Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CoTrader - Blockchain Decentralized Funds Marketplace for Crypto & ICOs - page 21. (Read 279201 times)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Bitcointalk user :Tkyriaki
Facebook user :https://www.facebook.com/tsagri.kiki
Twitter user :https://twitter.com/KTsagri
Telegram user :@TsagriKiki
I'm Join on Telegram

I'd like very much this project!!!  Smiley Smiley Smiley

Activity: 7
Very good project, I will follow your project, I hope for further cooperation and the development of your project
Activity: 86
Hi all, I'm novice there but heard  a lot of about "Bounty", who could explain me what is it in detail?
Hi, you shouldnt ask there such questions but I could advice you to participate in BitMart bounty as it has sipmle rules just registering and inviting friends. So it will help you to understand the process. Moreover, you’ll get 20 free BMX by simply registering you can receive a 50% commission from direct referrals’ trading fees
Activity: 4
How can I be a part of this?
Activity: 406
I'ts talk of the town in twitter on the last few days.  I guess a lot of investors find this idea interesting.
Activity: 40
A very good platform, with good team. The project has an amazing  opportunity for investment and I will be glad in following it's progress.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
I see that the project continues its development and expands its community. I'm watching your work. The prospect is very great. What is the minimum investment for the current bonus?
Activity: 80
Merit: 1
Hi all, I'm novice there but heard  a lot of about "Bounty", who could explain me what is it in detail?
Activity: 203
Merit: 16
I can and I will :)
Activity: 28
Good day,
I am young member in the forum, so it's my first time to see bounty signature codes. I will definitely join it!
I will spend my time to read more about the business later today. Thanks for the ANN
Activity: 756
Merit: 503
Your website shows different figures for the total token supply, crowd sale price, hard cap and token allocation when compared to the figures in the first post of this thread.
Which one is correct? Have you recently amended these figures?
Activity: 112
I think that millions of people will use this platform, since it is now very profitable to buy tokens.
brand new
Activity: 0
your project looks interesting
Activity: 280
Merit: 1

Hi everyone. Have you ever imagined more financial freedom? CoTrader's mission is to provide this for you.

Although many have made millions in crypto, most people don't have the time and resources to to achieve these results.

CoTrader solves this problem. CoTraders invest together with the best proven investors.

Unlike competing platforms, for the first time in history, CoTraders can have their funds managed without sending their assets anywhere, and have proof of low fees and high performance, onchain!

CoTrader disrupts the $85 trillion global investment funds industry by decoupling fund management from custodianship, using smart-contracts.

Finally the killer app of blockchain is here, now!

CoTrader has actually built a working blockchain platform for it.

Comment here and stay tuned to news like our huge 50% referral bonus sale, coming up!

-Gary Bernstein
FOUNDER & CEO of CoTrader

Check out our
BOUNTY post HERE

I liked your concept. I think that the anonymity of trading strategies for reputable traders will be a great way to make a profit. Not all traders want to reveal their ways. I think it is sure to attract a lot of users.
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Only one praise for this project can be seen. Are there any disadvantages? it's worth looking at this project in its own way. Is it possible that everything is so wonderful?
Activity: 30
amazing project & very very expert team
Activity: 22
When will distribution take place? And how many tokens will be given?
Activity: 3
Pages:
Jump to: