Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CoTrader - Blockchain Decentralized Funds Marketplace for Crypto & ICOs - page 23. (Read 279201 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 116
CoTrader project receives positive reviews from experts and you deserved it well. The team is huge and highly competent.  It's also great that your MVP is live which attracts more prospective investors. Your product vision is also great with excellent projections based on your whitepaper. I would like to see the development progress of this project in the near future.

Yes, MVP will attract some investors and has made the project more promising. There are many projects start ICO while nothing has done. But Cotrader Seems to be promising.
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
A great platform and great people. The best Crypto group there is. Informed, educational,
Your Address
0x0f8517fC8C35E5B835AaC7D71707efA164d98720
Referal
https://t.me/CoTraderReferralBot?start=345184956
TELEGRAM
Harold Yesid
@yesidhye
tWITER
@yesidhye
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
CoTrader project receives positive reviews from experts and you deserved it well. The team is huge and highly competent.  It's also great that your MVP is live which attracts more prospective investors. Your product vision is also great with excellent projections based on your whitepaper. I would like to see the development progress of this project in the near future.
Activity: 434
Merit: 4
In my opinion, the creators of this project plan to bring it to an excellent level. Decentralized funds are ideal for anyone who wants to keep a safe and transparent track of the management of their funds. After studying the project, you can understand that it has a future.
Activity: 11
I am not trying to advertise or promote it, just giving my opinion. dev are very professional, also if you read whitepaper coin has real porpoise (real life usage) it should be long term idea.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
I read that through the platform it will be possible to invest in ICO. Tell me please will you check these projects? There are a lot of scammers on the market today.
I agree with you . We need a professional team to do an audit on projects that go to the ICO . I hope cotraider get the chance .
Activity: 28
I'm taking part in the bounty, I already raised a lot of coins, especially without spending time. In the future I plan to actively invest in this business, the prospects are visible not with an armed eye.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 252
Will the 40% bonus be up to 100 ETH? There is no soft cap, so any amount raised at ICO will the project continue its development?
Activity: 28
This project name CoTrader is very similar to a trading tool cTrader from Forex giant ICTMarkets from Australia.
Does this have any relationship
copper member
Activity: 85
Hi CoTrader team!

We would like to add your token on Xebr Exchange (https://xebr.com/)

If you are interested, pm me)
Activity: 392
JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!
Please Admin, wanna know if the Bounty Program is still live ?
Campaign Dates: June 1, 2018 to August 30 2018
Bounty Campaign Weeks: 14 Weeks
It's week 13: August 20 to August 26
More can read at this link https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bountycotrader-blockchain-decentralized-funds-marketplace-for-crypto-4378695
Activity: 474
Woa.... that's great with what you present. But how do you prevent a user from creating multiple accounts? Can you explain it to me?

I think KYC can prevent user to create multiple account.
It will make it hard to create multiple accounts.
Activity: 21
Bitcointalk user : tranquocsang111111
Facebook user : tranquoc.sang.756
Twitter user : tranquocsang111
Telegram user : @tranminhqua
I'm Join on Telegram
Activity: 33
I am not trying to advertise or promote it, just giving my opinion. dev are very professional, also if you read whitepaper coin has real porpoise (real life usage) it should be long term idea.
Activity: 113
Any bounty for Facebook and Twitter?

yeah, but you need telegram to join these bountys. I could send you the link to the Bot...but its forbidden in the thread. If you want it, write me a message. Wink

Im looking forward to see the progress of this project!
Activity: 613
Merit: 105
Hello, there is i can read more info about your team?
Activity: 474
when does ICO will be over?

The ICO will be over when it reach hardcap or 21th September 2018.
But now is still in pre-ICO phase and will end on 14th September 2018.

Activity: 14
Hey,
It iseasy, if the "Dev" has a green trust so this is 1000000% legit ICO, right? So we going to the moon.
Filled my bags.. hope they have a ledger support soon, coz I sold all my 3 precious bitcoins on a dip for this ICO.
I see that the rating of the project has risen very high.  Now the team has an excellent strategy to successfully complete the sale of ICO. The AirDrop campaign also impressed me.
For those who do not know:
https://icomarks.com/ico/cotrader
Judging by the great support of the community, the team will be able to get a good profit within a short period. How will the development of the platform continue? Will the profit be spent for specific purposes?
Pages:
Jump to: