Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CoTrader - Blockchain Decentralized Funds Marketplace for Crypto & ICOs - page 3. (Read 279201 times)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Activity: 7
Activity: 10
I will follow you, very good opportunity
Activity: 14
cotrader a blockchain project..
Activity: 1
high quality team work
brand new
Activity: 0
THis is very strong project to make a good investment.
Activity: 2
This will be successful soon i see it is something worth to invest. Complete social accounts and I see its active
Activity: 9
I liked this project, its very good
Activity: 20
It's very great project. i hope we will successful
Activity: 2
This project has a complete information, complete social sites i think its a great oppurtunity we wont mis to invest
Activity: 34
Great idea, I hope the project is successful and who participates get what they want and also attract investors to join, because it is where the business goes well and succeed.
brand new
I like this project.happy thi project suncess
Activity: 4
Financial freedom is not something easy; trading isn’t easy. That saidIam curious how this project lets others build that knowledge to succeed.
Activity: 3
I liked this project, its very good
brand new
Activity: 124
The idea is not new but disruptive. Market has huge potential for new players. Useful product. Good luck.
Activity: 15
A very nice project. I am happy to be in
brand new
Activity: 14
Attentive dev team, active community and a coin that has a purpose beyond just existing. I dig, man, I dig. I see this coin as one that will establish a place beyond the coin exchanges to be used in the real world.
copper member
Activity: 123
CoTrader seems to have a large team and I like the 4 year lock-up period for team and advisors. Tokens are set free to trade quarterly. It says that the investment algorithm is patent pending. For me this is a major asset of the venture.
Pages:
Jump to: