Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CoTrader - Blockchain Decentralized Funds Marketplace for Crypto & ICOs - page 26. (Read 279201 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 10
Yet I believe that the first participants will have to motivate to work on the platform. I'm talking about traders who will create the main profit for CoTrader .
The motivation for active fund managers will be profit from good deals. I think that experienced participants of this market will be able to get a lot of participants for their fund.
Activity: 134
Merit: 0
I saw in the description of the project that the creator of the fund would earn a profit of 20%. Do you set the maximum permissible commission for them?
Activity: 448
Quite interesting opportunities are open to investors on your platform. What commission will you receive from the participants? Already have an approximate calculation?
If I understand the description correctly, the commission will decrease depending on the profit growth for the platform, that is, increase the number of participants. But it has to be a substantial growth of profits.
Activity: 147
I saw that the tokens for the team and the reserve would be blocked for long periods. Why do you want to blocked 50% of the fund for 10 years? In white paper is updated information?
I think that for this period the team has planned to develop its capabilities. By this time, I'm sure the project will get a lot of participants from both categories.
I think it's a good start. If the command freezes its tokens for a long period, it seems to me that they see a great prospect for their work.

Start of what? When will the dividends be paid out? I mean sum of money that formally belongs to u that u sent to a non-spendable address following someones advice. Im glad to tell u that I was the guy who suggested u to move money to a non-spendable address for safety and security. I also told u there will be monthly dividends dropping from that address.
At an early stage of development, it is difficult to understand the chances of success. Do you think such a platform can attract dishonest traders?
Activity: 1150
Merit: 502
I saw that the tokens for the team and the reserve would be blocked for long periods. Why do you want to blocked 50% of the fund for 10 years? In white paper is updated information?
I think that for this period the team has planned to develop its capabilities. By this time, I'm sure the project will get a lot of participants from both categories.
I think it's a good start. If the command freezes its tokens for a long period, it seems to me that they see a great prospect for their work.

Start of what? When will the dividends be paid out? I mean sum of money that formally belongs to u that u sent to a non-spendable address following someones advice. Im glad to tell u that I was the guy who suggested u to move money to a non-spendable address for safety and security. I also told u there will be monthly dividends dropping from that address.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
It seems to me that the idea of creating funds ICO will be in active demand among small investors. This is a good way to get a discount, which usually only large investors.
Activity: 476
Yet I believe that the first participants will have to motivate to work on the platform. I'm talking about traders who will create the main profit for CoTrader .
Activity: 182
Activity: 186
This should be an excellent application of the technology of decentralization. If of course the team will fulfill its promises and will be able to implement this project.
I'm following the project. subscribed to social networks.
Campaign Bounty is a great start to participate in this project. I hope that all participants will receive a fair reward. Good luck to you.
Activity: 193
Activity: 434
How will traders who want to offer their profitability strategy be registered? For this purpose they need to have certain characteristics?
Activity: 218
Quite interesting opportunities are open to investors on your platform. What commission will you receive from the participants? Already have an approximate calculation?
Activity: 434
Activity: 144
A great platform and great people. The best Crypto group there is. Informed, educational, helpful with a wealth of advisors and always someone on hand to answer your questions. Great opportunity to invest and to surf the cripto coins wave. You won't regret.
You said fair speeches. After all, this project can be useful to all participants of the crypto-world. I am sure that big traders are already interested in participation in funds CoTrader
Activity: 2147
Merit: 518
Hey,
What's hardcap and softcap please?
I read the super short whitepaper but I can not find this info
I wanna join this plan as it suggested by admin of the biggest crypto forum Wink
100B total tokens
1 ETH = 1,400,000 COT
Max Hard Cap of 10k ETH (~$2.8M), for 20B tokens
Restricted: USA
KYC: Yes
White Paper information.

Too low hard cap. Should be 330 billion. As dumbass with his moms nipples between his teeth tries to disrupt the $85 trillion industry, the cap figure should also be round and nice. Like 500 gazillion dollars, that would be more than the cumulative mass of atoms in the milky way. I have 6k brand-new clean accounts registered between 17:10 GMT - 17:15GMT, wanna buy some?
Activity: 364
If this is implemented, many people around the world will be able to support this project. I will follow the news from the developers.
The project needs community support. And not so important it is the participants of the campaign bounty or investors. Here I saw a great interest in Cotrader. I think the team will take into account the needs of consumers.
Activity: 350
Hey,
I wanna join this plan as it suggested by admin of the biggest crypto forum Wink
100B total tokens
1 ETH = 1,400,000 COT
Max Hard Cap of 10k ETH (~$2.8M), for 20B tokens
Restricted: USA
KYC: Yes
White Paper information.
Activity: 33
Hey,
Pages:
Jump to: