict
Below is a breakdown of the risks and growth potential of CoTrader.

Risks
    Competition with projects with similar goals and structures. (-2)
    Only ETH and ERC-20 tokens can be included in funds for now. (-1)
    Fund managers have the chance to mask their trading strategies and presumably orders, which might be a concern of transparency for fund investors. (-1)

Growth Potential
    The main-net is already live, which is a rare sight nowadays for ICOs. (+5)
    A low hard-cap of $3,000,000 for 65% of all tokens, combined with the fact that 30% of tokens will be locked for the next four years. Token metrics are exceptionally good, which can yield great returns on investment. (+4.5)

Disposition
The cryptocurrency market is a volatile one with extreme price swings all the time which yield great profits or losses depending on the investor’s market expertise. Even in a bear market, those price swings are a way to make profits which inexperienced traders are usually unable to catch. But now thanks to CoTrader, an inexperienced investor can “lend” his or her funds to a seasoned trader in return of a small percentage of the profits made and enjoy the ride. The investor does not have to spend his or her precious time to obtain the necessary skills and knowledge and follow the market. Fund managers which gain access to investor funds by Ethereum smart contracts are more than willing to do so. Still, CoTrader is not the only kid on the block as there are already many projects with similar goals and structures, meaning competition is definitely out there. Yet, the presence of the main-net even before the ICO has started is definitely something we do not see very often these days and definitely a huge pro for the project.
Furthermore, anyone considering investing can go check the demo for him or herself and make a decision, not based on a white-paper or some video, but an actual product. The team is aiming to raise merely $3,000,000, which is a really low amount compared to other ongoing ICO projects. The low hard cap could draw in investors that see more potential for price appreciation relative to projects with higher hard caps/market capitalizations. CoTrader receives a 6.5/10.

Investment Details
    Type: ERC20 – Utility
    Symbol: COT
    Platform: Ethereum
    Crowdsale: October 24th
    Minimum Investment: Unspecified
    Price: 0.000714 ETH
    Hard Cap: $3,000,000
    Payments Accepted: ETH
    Restricted from Participating: The United States, North Korea, and Iran
Pages:
Jump to: