Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CoTrader - Blockchain Decentralized Funds Marketplace for Crypto & ICOs - page 22. (Read 279201 times)

Activity: 22
Merit: 0
When will distribution take place? And how many tokens will be given?
brand new
Activity: 0
good project, hope you can release a mobile version soon
Activity: 6
Hello! this project I found not long ago, I was advised by his friend. the project looks promising. a good plan, cool technology, the best area of ​​application. the project has a great future! good luck to the developers, I believe in you! let's become rich together!
Activity: 8
Bitcointalk user :catwoman41
Facebook user :https://www.facebook.com/zanet.zaklin.90
Twitter user :https://twitter.com/ZanetZaklin
Telegram user : @zaklinzanet (https://t.me/zaklinzanet)
I'm Join on Telegram

this is very interesting i'm glad to be a part!
Activity: 5
Activity: 70
The project is developing very well. However, it is still limited. The project needs more tasks for the hunter and airdrop to develop. The team needs more enthusiasm.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
Vitalik Buterin has made Etherium some years ago. They are just trying to copy it, but they do not have a team good enough...
If the team is not professional enough and has weaknesses then the project itself will not be successful enough. Because now to bring the case to the end you need to have great professionalism
brand new
Activity: 1
A great platform and great people. The best Crypto group there is. Informed, educational, helpful with a wealth of advisors and always someone on hand to answer your questions. Great opportunity to invest and to surf the cripto coins wave. You won't regret.
brand new
Activity: 6
there is i can read more info about your team?
good luck
Activity: 31
Have just noticed your business. At first glace it seems good and as were said this business would probably be strong competitor to another similar plan. The strenghs and activity of the community is impressive!!
Activity: 462
Merit: 290
I am unable to understand why this project is better than any others. Empty words , but any other project can do this.
Activity: 38
good good good project don't miss
brand new
The Great platform , The best Crypto group
Activity: 130
I'm just beginning to know about this project. I hope to read your white paper and come to contribute constructive comments during your campaign. Without a doubt, I will be attentive to the development of your platform. I wish you much success!
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007
Vitalik Buterin has made Etherium some years ago. They are just trying to copy it, but they do not have a team good enough...
Activity: 51
A great platform and great people. The best Crypto group
EVN
Activity: 11
This company has a great future
Activity: 4
I would like to discuss more about this project. Are there any groups that discuss this project?
Pages:
Jump to: