Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CoTrader - Blockchain Decentralized Funds Marketplace for Crypto & ICOs - page 2. (Read 279201 times)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0
I think is not the same as the platform competition, the first time in history, CoTraders can manage their funds without submitting their assets anywhere, and there is evidence of low cost and performance high on a chain. CoTrader has really built a foundation for its operations blockchain. Too great!
Activity: 3
Una gran plataforma y grandes personas. El mejor grupo de Crypto que hay
Activity: 14
Devs are doing a great job, what a commitment and progress has been made so far! I really have the feeling this is going to be something and even wished i jumped aboard a little sooner!
copper member
Activity: 98
Nice to see a working product. Good to see that the team is planning to spend 10% of the funds on legal development.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
I like that the purpose of the CoTrader project is to help people realize greater financial freedom, maximizing the return on investment in the shortest possible time.
brand new
Activity: 0
I liked this project, its very good
Activity: 149
Merit: 100
Activity: 30
This project very very excited me,,, i want to vote for this in any exchanges
copper member
Activity: 130
It appears well developed and no doubt it's going far. Once the framework is well put in place success will automatically follow.
Hi there. Thank you for shining the light on trash ICO’s that water down the community with scams and trash ideas that don’t go into fruition all in the hopes of destroying Bitcoin and crypto currencies. Wish good luck to your business guys
Кeep up the great work and this plan will become a real succes, I'm pretty excited about the upcoming platform.
Activity: 30
Activity: 6
Amazing perspective project! I believe it will grow rapidly
Attentive dev team, active community and a coin that has a purpose beyond just existing. I dig, man, I dig. I see this coin as one that will establish a place beyond the coin exchanges to be used in the real world.
Activity: 1

Hi everyone. Have you ever imagined more financial freedom? CoTrader's mission is to provide this for you.

Although many have made millions in crypto, most people don't have the time and resources to to achieve these results.

CoTrader solves this problem. CoTraders invest together with the best proven investors.

Unlike competing platforms, for the first time in history, CoTraders can have their funds managed without sending their assets anywhere, and have proof of low fees and high performance, onchain!

CoTrader disrupts the $85 trillion global investment funds industry by decoupling fund management from custodianship, using smart-contracts.

Finally the killer app of blockchain is here, now!

CoTrader has actually built a working blockchain platform for it.

Comment here and stay tuned to news like our huge 50% referral bonus sale, coming up!

-Gary Bernstein
FOUNDER & CEO of CoTrader

Check out our
BOUNTY post HERE

Activity: 41
Activity: 1
I wish success to your project!
Great project!
Activity: 54