Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CoTrader - Blockchain Decentralized Funds Marketplace for Crypto & ICOs - page 25. (Read 279201 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 10
Speed and security are now one of the important criteria that are of interest to the users of the products. I see that the CoTrader  team is ready to prove to investors and users their effectiveness in these matters.
Activity: 149
Merit: 0
Great initiative. Your business is promising and has good planning. I think this business will benefit many people. hopefully for a smooth development and many people who are interested in your plan.
The project team has set an interesting goal - to help investors to increase profits without experience in trading. Let's see how the authoritative participants of this market will react to this product. I'm talking about traders.
Without their participation there will be no effective platform operation. I hope that the product testing will be successful. I want to support the development of Cotrader.
Activity: 19
Your project CoTrader was listed on CryptoKrunch.io!

Follow https://cryptokrunch.io/en/ico/CoTrader to check it.

Please contact us if any ICO information is missing or incorrect.

Activity: 448
Great initiative. Your business is promising and has good planning. I think this business will benefit many people. hopefully for a smooth development and many people who are interested in your plan.
The project team has set an interesting goal - to help investors to increase profits without experience in trading. Let's see how the authoritative participants of this market will react to this product. I'm talking about traders.
Activity: 142
Terms in the Roadmap show me the rapid development of CoTrader . When will the beta test process be completed? How do developers evaluate their success at this stage?
Activity: 196
It's a great project, but I do not understand how you can guarantee profit. Do you have your own investment experts? Or do you have other methods?
Activity: 434
Hi. How much money has the company raised (equity/token) and over what period of time?
1135 ETH of 1200 ETH Sold
The sales counter is active on the official website of the ICO project.
Activity: 252
Hi. How much money has the company raised (equity/token) and over what period of time?
Activity: 8
Definitely a project to watch and a certain positive investment for the future of your portfolio with a ICO rating of #1 and 4.9/5 its hard to see where you would go wrong. Great job to the people at CoTrader and I look forward to utilizing your platform!
Activity: 138
This looks to be an interesting concept backed by some amazing work. Going to give the whitepaper a thorough read. Think it's platform that the word's been waiting for
The platform will become an assistant for investors of any assets. I study white paper and see that there is already a test version of the product on the basis of the Ropsten. I like this course of CoTrader development.
Activity: 139
" This smart escrow can also be used to support any tradable non-tokenized asset such as stocks, options, and other derivatives."
(White paper)
I think that the number of participants will expand after cryptoinvestors check the effectiveness of cooperation with fund managers.
Activity: 448
Well what I have to talk about the CoTrader project is that it is a great project, and that it has gotten a very good partner and that this has made CoTrader the best opportunity for investors in the last years.
I agree! CoTrader also creates many opportunities for investors to have more partners involved. What are the measures to be used to attract engaging partners into this exciting platform?
The team needs to advertise their product after launching the final version of the platform to attract the attention of authoritative participants.  As a result, traders will get a good profit from the creation of their funds.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
Well what I have to talk about the CoTrader project is that it is a great project, and that it has gotten a very good partner and that this has made CoTrader the best opportunity for investors in the last years.
I agree! CoTrader also creates many opportunities for investors to have more partners involved. What are the measures to be used to attract engaging partners into this exciting platform?
Can I become a member of your product testing now?  This is an interesting offer for the members of the crypto world. I would like to test it before participating in investing.
Activity: 12
Please tell me where I can see the responses of those platform members who are now collaborating with CoTrader. I am sure their opinion will be very useful for making decisions about supporting the project.
I think new users will be interested to see a link to an overview of their views, or wishes for the project. Such information may be available in social media.
Activity: 434
The Cotrader team offers an innovative idea for the work of investors. Of course, you need to have a great support of the blockchain community to get a good profit. You may need to advertise your product after you start smart funds.
Now any participant can see the first stage of platform development, it is excellent advertising for developers. We can evaluate their success only after the development is completed. But the value of the token will be much higher at this point.
Activity: 140
Please tell me where I can see the responses of those platform members who are now collaborating with CoTrader. I am sure their opinion will be very useful for making decisions about supporting the project.
Activity: 98
MVP exists, seems to work ok, look forward to the beta. I like the idea of Fund management platforms, and the project does have some good aspects and an advisory team that can add real value.
Activity: 23
Will you check these projects manually?
Pages:
Jump to: