Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CoTrader - Blockchain Decentralized Funds Marketplace for Crypto & ICOs - page 17. (Read 279201 times)

Activity: 35
Merit: 0
Hello  Well, forum may not be the best solution for publishing news but a lot of people are simply accustomed to forums ... anyway thank you for your efforts and answers here.
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
Only one praise for this project can be seen. Are there any disadvantages? it's worth looking at this project in its own way. Is it possible that everything is so wonderful?
Ideal projects do not happen. Even Bitcoin is constantly criticized)) If the project looks 100% positive - this is very strange, and you need to carefully study it.

We have many shortcomings in the project, including implementation. In such a market, they certainly will find their buyer, but most of the community simply do not need such projects if you look at things soberly. And as we understand it, without a large community, success is simply impossible.
Activity: 9
This is very promising project!
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
Exactly. And this will guarantee the project a huge demand for tokens in the future. Therefore, early investors will be able to make very good money.

But not everyone can do this because there are now a very large number of projects with their first-rate thunderstorms and products, but they do not develop them. Hope this project team will try to succeed as best as possible.
Of course the team will do its best to his project, with the support of the community and partners as well as the hard work of the team I'm sure this project will be successful, they have good prospects in the future, hope all is going smoothly.
Activity: 5
Have nice team, this great project , very interesting and good luck:)
Activity: 5
personally  :Dbelieve this is a nice project with the level of my research and findings with a competent team that have great vision for the future. Shocked Cool Cool Cool
Good project it's may be the revolution in crypto industry in the soon future! Lips sealed Tongue
Activity: 70
Hope it will be great one. best of luck to the team.
Activity: 3
Beautiful project. I think the price of the token will quickly go up
Activity: 499
Merit: 250
Is it too late to participate in your bounty?? Me, I'm genuinely interested in your project, it's one of the best ones out there, I think
brand new
Activity: 0
Activity: 10
Activity: 107
I like youre project with small supplay token
Activity: 1
brand new
Bce, вpoдe, кpacивo и в ёлoчкy. A кaкиe paeльнo пepcпeктивы нa лиcтинг в oбoзpимoм бyдyщeм?
Activity: 644
Merit: 102
I like the concept of this project. Will follow it .
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Exactly. And this will guarantee the project a huge demand for tokens in the future. Therefore, early investors will be able to make very good money.

But not everyone can do this because there are now a very large number of projects with their first-rate thunderstorms and products, but they do not develop them. Hope this project team will try to succeed as best as possible.
Activity: 33
Very good crypto project ;)I hope for further cooperation and the development of your project Cheesy Smiley
Activity: 3
Nice project i hove eelk develop
brand new
brand new
 :)good project always going on top and always good team work get likes...  Kiss   Lips sealed
Pages:
Jump to: