Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CoTrader - Blockchain Decentralized Funds Marketplace for Crypto & ICOs - page 29. (Read 279201 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 0
Hey. I'm interested in your project. I would like to understand what the economic role of this coin is? What can I buy for it?
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
I read about CoTrader! The rewards program is fun and fair to everyone. In addition to offering exciting rewards to attract the community. Does the project have a special policy to promote the project?
Activity: 20
How do you plan to promote your project when it is planned to be listed on major exchanges?
Activity: 167
Interesting projects, good luck team for his work and hopefully be a successful project
Activity: 490
Merit: 103
token sale still no TBA? have any information about presale details? how much early investors get bonus?
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
The idea is really grandiose, but it will be quite difficult to realize it. I hope the team will succeed and we will soon see a working product.
Activity: 84
Just got to know this pilot ICO project of investment funds marketplace implemented on blockchain. i hope it will honor its commitment and significantly contribute to blockchain's nature of decentralization and fairness, especially in trading markets sector. :-)
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
after I read this thread, I can conclude that many have commented well on this project and in my opinion this is a great deal that many indirectly support the presence of this project, hopefully making it easier to achieve success.
Activity: 25
when i try to complete facebook link share on my profile page then my share permission block for few times
Activity: 322
block-network of investment funds, to break the industry in 85 trillion dollars. Anyone can create or join a cryptic hedge fund, set a commission and see past payback.
Activity: 448
Definitely such a project will be in demand. All people want financial independence and if it will work then the platform will have millions of users.
Activity: 392
JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!
It's plain to see why people are so hyped up when it comes to CoTrader, it has everything going for it – great idea, great team, great community, limitless potential, you name it.
I, for one, also going to support CoTrader.

Yes, the team of this project actively promotes its platform. In April they were participants of the Blockchain Expo in London. Cool
Activity: 168
Merit: 5
I still dont understand whether there will be any means of promotion and whether the money allocated for marketing from the team? I would very much like to know how the situation with the team is with this because at the moment everything does not look very good. There is no advertising, but without it there will be no success.
I fully agree with you. In addition, something is not heard at all about the project in Internet services and social networks. It would be good to also start a PR company what some.
Activity: 854
Merit: 252
I still dont understand whether there will be any means of promotion and whether the money allocated for marketing from the team? I would very much like to know how the situation with the team is with this because at the moment everything does not look very good. There is no advertising, but without it there will be no success.
Activity: 182
Please Admin, wanna know if the Bounty Program is still live ?
It's plain to see why people are so hyped up when it comes to CoTrader, it has everything going for it – great idea, great team, great community, limitless potential, you name it.
I, for one, also going to support CoTrader.

The most important question that stands before the team is how this project will be implemented. I also like him very much, but it is clear that with the implementation of many interesting projects the problem. Write the code to test and run this huge job and it is much harder than what those who advertise advertise.
Activity: 21
Have you ever imagined more financial freedom? Co-trader's mission is to provide this for you.i didn't get  that?
Activity: 280
Merit: 6
CoTrader goes further in helping retail and other buyers avoid ICO scams, by letting fund managers with proven onchain ROI do your ICO investing for you. That’s decentralized, but keeps the individual’s control, speed, and flexibility. CoTrader is live on the https://mainnet.cotrader.com and works with Kyber at the moment. It’s expanding to support more exchanges.
CoTrader  gives an excellent chance for investors to gain experience of qualified experts. I think that such a platform will also be supported by fund managers. Can one creator have multiple funds?
I have not seen in the description any restrictions on the number of funds for one manager. The main influence factor, I think, will be the success of the deals, i.e. reputation of the manager.
That's quite logical.  As an investor, I am interested only in the profit that the manager will bring to me. I think that CoTrader will be successful among newcomers of the investment market.

If one manager has several portfolios, then all investors need to know this. And then there may be a movement between accounts or a strategy for one asset to buy and sell. As a result, the results will be but they will not be fair.
Activity: 186
The CoTrader platform promises a great profit for fund participants. But for starters, they need to get good managers for the work of the funds. What marketing strategy is planned at the time of launch?
Pages:
Jump to: